Tell me about Bane! Why does he wear the mask?

>Tell me about Bane! Why does he wear the mask?

Of all the questions he could ask about Bane, why did he choose the dumbest one?

How is it dumb?

Of all the things you could get answers for, the mask is the least important.

CIA is a legit autist.

That is kind of a pointless question.

What do you expect from a cuck who lost control?

the best part is that CIA doesn't even wait for an answer, he just keeps yelling

>CIA has managed to marry a woman and fuck her 3 times

successfully

Explain

He had become obsessed with hunting Bane, he wanted to know about him not just for intel, but about the man himself he'd been playing cat and mouse with

>Spouse : Adeline Kane Wilson

Fucking hell.
Why does she wear the strap-on? p.s if digits you all get to stay on this aircraft

Checked.

wew lad

Now I want a prequel

Could CIA guy in theory appear cannonically in other DC series like Sirens or Gotham? I don't know the timeline.

was warming my heart part of your plan?

Hold the fuck on.

This is the Nolanverse Deathstroke?

AT LEAST YOU CAN ROLL

>just now figuring out he's Deathstroke

It's obvious he doesn't die in the plane crash and becomes Deathstroke.

You're joking right? It was a bigger deal than figuring out who Robin was.

D E E P E S T L O R E

congratulations, you've discovered how shit Nolan is at writing! now whats the next step in your master plan?

Tell about this digits, why did you check them?

Why would he shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

So the other hostages think they'll be killed. They can't see eachother being thrown out, so CIA pretends to shoot them. Bane sees through this.

How did he see through it?
I thought you just said they can't see him.

CIA is autistic, and thus he has an autistic obsession with Bane's mask.

It's like none of Bane's other attributes matter to him, the mask is the lone mystery.

this was probably just some random viral marketer, who decided to sneak in the reference without any input from Nolan, Goyer etc.

It wasn't very convincing. Especially to big guys like Bane. They saw right through his master plan.

who made this

He hears a gunshot. The only reason CIA would fire his gun would be as a trick, which shows he isn't actually going to kill anyone. That's why nobody is scared and nobody says anything.

>Lot of loyalty for a hired gun

>Perhaps he's wondering why you'd shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane

He wears the mask to hide his face, like everybody who wears a mask.

>Perhaps he's wondering why you'd shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane

OHHHHHH it took this many years and NOW I understand what he means by that.
You wouldn't need to shoot him if you threw them out the plane anyway.
Bane saw through CIA's tricks.
Damn... really made me think.

>his code name is just his real name

really activates my almonds

SOMEONE CALL HIS PHONE

Thank you user.

you dont get to bring dubs

I'll just bring these single then.

You're a big guy.

They're not my dubs.

Dubs?

You can't but I do.

Do you think he named his children See, Aye and Ey?

THE CIA was on a 3 year mission hunting Bane. They finally had a fix on him, but at the last minute, were diverted to a rescue mission for a Dr. Pavel who had been missing for 13 months.

At DIA, a hapless father of 3 named Bill Wilson wandered into a secured area while looking for a more private restroom (he has a shy bowel). Somebody had accidentally left a door cracked open. While in there, he got swept up with the crowd of mostly civilian-dressed CIA operatives as they had their orders changed. There was mass confusion and poor old Bill ended up on a military flight.

He tried to explain what was going on to those around him, but they all assumed he was just in ultra-deep cover. As the flight took off, he wondered when he would see his family again.

When the plane landed, they were attacked by Congolese bandits, and suffered heavy losses. The President called, and explained that he needed Bill to take command and finish the mission. The President understood that Bill wasn't a professional. He didn't care. The Nation needed his help. The WORLD needed his help.

Bill's heart raced and his erection grew enormous. This was an opportunity to live out one of his fantasies. He could be James Bond in real life!! He stopped worrying about his family. He was now...CIA.

Two days later, as he lay dying against the bulkhead of a suspended and tumbled prop-plane, he wondered what had gone wrong. He wondered if his kids went to Bali without him.

As the plane crashed down, he thought "well isn't this nice."

They're not my dubs.

Both of those are separate universes from the Nolan movies and each other. But nothing's impossible.