*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>*sips nigger jizz out of my wife's pussy*

This is what black people base all their arguments on, "It's cuz we black!".

This is why no one takes them seriously throughout the world. They never research, never present facts, nothing. All they do is hoot and holler RACISS and hope people listen.

If Obama was white he wouldn't get elected

that's a shit shoop.
What if he was Asian
And then
And then
And then
I still don't care about your race bait

top kek

If Obama was white he wouldn't have beat Hillary and Romney would have won because the black vote would never have made it to the booths.

>if obama were white
>if
All that lead in your dildos isn't good for you

reality: obbbama is a nigga

Hahaha are they seriously not aware that Obamas victory lied solely in his colour of skin?

Liberals love basing their arguments off of hypothetical scenarios

Wtf is dat shit up derh?

I would like to meet a white man by the name of Barack Hussein Obama

> But I probably never will

Cruz was white and I still questioned his legitimacy for prez due to his birth place

A competition to see who gets to breath.

It's his name, not his race, that made people question his national origin. If his name was Derek Taylor, he would've given off much less of the "foreign secret Muslim Manchurian candidate" vibe.

>have easily beat
>beat
>not beaten

The first one has some validity. The rest are utter bullshit.

>His place of birth, patriotism and Christianity would never have come into question
Ted Cruz's ancestry was called into question when it was said he was a Canadian. Obama's ancestry was even more suspect, as it was possible he was born in Kenya and he did have Muslim connections. Blame the fact that he is simply a different person and that race exists as a distinguishing factor.

>He would have easily beat "Mr. 47%" Mitt Romney by double digits
A ton of his popularity came from his "skin color".

>His wife's guest appearances on TV would be completely uncontroversial
His wife is ugly.

>And everyone in politics and in the media would now be celebrating the "Obama Recovery"
The recession of 2008 was bound to rebound either way. Obama has very little to his name as a president except creating a political and social environment wherein racial relations are lower than they've been for decades, almost at Civil Rights levels. He has appeared a clown in foreign relations and reduced the image of the role of President with his pussy appearances to people like Putin and Xi Jinping.

That's because if they lived in reality they would have to see all their bullshit doesnt fly.

keep sipping your tea. no one gives a shit about your race baiting bullshit... faggot.

This

>if

Why do retards think that if constitutes an argument

well if he was all that woudlnt he be representing then the majority of amercan populace
isnt that the point of democracy?

>desu

Harry Potter happened in our hearts goy.
It's a lot easier yo argue from fanfiction than from reality

Exactly this. liberals were so goddamn wet to elect the first black president, they didn't even care if he was mixed. all that matters is he's "black"

>If

youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk

that pic seems like okie doke

You just made him look like a quadroon or octoroon now.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they both weren't eligible to be president. I'm not a birther or whatever, but I don't think it would be a stretch to think the government lied to us about it.

Hillary's "white" and she's still the target of ridicule. Liberals BTFO.

his second name would still be "hussein"
some people would still call him a muslim

If, if, if, if, if, okidokie

Ah yeah kind of like how white conservatives loved Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, etc. huh?

I can agree for a part, but I think that "be the first black president" helped his campaign.

*slays*

>implying I don't question the patriotism of white liberals all the time

>honestly believing that if Obama was white his numbers against Romney would have improved
>honestly believing that if Obama was white he would have gotten the nomination over Hillary in the first place

What if Donald Trump was black?
Think about it.

THIS IS TRUE

He would've just been another boring white social democrat

>All Whites are Christians

I guess all blacks are Islamists.

Really makes ya think...

What if Donald Trump was running his campaign on becoming ''the first black president ever''? In the current year?

>1 post

Every time.

I love you.

>1 post by this ID

And he would actually look better :^)

First post best post!

Lol this is so wrong it hurts. Anyone that didn't vote for Obama because of skin color wouldn't vote D anyway, and if Obama was white he would have lost all the "look at me I am a white college kid and I'm voting for a black man cause it's (current year)" votes, nigs also wouldn't have turned out as much for the election. The election would have been closer. I guess this is just my hourly proof that liberals are retarded.

Didn't people fucking hate Bush while he was in office? I know most of my family did and they are all white republicans. I mean Obama is pretty much Bush 2.0 with a shitty health care plan. No one would give a shit if he was white.

>*sips tea*

he is part white tho

sips appropriation

BAZINGA

Bernie is white. I don't see Bernie doing a white Obama.

>Didn't people fucking hate Bush while he was in office?

yes and they still do

he didn't just get some kind of pass because he was white

Don't worry, I trash white leftists Presidents, too.

Outside of Sup Forums, racism is so dead now that they have to make up imaginary situations where a white man was treated better than a black man.

The truth is he would be in the exact same situation. People are highly critical of presidents, even though they are generally white.

*sips tea* fucks off back to reddddit and doesn't responds to his crap thread

all these people taking the bait

welcome to Sup Forums, i hope you're having a blast