If I took that off, would you die?

If I took that off, would you die?

It would be extremely painful

If fuff fee efeefely fayfu

- It would be very painful...
- You're a big boy.
- ...for you.

That pic holy fuk

only beta faggots would use that. when taking confidential calls in a public place, real men kill every person within 50 meters with one hand while holding the phone with the other. confidentiality maintained.

Bane?

hhmmmmmm

Hmmmm....

>Subway
>Cell signal

pick 1

God, reddit fuck off.

I get that you're trying to insult that user but reddit is not an insult. It's a neutral descriptive word. It's like telling someone you have two arms or that you buy items at a grocery.

found the redditor

How does he breathe?

Extremely painful.

>shopped middle strap

its not shopped

This is the most reddit post I have ever seen.

That's not right

>If it was pulled off...

what a pussy

Check my trips

Why were you looking for someone who visits the reddit site? Do you have a question? You can ask your question over there. Don't be afraid. They're nice people.

For you

Thank you. You're very nice.

I've been on Sup Forums for 11 years and I still don't understand this shitty meme.

It's not that hard you fucking retard

You forgot to put the link to your blog of your travels. Did you take trips outside your country?

>le reddit maymay
if you don't have anything funny or creative to say, dont say anything at all

reddit

Sup reddit

They hate it that their opinions and posts in reddit do not get upvotes so they pretend reddit is inferior. They're sour-graping.

downvote

I mean, I get it. Sup Forums hates every other website/board out there, and crying out "insert whatever Sup Forums hates now Here" is supposed to be an insult. But it's fucking dumb. It was a dumb insult when they used it for 9gag, it's dumb with Reddit and it'll be dumb for the next thing, If Ricecooker Gook doesn't sell it.

downvote

see and downvote, of course
hello

it's not the site, It's their culture. If you act the way a redditor would act they will tell you to go back. See right now I'm acting like a redditor spoonfeeding you for upvotes

>their culture

kek You mean they didn't upvote any of your posts.

And also being too aware and meta talk memes is reddit too

it's called the pleb/patrician dichotomy

I highly doubt you have been here for over a decade if you don't realize that

upvote

THAT WOULD HAVE SPOILED IT!

Go back to Gaia

Kill yourself reddit

Can we stop talking about reddit and discuss the funny image I posted?

looks fucking retarded

>not that user but
fuck pff retard

allthough it looks dumb, its actually fucking genius if it works.