Brit/pol/ - Goodbye my party

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww

>THE MOTHER RETURNS - LEADSOM UNDER FIRE FROM THE PRO-MAY MEDIA FOR COMMENTS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT DURING HER TIMES INTERVIEW
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36752865

>ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN STOP!!! THAT'S IT, I W-WARNED YOU, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE BLAIRITES"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36752865

>UKIP LEADERSHIP CONTEST - BOOKIES' ODDS ARE ON IT BEING NUTTALL V WOOLFE
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3674893/Ukip-deputy-leader-Paul-Nuttall-urges-party-away-fighting.html

>LIB DEM MEMBERSHIP 'SURGES' AFTER BUMBLASTED REMAINERS FLOCK TO THEM IN DROVES
leftfootforward.org/2016/07/lib-dems-hit-their-highest-membership-in-a-decade-why-are-thousands-signing-up/

>THE CHILCOTT REPORT - THE MAIN POINTS
thenational.ae/world/europe/chilcott-report---the-main-points

>THE MAD MULLAH PLANS TO RELEASE A FILM ABOUT TONY THE BLOOD GOD'S IRAQ SLAUGHTER
theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/07/the-killing-of-tony-blair-review-george-galloway-chilcot-iraq

>PETER HITCHENS CONFIRMS ON GALLOWAY'S TALK RADIO THAT HE'S FOUND A PUBLISHER AND SIGNED A CONTRACT TO WRITE A NEW BOOK EXPLORING THE BRITISH NATIONAL POST-WWII MYTH
youtube.com/watch?v=pTE077cvPe8

>MENTAL MCDONNELL SEES THE GHOST OF THATCHER WHEN HE STARES DOWN INTO HIS TOILET BOWL
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/john-mcdonnell-remembers-lambeth-revolt/

>MORE FALSE FLAGGING IN POST-BREXIT BRITAIN AS LEFTY SLIME FAKE BNP LEAFLETS
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36662887

Other urls found in this thread:

xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=EUR&view=1M
youtube.com/watch?v=VcxEscMd5OQ
order-order.com/2016/07/09/nuttall-pulls-ukip-leadership/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How's your """currency""" doing lads?

Looks like we're getting Woolfe after all.

YKTD on suicide watch.

GAHHHHHH I'M FINE STOP ASKING

VERY GOOD WORDS MR TRIPFAG.

SHAME IT'S VERBATIM FROM PETER HITCHENS - Daily Mail7 Sep 2009

You really are a right PH cock sucker.

Anyone else feel like they've betrayed him?

He warned that the EU would make fascists but I just feel like it's too late not to lurch to the far right to fix this country.

Leadsom won, it's over

How are your banks doing?

for the guy that thinks Sup Forums has done a u-turn on may.

Obligatory

If you're not a goyim GTFO now

Who should I vote for out of Woolfe, Carswell and Suzanne? I'm thinking Woolfe. Although the party is dead regardless of what happens.

Don't you

(Photo montage of Nuttall and Farage, back when UKIP was a vaguely conservative party)

Forget about me

die anti trident cuck

same as it ever was, prices of things havn't changed...

EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS A BLAIRITE AND A THATCHERITE LOL

MUH HITCHENS

I'VE BEEN POSTING HERE FOR 3 YEARS YOU KNOW

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS SHITTY MEME I MADE IN MS PAINT, AREN'T I WITTY LOL

I thought you said you had to go work

die anti trident cuck

They were doing well until the Brexit, when our biggest bank lost 20% of its value because of all of its business in the City. May God have mercy on them when/if they actually trigger Art. 50 the absolute madmen.

They won't go bust again though. Probably. Hopefully. Please no.

Yet. You import most of your food and the value of the British local currency is moving quickly toward hitting parity with the euro.

It would do us no end of good to get rid of our Trident nuclear missiles. It is time we stopped pretending we were a great power.

I should say here that I was a keen supporter of our nuclear deterrent in the days when the communist Soviet Union menaced Western Europe with its enormous army.

That is exactly why I don’t support it now. We won that war, which was a colossal game of bluff. Modern Russia poses no military threat to us, and isn’t even very interested in us. Nor is China, which has plenty to occupy her in Asia.

The real danger to this country comes from our supposed friends in the European Union and the USA, who have successfully subjugated and bullied us without a shot being fired.

The EU makes our laws, plunders our territorial seas and decides our foreign policy. The USA compelled us to surrender to a gang of armed criminals operating from the Belfast back streets and the hedgerows of South Armagh.

We are forbidden by Brussels to control our own borders, opening them to destabilising mass immigration.

Meanwhile, our proper Armed Forces are sacked or scrapped – HMS Ark Royal lies this week, a sheer hulk, in a Turkish scrapyard with her innards on display.

What use is a fleet of four super-expensive submarines, crammed with missiles we could never use anyway and which we almost certainly don’t control, against any of the real threats to this country? Precisely none.

If North Korea or Iran ever do become nuclear powers (which is open to doubt), why should they bother with us, a third-rate country thousands of miles away? It is a delusion of grandeur to imagine that they care. All these futile rockets do is soothe us into a false sense of safety, and spare our national leaders from having to think about what they are really supposed to be defending.

Trident keeps us, government and people, from realising just how urgently we need to reform ourselves if we are even to survive as a country. Dump Trident, and face the truth.

*SHILLING INTENSIFIES*

Someone's booty blasted.

t. Hitchens

Reminder that we will still have freedom of movement and we will still have to comply with all of the EU's directives, regulations, and decisions.

Sorry to tell you that deutsche bank is gonna fuck us all paddy.

Dirty cucky bastard, I can't believe he actually managed to take over the party

yet a £10 note is still worth £10

the living costs are the same, a loaf of bread still costs the same as it did, a £6 steak still costs £6

Why do you copy and paste Peter Hitchens articles and post them as though they are your words?

Yktd is hitchens

see I forget sometimes that this place is so full of newfags that they don't realise it's his style of writing straight away and that I have to explain that I'm quoting an article rather than writing out an essay myself in response to a shitpost

He's never pretended they are his words - often he credits Hitchens.

It's really fucking enraging. I really want to know what they've done to make Nuttall step down. Clearly the rabbit hole goes deeper than we thought.

who the fuck fucks a prostitute bareback?

>I forget sometimes that this place is so full of newfags
You have not been here longer than early 2014, don't give me that shit sonny.

You make a good point... HOWEVER....

Tripfag

>get in bed and lets make Britain great again user

Not if the Tories ever want to win an election ever again.

The EU won't exist 10 years from now. Maybe we can go back to a continental EFTA agreement and abandon ridiculous notions of a superstate like sensible people.

Nice trips.

All of this is going to fuck us all. You maniacs have managed to fuck the entire western world with your Daily Mail-grade bullshit. I'd almost be impressed if this mess didn't cost me my annual bonus.

>yet a £10 note is still worth £10
>being this economically illiterate

A £10 is now worth €11.72, where it was worth €13.10 before Brexit. There's a decent chance it'll hit parity, i.e. £10 = €10, within the year.

You import a lot of your food from Europe (us in particular). Your local currency won't be able to buy as much of that as its value has fallen, in other words your food prices (among many, many other things) will go up.

>It is time we stopped pretending we were a great power.
stopped reading there. anti nationlist ,anti british defeatist scum

die blairite cuck

die die die die die

Italy getting all stroppy

real niggas thats who

>yet a £10 note is still worth £10

shiiet son, i hope most of the ~united~ kingdom doesn't think their own currency is the only indication of wealth.

On its way to recovery.

I assume all will be revealed in the coming weeks, but yeah, UKIP is now officially fucked and infiltrated to the very top

Imagine joining UKIP in 2004 and helping mould it into the force it is today from almost nothing, only for a bunch of random fuckers who only joined in the last few years to swoop in, take over and strip it bare so that all that's left is a shitty pale version of the Tories with a dash of Cuckswell's libertarian appealing to the yoof thrown in, it's a fucking disgrace

Compared to those who only came here for the referendum, yes it is

HAVE I MENTIONED HOW EVERYONE ELSE IS A NEWFAG? BECAUSE I'VE BEEN HERE FOR THREE YEARS

HERE, LOOK AT THIS SHITTY INFOGRAPHIC THAT I'VE POSTED 62916 TIMES BEFORE BECAUSE I'M A TRUE INTELLECTUAL

Probably better than your """country""".

>die die die die die

Meme magic is getting out of hand guys

But it is, my currency in my bank is my wealth and it will not and has not changed because the £ has weakened to the euro, and it will never change.

Hitchens is no different from Jo Cox

they are both traitors who hate this country

That's one hell of a recovery m80

xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=EUR&view=1M

>she died for nothing

Is Arron Banks a cuck? I heard he might be starting a new party.

I'm with this guy. Next that fag will be saying you cant use your military because reasons and you should be rid of it

youtube.com/watch?v=VcxEscMd5OQ

i hope hitchens and anyone who opposes trident is next

My country has a long-term future, possibly one where we gain a significant amount of territory. Your country isn't likely to see 2030 intact :^)

At least we have our own currency you fucking cuck.

>UKIP LEADERSHIP CONTEST - BOOKIES' ODDS ARE ON IT BEING NUTTALL V WOOLFE

NUTTALL KILL THAT JEW

great if you export goods like i do, im having it right off at the moment

Seems good enough to me

The OP didn't replace the title, he's already dropped out of the leadership contest, it's over

lol I legit had to take a second to remember who she was just then.

It sure is.

You aint getting that NI referendum, Seamus, you can get that out of your mind right now.

Btw what does the tripfag have against Woolfe? I alays thought Woolfe and Nuttall were just younger versions of Farage.

and in Ethiopia 10000 Birr is worth 10000 Birr. you set the bar very low if the only currency you're comparing with is your own.

"i'm the richest person i know... i have no friends but i'm still the richest"

It seems as if our last hope is for Reckless to stand as leader, which is unlikely. The wrong MP lost his seat.

>mfw Leadsom basically said "THERESA MAY IS FUCKIN BARREN LOL" but in really nice wording

Always a heartstopping moment when it fucks up and posts the wrong picture
Kekking at the thought of whoever was supposed to post this accidentally posting a picture of Arron Banks BTFOing Carswell instead

Absolutely

Woolfe is nothing like Farage

The pound needed a drop, get shot of some of the banking, make our industries competitive.

No important country ever relied on services.

Hitchens and anyone who spouts defeatist rhetoric shold be shot by firing squad.
our enemies dont give up. they dont believe they can lose. neither should we.

it should be a crime to doubt your country.

"I fight for freedom. Mine, and everyone's. I fight for the right to choose our own fate. And if I die, I'll die knowing that I did everything I could to stop you. And I'll die free."

Hitchenite is now a term synonomous with defeatist cowards who dont want to fight.

You got a link?

but the cost of french wine, Spanish sausage and Italian olives will go up. The pound is worth less in comparison to the euro so in a few months the cost will go up to compensate. Unless you only buy British products made in Britain your pound wont buy as much as it did a few weeks prior to brexit.

Yes £10 is still £10, but once trade adjusts to chances of currency value £10 will only buy you one litre of wine rather than the 1.3 litres of wine before Brexit.

You have a shitty little local currency that's about to go the way of the Zimbabwean Dollar, I wouldn't be too proud of it lad.

True, and that would be great if you had an economy like Germany's - but what does England make that the rest of the world wants? Its manufacturing sector is dead, thanks to Maggie.

Services from the City I suppose? How will they cope without access to the Single Market, even with a weak pound?

The ironic thing is that if you fellas didn't go full liberal in the 80's and if you joined the euro, you could've had an economy as rock solid as Germoney's. The bigger economies benefited hugely from the artificially weak euro, it was the smaller economies - the PIIGS - that got fucked by a currency too strong for them.

>Btw what does the tripfag have against Woolfe?
Blairite . ..blah . .blah . . .blah Blairite.

Tripfag may be more coherent when Peter Hitchens publishes his column for the Mail on Sunday.

Without PH - Trifag can't talk.

What does he think? i cba to look him up and im sure you can greentext his beliefes in a few lines.

order-order.com/2016/07/09/nuttall-pulls-ukip-leadership/

Can also just google "Paul Nuttall"

>HITCHENS IS NOW BANNED BECAUSE I DECREE IT
Top kek you fucking sperg

>. ..blah . .blah . . .

You have the euro mr potato. Plz desist in posting.

hitchens is a trotskyist cuck LARPing as a conservative curmudgeon

embarrassing that people can't see this desu

The EU is an experiment that is doomed to fail.
It was all designed to lead us into a one world government.
If you think the EU is corrupt and unaccountable imagine how bad a One World Government will be? Especially when you bring all the Afriacn and Middle Eastern countries into the equation.

The best news i heard in ages was the IMF today saying the Euro is on the verge of collapse. This will bring about the immediate demise of the EU and we can all go back to a trading block instead of some mad superstate which is what it has clandestinely become.

> Your country isn't likely to see 2030 intact

Our future is bright. This is all about short term pain for long term gain. We were all prepared to suffer the short term consequences. The EU has been one failure after another, I don't know where you get the idea that they're on the verge of finally getting it right.

So maybe all the right people are going to abandon UKIP and reform into a new party to take things forward now the EU argument has been won. The brand is a bit toxic and it's been infiltrated with stroke victims like Carswell.

>Economically liberal, socially conservative to an extent
>Has loadsamoney
>Hates the social liberals in UKIP and has attacked them / supported candidates against them in the past
>Has considered funding a "Right-wing Momentum" to take back control of the Tories
>Is considering starting his own party now that UKIP is toppled
>Strongly supports grammar schools and educational reform

There isn't much else known about him, he's not a very public figure. Absolute madman though, he donated £100,000 to UKIP once and when some Tory MP said he'd never heard of him he upped it to £1M

>I'm sick of tripfags ruining these threads
>I'll remedy this by making absolutely sure every single thread is exclusively about them and how much I hate them

How many times have you been wrong again?

Fuck.

hitchenite.

go give up somewhere else. pathetic little loser with no hope or faith.

Peter may as well be an athiest for his lack of fucking faith and nihilism.

its clear you have an infatuation with him. so you rush to defend him.

hes an overweight pathetic defeatist. like you.

next time there is an election. dont vote. not like you care what happens to this country.
this

Andrea Leadsom is such a noob; she's already fucking up her own campaign

Theresa May can literally sit back and just let Leadsom commit political suicide simply by opening her mouth. It's pathetic.

Should've backed Gove

He seems alright then, could be worse.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When do we find out who won the PM seat?

die defeatist hitchenite.

ill be laughing the day your stupid idol is dead.

he will get spot right next to jo cox. traitor.

>Meshuggah
Based taste user

Hitchenite. I like that.

>hes actually proud of using the euro

hahhahahahahhah

Paid off

you fooled me, lad

It's infuriating how Theresa May managed to become frontrunner in the leadership election just by being quiet and not campaigning for Remain, and is still winning even now just by not saying anything

Faaake

fake

Made me check.

Fucker

>Hitchens

I thought he died?

>hitchenite.
You gets upboat user