Sup Forums has convinced me to convert to Judaism...

Sup Forums has convinced me to convert to Judaism, what are some good Israeli movies I can watch to enjoy my new identity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ik1sY1jhzbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus_(1960_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_films
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That one.

bump

Waltz with Bashir is probably the best Israeli movie, and one of the very few movies I've seen that deals with PTSD realistically. Americans for whatever reason seem to think PTSD is melting down publicly is being scared by loud noises.

There's another kino Israeli war movie Lebanon that takes place entirely within a tank

Israeli's recently came out with a horror movie Jeruzalem about demons attacking Jerusalem. It's meh.

These are all the Israeli movies I've seen

youtube.com/watch?v=ik1sY1jhzbU

10/10 war song

You want to convert but they will probably refuse you, it's very hard to convert to Judaism nowadays.

Unless you have money, of course.

Not true. Ivanka Trump was rejected multiple times in her attempts to convert to Judaism in order to have a religious wedding ceremony with Jared Kushner. In the end the process took 4 years before they agreed.

what movie is that pic from?

zero motivation aka the most accurate portrayal of women in the military ever

My mom's dad Jewish, can I become Jewish?

I stand correct, she had money so they allowed her conversion, if she was some poor goyim trying to convert to judaism they wouldn't accept her not even in 40 years.

And just to be clear, I think they are right. Would these people convert during pogroms?

Raid on Entebbe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus_(1960_film)
(based on the Novel by Leon Uris, not the biblical text)

You will have to convert, but it's very hard.

Why don't you marry a good looking JAP and call it a day?

I met a couple of former Israeli army guys in college and they said that. The hot model looking girls are basically just for PR. Most of the girls in the IDF sit around at desk jobs and do nothing for 2 years except occasionally fuck officers. For 95% of Israelis the army is absolutely awful but US Jews live vicariously through them.

>if she was some poor goyim
goyim is plural

I appreciate the correction, thanks.

>I stand correct, she had money so they allowed her conversion, if she was some poor goyim trying to convert to judaism they wouldn't accept her not even in 40 years.

proofs?

I have none, but it's pretty simple: they think you are converting to get money (which poor people probably are) so they do not allow the conversion.

thats not exactly true

they will however grill the fuck out of you, make sure you've read up on Judaism heavily and understand it, Rabbis will likely try to talk you out of it for a very long time but unless you're fucking weird they'll eventually let you

>unless you're fucking weird they'll eventually let you

Unless you're fucking rich/good looking.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Some people consider that this Conversion for Love is not valid, but money talks and money rules.

Hebrew Hammer.

Forbidden Lie$

Literally any movie made in Hollywood is about Israel

Israel isn't especially popular in hollywood or among the American left. It used to be but Obama (who was extremely anti-Israel but acted cautiously about it) changed things and turned it into a left vs right issue.

Every time some palestinians get blown up hollywood organizes a Israel boycott.

Footnote
It's about Jewish autism

kyskike

shindlers list. 100% fake but people still act like its real. not even joking it was proven to be bullshit

That yule log burning in the fire that they play every Christmas.

Would you even get any benefit of being Jewish if you convert? I feel like only people who are born into it and have it in their genetics would experience the benefits.

Sup Forums made you want to convert? Lmao nice try JIDF

Ashkenazi are the top Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_films

Convert all you want the actual chosen will never welcome you goyim.

>tfw no thicc uzbek jewess gf

>In 1976 [Assi Dayan] directed the film Giv'at Halfon Eina Ona, a comedy about a group of military reservists in the Sinai. This film is considered by frequent surveys to be the 'most Israeli' film of all time.

>ISIS
>Anti Israel

Pick one