Black Sup Forums here

I'm serious...would you support a separate black state? No Jews. No illegals. Christian state. No hard drugs. Mandatory 18 month enlistment for 18 yr olds. No trans bullshit. No fag marriage. It would be glorious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYpnINrZM_M
resist.com/CWII.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to Africa.

I wouldn't mind racial segregation.

If the entire black race in the US would be forced to move there, yes. Or at least the crazy militant BLM ones, oh and the urban niggs.

Go to africa. If you want to try to break a piece of our lands off you'll be cut to pieces in the streets once the police stop protecting you from whites, nigger.

Why not just go back to Africa? It has ALOT of space.

No. I'm American. Educate yourself cac. Read the secret relationship between blacks and Jews. Black labor from the cotton industry literally made America rich as shit. So rich it was fuckin with northern business. Your people are literally parasites. I promise you won't research it yourself.

Why not go back to Africa? Plenty of land and you don't need to be oppressed by white society everywhere?

>Mississippi and Alabama

And nothing of value was lost. Relocate the few whites to Georgia/Louisiana/Arkansas and ship all blacks nationwide into their new WE WUZ KANGS country

Sure right when white Americans go back to Europe.

This.

Come on home negro.

It doesnt work like nigger, see white people actually built America while you are the descendent of jungle savages forced to pick crops for those white people so you have no part in America and should get the fuck out.

Go to Africa, we conquered North America you fucking dirty nigger. We'll lynch you if you don't leave

so blacks were only useful when they were being told what to do by whites? really made me think.

Honestly wouldn't mind going back to Europe as a white man. I'm afraid of how my children will be treated in America in the future with the non white mongols moving in.

There we go, now you're learning.

Says who...what flag is that? Lol sure

Liberia already exists, and it's waiting for you. I bless the rains down in Africa!

OP confirmed for actual nigger who doesn't know about IDs

K

yesssssss pls

Pretty much

If they were forced to pick crops for them, isn't that more of a reason that the land should be rightfully theirs?

Yup

The difference between these two is that whites like America just fine with its current system of governance. Blacks on the other hand, hate everything about the system of governance of the US (i.e. they want laws and consequences to not apply to them). You have a choice to either go somewhere else that you like better, or deal with the way things are run here. Whites don't need to go anywhere because we are willing to deal with the way things are.

What you seem to want is a Zimbabwe situation where you force whites off of their land to create a nigger paradise. Well we've seen how Zimbabwe turned out so we don't need to give up our property to see how a repeat will go.

Cacs don't do logic senpai. Don't even try. Sittin here tryin to do them a favor.

I do support a separate black state - it's called Zimbabwe.

Man you so smart

no

No

Or, we could ship them all to your shithole state instead, faggot. How would you like that?

>I'm serious...would you support a separate white state? No Jews. No illegals. Christian state. No hard drugs. Mandatory 18 month enlistment for 18 yr olds. No trans bullshit. No fag marriage. It would be glorious.

ok honest question

how come the blacks in the US are so ungrateful? I'm talking about the blacks currently living in the US.

if it weren't for slavery, all these BLM and other black cunts who keep bitching and moaning in the media and on the streets would have been probably born in Somalia, Nigeria, Congo, Zimbabwe, or some other shithole that is in a state of constant upheaval, or has no water, or no food.

Blacks (again I'm talking about blacks TODAY) should fucking be grateful of slavery. They should fucking make a slavery day, and celebrate the fact that the whitey took them from that shithole continent and brought them in the US by force.

Can someone please explain this to me?

No because they picked the crops, white people planted and laid out the crop seeds.

I would love it. If you see my plan...you'd want to come as well and you'd be welcome. But fine stay in zog territory.

>a literal welfare state
how about we just hang them all?

No. That isn't logical at all. Do own the retail store just because you work there? Do you own a house just because you painted it? That's stupid.

Educate yourself before trying to speak with an adult

gibs me dats

You're right, it's almost like Sup Forums hates segregation

Unpaid wages.

>how come blacks are so ungrateful

They're not really, niggers certainly are. Your average middle class black is shaking his head at these clowns.

True white nationalists agree with me

So you'd rather move to Europe where there are far more antiwhites and they are actively importing millions of middle easterners every year?

>Your average middle class black
is only 4% of the US black population in America. The majority are the jungle savages like the one in this thread.

WE WUZ KANGZ

>implying it would be glorious
>implying it wouldn't just be Haiti II: Continental Boogaloo

nigger please

You replied to your OP as if you were another person, idiot.

Yes.

Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.

come home black man

Ok kim

SEND THEM BACK TO AFRICA

YOU DONT GET MORE LAND

YOU GET SENT BACK HOME TO AFRICA

Racial segregation is the only answer. Unless you nigs decide to get off your asses and start policing yourselves. But you will not be able to use white owned lands unless you pay top dollar for it.

Go back to Africa. You are nothing but trouble and you are not wanted here.

That's another point.

If "African" American blacks (the African in quotes since none of them is actually African in the cultural sense at least) love and cherish Africa so much, why don't the fuck off over there and try to rebuild their KANGDOMS?

agreed

I know, but it gives me hope that some of them might rise above their primitive desires...

[spoiler]and fuck my wife[/spoiler]

Shit I wasted an opportunity to use this video

youtube.com/watch?v=MYpnINrZM_M

What the fuck is wrong with you Americlap

worse than india (in some respects at least)

>I'm serious...would you support a separate black state?

Yeah but I'm not American. What you do within that state is none of my concern.

I'm thinking giving you guys California would be cool. (But really I'm just trying to fix the illegal problem at the same time, which is just unfair.)

>I'm serious...would you support a separate black state? No Jews. No illegals. Christian state

Sigh... how the fuck?

I mean whites cannot do any of those things so why should you be able too?

As long as its like India where all the pakis have to leave india and all the indians have to leave pakistan, thats how gandhi did it.

White FL here, yes I support this.
Integration isn't working, this is the best solution for both of us.

Can we trade all of Southern Georgia for that bit of panhandle though?

It would be a black pre ww2 Germany...why can't u guys support this? Jus pay up and we'll leave you the hell alone.

Entitles you to monetary compensation, which may require selling the property of the owner who failed to pay, it does not entitle you to the property.

Regardless of that fact, no one alive today was a slave and none of the slave owners are alive either. There is no one with a legitimate complaint and no one from which to compel payment.

Not our problem

Please, we want a first world lifestyle. We won't live among THOSE blacks. We only want hood rats

>Jus pay up
No fuck off and go back to Africa, you dont deserve anything at all but extinction black savage.

You have one here. Say your Haitian and go fuck some quebec sluts

But the money is still in circulation....read the secret relationship between blacks and Jews.

>I mean whites cannot do any of those things so why should you be able too?

Whites don't want to do those things apparently. But we know that those nations who have the will to do it can. (Looking at you Israel.)

We made you Liberia like 150 years ago

Just make a black state and that will keep the Jews and Illegals out of it organically.

Seriously who are you and why are you so stupid

>what is an ID: the post

> Jus pay up

HAHAHAHA you win one free boat ride about to east africa

You don't know Jews

Why do you never hear people say "go back to Europe" when white people complain about the government?

No. We support you enough. If we gave you land, you'd only trash it, blame us, and everyone would migrate from your failed state like refugees.

Your 'plan' is to cram all the most violent and least intelligent individuals in this country together and somehow this will make a wonderful society that is the envy of the world.

Dgaf

The partitioning of the US along racial and ethnic lines is inevitable by now. Sure, race relations can improve, but drastic demographic changes will alter the US so deeply that this is bound to happen.

For everybody who wants the full scoop on this, read the book I'm linking below. It's a free pdf, so you niggers won't even have to steal it from a bookstore.

resist.com/CWII.pdf

The only stupid one is you negros.

gladly once the Muslims go back to the Middle East

because white people built the United States

all those grapes would go to waste

Because whites ARE the USA.
They build the USA.

No. If be a dictator. It wouldn't happen. The guillotine would make sure.

the usa should be partitioned into several states, one of them a mandatory black ethnostate

They also built Europe. So if you don't like things here, why not go back to it?

What I don't get is that Italians, Germans, Hispanics, Asians, Irish, Brits all came to this country and while there was a lot of tension early on- eventually coalesced into one united people. Even the natives who had it worse than any black found their place in the new America (or died)
Why do blacks struggle so much?

I'm a slave to my desire of seeing my bitchy wife get viciously ravaged. Honestly if I could reliably train a horse to do it, I would.

Nigger, please

We tried that

Liberia

you guys kinda fucked it up

K keep me posted

Not if it means giving up Baldwin County Alabama.

A black only US state would look like this on 10 years.

That's what we could expect but if we ever reached a point where an independent black state was created I think it would be because non black had an understanding that separation is better. Those "refugee" would literally get chased down and sent back. We would be living in a world of a different mentality, one where everybody knew that integration and diversity just fucking fail.

kek. this

why would I leave a house that I have an investment in?