What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/rileystearns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ugly

She knew she was inferior to Knives and Misa

inferiority complex

She was a flaky slut and GGG was her pimp. She was also a self centered cunt which is why she suited that faggot Pilgrim who ditched the warm, loving and virginal Knives for the cold, remote skank whose pussy was soo loose it whistled in the wind.

She was one of those girls that was attractive enough to get preferential treatment from life but not as hot as she thinks she is.

She will invariably end up dissatisfied in life though once her looks fade.

She too coo for schoo

>Misa
Yeah, I remember when Scott wrote Ramona's exes' names down in the Death Note. And then gave Wallace an apple.

>DIE

I would watch a Scott Pilgrim-Death Note mash-up desu

W-What is going on there, is she a prostitue?

I'm thankful Scott didn't get a little China girl. She was by far the patrician choice.

Drugs.

oh my fucking god my DICK

Too perfect.

When a 30 sec webm gets your dick hard for s3

Bravo Hawley

MEW a qt.

>she will never look down on you like the speck you are

;___;

dude from my jujitsu class is dating her -_-

She's been married for years my guy

>Ywn be her little cum slut
Life is suffering bros

ya they're married. her husband goes to my jujitsu class. he's got glasses.

you wouldnt hit a guy with glasses would ya

nope. we don't do any strikes. it's jujitsu. he's actually p good. rolled with him a few times.

instagram.com/rileystearns/

What belt are you?

He seems cool
>bjj
>uses lots of effects on bass
>Full of Hell/Merzbow split
>Gets to bang a crazy hot girl

blue. i'm a noobie.

What belt is he?

I think I'm on the verge of getting a blue belt but I want to compete in 2 upcoming competitions as a white belt.

last i recall he was a blue as well. i stopped training recently to give muay thai a shot.

I did muay thai for a while until a leg injury from it and I havent went back yet. I'm more of a grappler.

what kind of leg injury? i heard pops tibas get easily fucked up.

I got a massive hematoma on my calf. I can go back but it sucked so bad for so long that I dont think I like it enough to risk another.

Mew more like Moo lmao

perfection

OK kid

GLASS EYE
L
A
S
S

Which one?

She liked to date a lot and was emotionally unstable. With Scott he was kind of a rebound. I've known and dated a lot of people like Ramona, Cool, fun, and good people, but unstable emotionally.

Knives was the better choice. Homie Scott fucked up

I was actually just thinking about this. None of the characters here are likable. Scott is a spineless dork who is literally willing to fight a whole bunch of psycho dudes just to be with some personality-less girl he knows nothing about. All of this while dating a high school girl and leading her on. She's all aloof and secretly gets off on Scott having to suffer and fight her ex boyfriends. She never once stepped in to stop them ever. She also has no personality at all and after Scott goes through hell she just goes with some rich ass dude. If you took away all the cutesy anime shit and bad gaming references this movie would suck. I try really hard not to use this word, but Scott is a cuck.

Yeah, that's kinda the point. The graphic novel does it a whole lot better to be honest, especially the conclusion, but that's the issue with adapting a series that's not finished.

The supporting cast are all really fleshed out in the books and generally a lot more likable. Film Wallace is superior tho.

Fair enough I guess, I haven't read the series, but I have heard this.

It's definitely worth a read through, if only once. I wasn't a fan of comics when I picked it up either, so I would say it's pretty accessible.

Do you know why her nickname on set was "85"?
It's her IQ.

was i mistaken but in second to last book he starts getting his shit together and ganing responsibility to throw it away at the last book when he sees ramona again, like his life gets better when shes gone

Yeah, it's basically about how his obsession with improving himself just for this girl is in itself a bigger fault than just being a fuck up.

but i thought he was doing it for himself, and that the message was like if you love someone you'll throw it all away for them but idk it's been like at least 5 years since i've read it

She's the kind of person who hates the system and claims to rebel against it while simultaneously taking advantage of it any way they can. The kind of person who squawks about being oppressed and being treated different but then asks for whatever they want in a cutesy voice and soaks up any attention they get because of it.

i.e. a woman

Bout the same here to be honest, I'll have to give it a read through. Most of what I remember is based around the hype of that bus panel.

no hes a cuckold

Fuck you

With tits like those she udderly useless

The glass one

Judging from her vids, prolapsed anus.

How does this have anything to do with the character at all? You're just reading your own weird sociopolitical opinions into it for no reason.
I don't think this is right. I think the message is more how being in love changes you, but it's not enough and in the end you have to have something more (self-respect and courage) to actually be the person you should be.
Ramona doesn't have "no personality," she's moody, insecure, funny, cool, a lot of things. And she doesn't "go off with" Gideon, he's basically hypnotizing her. Did you fuckers even watch or read this?

She will always have me as her pusy slave

How can one person look so perfect.

Why is she so perfect bros?

vapid bitch

based pusy poster