Well pol?

well pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-birth-of-a-nation-uk-release-date-new-trailer-nate-parker-slave-rebellion-oscars-2017-a7123066.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0lmM6zgL2AU&index=43&list=PLU12uITxBEPHSMyieyaCTm3Tug3B1x0by
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pro any race is racist towards all others.
Pro "my race" is racist in and of itself.
White pride, black pride, latino pride, asian pride, whatever, is racist. No one should have pride for their race, we should accept what each races flaws are and work to better humanity entirely, not individually based on fucking skin colors.

WHITE POWER

Yes it is.

Not buying it

>SKIN COLOUR DONT MATTER. WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEAN
>proceed to use skin colour to differentiate between everything

They sure look like a convincing, unbiased source for that claim.

agreed

but to continue the Sup Forums meme culture: oy vey

Well the liberals have been insisting for 100 years now that pro-white is anti-black

So you tell me niggers, whats it gonna be?

Sure thickems tell me bout it

White power. 88

>pro black isn't anti white
but it isn't pro white either

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-birth-of-a-nation-uk-release-date-new-trailer-nate-parker-slave-rebellion-oscars-2017-a7123066.html

>ooga booga where da white wimmin' at

When Sup Forums memes become reality

Are you 5 or are all Australian this dumb?

Still waiting for everyone to realize they naturally take and destroy..
Like, it's their nature to hurt people..

Am I the only one??

Then how come pro white IS anti black?

Not all pro blacks are anti white but the pro black movement stands against white society.

I'm not white or nigger though so not really my problem.

>pro black isn't anti white

>but pro white IS anti black

R E M O V E

The memes were based off reality, where the fuck have you been.

>tfw you'll never BLEACH the leftism out of some qt black grills

PRO WHITE ISN'T ANTI BLACK

jesus

same "people" who will call anything pro white racist

>Implying blacks don't make a racial thing out of most issues somehow through mental hoola-hoops
>Implying whites are so alpha they just voice their racial opinion through anonymous digital scrolls.

>colour

Prost!

I will gladly accept that if pro white isn't recognized as anti black. Pic related

Hilarious how you all think this is so bad but 10x worse shit is said CONSTANTLY on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is truly the biggest double standard ever. It's okay for you to do and say things but others can't.

>pro-black isnt anti white
A-OK
>pro white isnt anti black
RACIST

Just burn everything to the ground. I've had enough

I'll agree with their sign, if they agree with mine

All wars are based on deception - t.dead chinaman

Those are like... the only two black people who think that way.

When they're specifically saying
>Black lives matter
>Mexican lives matter
It's basically saying, White lives don't matter.

Pro white isn't anti black

yes it is you white guilt fucking libcuck. of course a britain faggot cuckold would think theres something wrong with being anti-black.

lol it isn't but they are racist against whites anyways.

It literally is. They are after white genocide,

I don't recall people on Sup Forums calling for mass murdering and rape of black people.

And what you don't understand is that a lot of Sup Forums is truely satire. Sup Forums doesn't acutally hate black people, we dont really hate any group, we hate idiots, and stupid people.

Ofcourse, ofcourse.. this is why being pro black paint doesnt make the original white paint any blacker.

Oh my God, this sign says it so it must be true. That changes everything #ImWithHer now.

fpwp.. Pride in ones race isn't inherently racist, but these aren't pro black, they're anti-white. They can call themselves whatever they want, doesn't change their actions

I wonder if they'd agree that pro white is not anti black.

>I don't recall people on Sup Forums calling for mass murdering and rape of black people.
anyone who doesn't is a cuckold, libtard.

>libshits work their asses off ending segregation
>libshits work their asses off reinstating segregation through "safe spaces"
>what libshits really want is a society ruled by dumb niggers and humanities majors where the smart whites are somehow their "willing" slaves
lol not gonna happen

LOL

It's not double standard you stupid fuck it's all about choosing a side. I choosed the white side because I'm white.

decent b8 i r8 an 8/88

As way i see it that's exactly what it is when we have 2 million people and 50000 come each day on Italian coast, literally wanna genocide us and international bosses and other greedy people of course happy since they get more illegal workers.

>ima rape dat white bitch
>fuckin kill whitey yo I hate dem so much
>white girl turned me down so I raped her lmao

Oh yeah Sup Forums is so much worse

He was right

Blacks are actually raping, robbing, mass murdering and torturing whites all the fucking time. Nothing happens to blacks.

Occasionally they go to jail for their crimes.

except pro white, historically, is anti black

Stop with this bullshit, we don't hate black people because they are black, we hate them because they can't speak motherfucking english, can't be bothered to get out of state's nanny arm, can't be bothered to act respectfully even when their fucking lives is on the line, can't be bothered to not fucking riot and destroy stores when a criminal is caught robbing one, can't be bothered to stop committing so many fucking crimes.

Same thing with any other group we hate.

niggers are historically shit

That must be the reason they can't go 5 seconds without whining about white people.

Then why do niggers always bitch about whitey? Pro-black would be working to fix your fucking neighborhoods and culture, giving your children an education, and teaching your men to act like fathers and not criminals. That'd be pro-black.

What they're doing right now is what they've been doing ever since we shipped them over: bitching and whining, in the hopes that whitey fixes everything

id cum inside the sheboon on the left 2bh

A couple of key differences:

1) Sup Forums is completely anonymous. Very few of the people on this board would be willing to publish this shit where everyone can see it. The fact that these black people are out in the open with it shows that it's becoming much more acceptable in their community, and they're not afraid that their friends are going to tell them off for it. That's not true for the stormfags on Sup Forums.

2) People on Sup Forums don't pretend that they aren't racist. They don't say, "Pro white isn't anti black."

3) People on Sup Forums, for somewhat obvious reasons, don't talk about raping black women. They don't say, 'I'm going to go out and shoot black mothafuckas tonite!" They talk about how black people are a scourge on society, and how they have no sympathy for black criminals who are killed by police. At worst, they somewhat ironically refer to the "the day of the rope". But this is an obvious fantasy meant for in-house racist humor.

4.) People on Sup Forums tend to make at least some attempt to write legibly. A minor point but it suggests a level of basic education that isn't present for most of those twitter posts.

Point one is probably the most concerning point.

THICC!!

Please don't try to bring that faggy shit back.

It's true, but it's often not applied that way. I wish blacks focused more on helping their communities instead of blaming white people.

you're an idiot.
If they were anti-white, they would go around killing white people

Like actual anti-(race) groups e.g the KKK

tru n pro white isn't anti black

Then why is pro white considered anti black?

We are a board of peace you idiot. We would never actually carry out such things, unlike those dangerous ghetto niggers, as in recent events.

It's like how Muslims say they are peaceful, that is until they get bombs.

You say you're peaceful until you have the upper hand. That's why BLM protests always start slow and peaceful until they can get enough nogs around.

>you're not anti-X unless you kill X

Typical 14 year old liberal logic. Apply yourself.

No that's not true, whites have privilege that blacks don't have

This particular quote, out of any context, and completely by itself, is perfectly true. Reality looks quite different, however.

>he thinks the KKK exists still

fuck right marry left

THIS BTW

KKK only exists in your mind retard. They do not kill people today like nogs.

The idea that blacks and whites are equal, when they are not based on IQ and crime rates, is anti-white.

I live in Georgia, they most definitely do still exist.
they just aren't killing people anymore.

EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A LIBERAL WAAAAAAH

typical illiterate.

fuck all niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=0lmM6zgL2AU&index=43&list=PLU12uITxBEPHSMyieyaCTm3Tug3B1x0by

Yeah, pro-black isn't anti-white... now get out of my segregated black only space, you fucking cracker.

pro black means demanding more taxes from the white productive members of society, so if you strip all the context you sound so great, yeah sure.

Pro black means more programs funded by the white taxpayer, more anti-white rhetoric, more black on everyone crime

I'm not Anti-black. I'm Anti-BlackLivesMatter

pro black is anti black

#notallwhitepeople

still doesn't change the fact that they are not anti-white.

you can keep telling yourself that to justify your own racism, though. i couldn't care less.

maybe then you'll get a slight feeling to know what it's like to be a minority in this country. where you are in fact looked down upon and hated by the majority.

>Oh my bad, I guess you're right.
>KKK meme
I do have to admit, I have a hard time seeing if this is sarcasm, but I'm guessing it is

I agree, we should all live happily together and procreate to from one trash tier mongrel race and wait for the sun to explode

K,
Pro White isn't anti anything else

their immediate goal is forced equality of outcomes, their end goal is forced inversion of outcomes

>uses KKK as an example for a group that in anti(other races) because they kill them
>says they don't kill anymore
make up your mind

I'm pro happenings. I just want shit to hit the fan and the feign of ignorance over race relations to fade.

If you want to see hypocrisy, just tell them that pro-white isn't anti-black.

lel, try saying "Pro white isn't anti-black" and see yourself beaten to death by niggers.

>If they were anti-white, they would go around killing white people
>Like actual anti-(race) groups e.g the KKK

>they most definitely do still exist. they just aren't killing people anymore.
lolwat

anonymity creates objectivity

this place isn't truly anonymous though

That's right my fellow goyim

>color
>not calling it melanin level

why do white girls look better with sheboon bodies?

are white bitches actually shit tier?

Sup Forums is a board of peace and mutual understanding and cultural diversity. Only meetings at the UN can compare the amount of cultural diversity we have on this board now fuck off.