HAHAHAHA

You, yeah you. How fucking mad are you right now little bitchboi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HhWHFxUlTlo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#MAGA!!!!!!

Nice win refs

>exclamation points
faggot

REEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCKING GOD DAMN FUCKINT SHIT IS THIS REFBALL

soy boy mad.

Probably sitting there in your "I'm With Her" t-shirt, like a little faggot.

ball broke the plane. This was a robbery.

once again
if you counted brady out
you made a mistake

I aint even mad i expected this

he didn't have control

It kind of looked like he did

spoiled brat everthing rigged in your favors by the jews.
How does it feel being the most corrupt team in nfl history?

they reviewed it - i thought it was caught too but it was bobbled

what the fuck are you talking about little bitch he had complete control of the ball crossing the plane it literally DOES NOT MATTER IF THE BALL BOUNCES OUT ONCE IT HITS THE GROUND SO LONG AS IT CROSSES THE PLANE IN POSSESSION WHICH HE HAD OR ELSE HE WOULD'NT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EXTEND HIS ARMS WITH THE BALL

youtube.com/watch?v=HhWHFxUlTlo

LMAO YOU ARE ALL FUCKING SO FURIOUS RIP CHIMPTONIO BROWN

HE IS THE SOURCE OF THE POWER.
KEK IS WITH THE PATS, GOD SAVE US ALL.

Nope. He was still in process of making the catch.

>another * win
Man. Y'all just squeaked by a Steelers team without their best player.

Praise Trump!

No doubt the power of this great man lead to another thrilling win for the PATRIOTS!

Inconclusive. If you can't see it clearly on the ground without hands having control (no angles show this) then you stick with the call on the field

GRONK SHOOTING DIRREAHA IN THE STEELSHITS FCE

ANTONIO CHIMPO GOT DEATH ROWE’D AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH

MY SIDES
"M m m m muh leag is bruised i neef anmperlance" ^REAL MVP MATERIAL^
ahaahha W-WE WOULD'VE WON IF WE HAD BEN

ahaaahah W-WE WOULD'VE WON IF WE HAD BELL

ahhahahaha W-WE WOULD'VE WON IF WE HAD BROWN

AHAHAAHAH THE SHITTSBURGH STEELSHITS HAVENT BEAT THE PATRITS SINCE 2006

YOUR DUMB NIGGER COACH IQ IS NO MATCH COMPARED TO BILL AHAHHAHAAHAHH

WHITE POWER > STUPID NIGGER THUGS
SHITTSBURGH WILL NEVER, EVER BEAT THE PATRIOTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

BIG BEN IS WASHED UP… ANTONIO BROWN.. EXPOSED.. RYAN SHAZIER.. PRALYZED FOR BEING A CHEAP SHOTTING NIGGER.. MAYBE NOW HE WILL STOP LEADING WITH THE CROWN OF HIS HELMET.. THUG NIGGER…

>paralyze your own player due to your shitty coaching >"root for us guys now, we have a story!" fuck off stoolerniggers

Now wh don’t you shittsburgh fans watch Brady operate a clinic on your shitty fucking nigger filled team

Get blown the fuck out

Steelshits exposed, hopefully gronk bounces some niggers out of the club

I hate the Patriots so much guys
Sorry steelers you guys get rigged out of a win

What the interception is overshadowing is the fact that once again Brady willed his team to a win and marched them down the field with 2 minutes to go, and the only reason the Steelers were even in position to win is the Pats D fucked up and let Schuster get way the fuck down the field.

low energy, sad!

Gronk was awesome.

He face fucked the steelers and their shitty fan all second half. You know the female steelers fans were getting wet watching him play.

>Stoolers fan talking about asterisked wins

Hope the ravens find a way in to fuck you in your building again

>complaining about muh injuries when the pats have been JUST'd on both sides of the ball with massive injuries

Was he a receiver? Then he needs to complete the process.

i think gronk matured a bit after that dirty hit

I'm not a steelers fan but youre pretty insane if you think antonio brown doesnt make a difference in this game. Easily has been the most clutch player in football over the past month. I don't even know who #17 was but his route running was trash on critical slants at the end of the game

What part of Massachusetts are you from again?

Lowell. brb gonna shoot up

He didn't catch the ball. Why not just punt into the end zone every single play if "ball broke the plane" is the only criteria?

Clinton. It's real cuz nobody would ever make that up

Call was trash. Patriots did not deserve to win this game after that horrific play with juju. Pure luck stays on the pats side as always

>the most corrupt team in nfl history
No user, PEDsburgh lost.

>it literally DOES NOT MATTER IF THE BALL BOUNCES OUT ONCE IT HITS THE GROUND SO LONG AS IT CROSSES THE PLANE IN POSSESSION
See the problem with this is that it does matter. That's why they overturned the call. If your entire argument is "No this isn't how the rules work" when that's clearly how the rules work, why should I read anything you write after that?

Do you think she’s gonna get Gronked tonight?

Caught the ball, broke the plane and the ball jiggled a bit as he touched the ground. Called a TD on the field by rule you can't overturn it unless there is 100% conclusive video evidence that shows it is not a catch

I'D LOVE TO SEE HOW CUTE HER TOES ARE PAINTED AND HOW SOFT HER SOLES ARE

danvers

i should never have doubted his power

Gronk gonna pour some his Monster brand energy drink on his dick and line about 50 female steelers fans and face fuck em all.

you know refs make the rules up as they go along right?

I am sure if you want Gronk to face fuck your wife or girlfriend he will, just make sure you kneel down next to him so he has a place to sit his beer can on.

>someone will never purposefully attack Brady after a play and end his career
why can't anyone be alpha enough to take one for for the team

>I'm not a steelers fan
t. Steelers fan