Undoomed Censored For MUH HARASSMENT

"SHUT UP about #GhostBusters!"
youtube.com/watch?v=NBq1-TGgfNo
This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harassment and bullying.

Looks like the second upload of this video too, I've been checking my RSS feeds and this showed up under a different title and got blocked before I could watch it too. Dammit you made me click twice for this and still haven't see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/caeruleusV/status/751833487313862656
dailymotion.com/video/x4jw7wq_ghostbusters_fun
youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also being censored by Twitter
twitter.com/caeruleusV/status/751833487313862656

The video censored by YouTube and Twitter:

Try vimeo

bump

You should make this on Sup Forums. They're obsessed with Ghostbusters.

>youtube now actively censoring 'hateful content'
So which one will now take YT's place, vimeo or dailymotion? This is the beginning of the end of youtube (thank god).

Censorship is fucking stupid, but this video is juvenile. I hardly see how it's any better than the one made by the blue haired bitch.

this

I would vote Dailymotion. But I with Blip's demise I doubt there will ever be a "replacement." Youtube just has ALL the brand recognition; know; throughout the populace; and thus gets all the audience.

does someone know the youtube channel of that crazy witch?

It's a shame because I don't remember youtube censoring stuff like that video before. There are literally hundreds of thousands of videos that need to be removed if this video violates their rules.

Why don't we crowdfund our own video service?

Wait!!!!

was this that video of the guy in his car?????

Server space.

What video was this?

This one: youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c - is still available. Was there another video shitting all over Ghostbusters?

Also, if you haven't watched this, do it. I don't give a shit about movies, but this video is entertaining.

>crowdfund

oy vey! the goyim are rejecting the forced (((diversification))) of their culture. shut it down!

can you post videos on a google plus profile? that way it's your file, but they still pay to host it

this one apparently

Hint: Private companies can remove any content they choose.

Hint: If this is the big issue in your life that you have to fight, you're a huge loser.

YEAH, private companies are free to do anything you want, except when it comes to gay cakes

very free much market

That's because you have a constitutional right to marry who you wish, but you do not have any right to idiotic god bothering.

lobertarian detected

They can still lose in the information distribution market. Yeah, yeah, less money and all.

Once words gets out that a video site really allows any content or offers content that YouTube censors, they will have the niche they have been looking for.

Random Task to help fellow user's who want to Fuck with the deep state: Red Pill as many people as you can on the Central Bank and the Money Printing Advantage. This is how all the little people are controlled.

It is true and the powers that be can not deny it's existence. I do suspect that the recent focus on racial terrorism is due to a number of websites, including Sup Forums, allowing discussion of Central Banking and Money Printing. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that some of the killings may be done under direct orders from the Money Printers, in order to get all the little people fighting each other.

wait wait wait wait
she's upset that people are "invading" her spaces to tell her that they don't like the content of something and it shouldn't exist?

gee, why does that sound so familiar....

>unless they state their premise is having an open free market of ideas

Really? that wasn't even bad

What is going on?

Who is this semen demon?

Suuure...we all see how (((FineBros))) were irreversably destroyed by their decision to patent the word "React" and how normies never subscribed to them again.

Great review
The new ghostbusters flick sounds like a man bashing fest.

Sony employee here. We all appreciate all the free marketing you've been giving us. Keep it up.

>morality regulated by corporations is a good thing.

a british feminist

so there are two strikes against her already

who cares the dick shooting gif is all over the net by now

>fav movie
>The Lost Boys

I don't even

>mfw this is true

>implying profit of any kind is even a concern

Propaganda doesn't care if it's popular

give Stefan molyneux about 6 more months and he'll spend half his dialogue snarling like this guy

Great news. Next I hope stefan molypoo gets struck