>Ball CLEARLY moves because of the ground
>Refball

Oh boy can't wait to see this argument all week

trips confirm

this but unironically.

t. burrs fans

>hand stays under the ball
>lel not a catch because it moved

>The refs made Rothlisberger throw into quadruple coverage.

yup

this semen slurping sport is not for me

Steelers fan here. Not even mad desu. You have to appreciate how comical the league has become.

>t. Soy/sp/

>crossed the plane
>ball didnt touch the ground
really makes you think

but da ball wiggle!

>Manages to tuck the fucking ball in and stretch it out over the goal line.
>"H-he didn't control it!"
Imagine being this delusional.

he clearly caught it

NFL is a fucking joke now kek. And they wonder why viewership is dropping.

>Ball stays in possession
>Call on the field is good

Refs are unbiased :^)

But it wasn’t under the ball. L2 catch faggot

>Hand stays under the ball

Then how come it juggled when it hit the ground retard? This is the same exact reason Dez's catch didn't stand

butthurt steel beam in ass fags.

The league sucks you fuckers off

YA DONE GOOD JUST LIKE WE PAID YA

Steelers fans are the same that called Dez’ catch incomplete

so this was a huge game that most people watched if it was available in their area. Ratings next week are going to plunge again because once again the league exposes itself as an absolute shitfest with the worst rulebook in sports

yeah its lame isn't it

Why do I still watch this garbage?

Ref flowchart always contains a "Is it the patriots" option

If that were true the Steelers would be 12-2 right now.

Why does New England ALWAYS get fucking gifted by the refs

What the fuck. Why does the league love this team so much? They were probably freaking out that the Pats would be the third seed and had to change it

I swear, such a shit team that gets lucky calls every damn week.

This sport is so fucking rigged.

It's the same reason why Dez didn't catch it.

You must complete the process and spiking it into the ground and losing control of it due to the impact to the ground doesn't make it a catch.

Ironic since Romo was doing the commentary for the game and he started having flash backs.

I was hoping to see Brady cry like a faggot again

well shit, at least we're not the xecucks

Yeah he totally forced Ben to throw an INT at the end of the game

lol get fucked stoolers/anitpats. How many fucking times do we have to see the ball not move before you fuckers realize what a catch is?

>SB 42

n-n-no stop get this away :c

>can’t hold onto the ball when falling to the ground
>muh refs

Learn 2 catch

So if a player runs the ball across the endzone and fumbles right after it's fine. A receiver makes a football play, extends for the goal line, and then fumbles and it's a turnover? ? ? ? ?

It wasn't a catch. It will never be a catch.

Because the steelers lost?

Dudes knee was down before he went over the goal line anyways.

Plus you gotta keep control of the ball sperg

>The league sucks you fuckers off
>Lost on a horrible call

Can you kill yourself you retarded faggot

Buut he LITERALLY controls the ball enough to pull it to and away his own body, moron.
He made 2 moves with it while it was secure in his possession.

So mad, OP makes a thread to let us know how mad.

According to the rules of the game it's clearly a drop. If you wanna dispute whether it's fair rule that's fine but in the end of the day the right decision was made

You want viewership and ratings to fall even more? This is how you do it. I for one welcome our new NHL ratings overlords.

the problem with the rule is that it doesn't account for players reaching out with the ball in hand to gain extra yards or get it across the goal line. You're punishing a guy for reaching for that extra yard when in and of itself that proves they have possession

You just got GRONKED you baby back bitch

It wasn’t a turnover retard. He didn’t secure the catch falling to the ground.

There was no angle where that ball touched the ground. Before he reached, he even had a knee on the ground.
There is no universe where overturning that catch is logical.

So then it should have been a catch at the 1? Either way it was obviously a completion.

How can anyone defend the "catch" rules? It has affecting every team negatively at this point. They should have reverted it 5 years ago.

The runner isnt in the process of completing a catch you dingus. If someone drops the ball crossing the goal line while in the process of making a catch, it's not a touchdown.

>Dudes knee was down before he went over the goal line anyways.
Literally doesn't matter unless he's touched, which he wasn't, and I think if you can extend the ball across the goal line, that has to constitute control.

What horrible call was that pittsperg?

tfw stooler fans were calling dez catch incomplete. This some how is

>we

Even if you fall someone has to touch you to be considered down

>College rules

I don't even like Shitsburg but this was a big refball.

I'm a stoolers fan and I'd call both a catch

he has 2 hands faggot, watch it from the other angle. Notice how they only showed the other angle 1 time and the rest were from the side that was favorable for the pats

It's a given that the runner has possession of the ball. It's not a given that the WR has possession in the middle of the catching process.

I love how people think the NFL would intentionally help the Pats after deflategate and that whole debacle. They went from the league turning their back on them to suddenly in the league's pocket according to pats haters

>Baby back bitch
>Baby back bitch
>Baby back bitch

>there are people ITT that think he didn't drop the ball

Ok you're right, but if a runner extends and fumbles after it's still a touchdown, what's the difference? No reason to call people retards.

Can't wait to turn into the PittSperg radio in the mornin

>and I think if you can extend the ball across the goal line, that has to constitute control.

Having control means the ball doesn't very visibly bobble as your hand goes to the ground """"""underneath""""" it

They should retire his number

Impact causing you to lose control is all that matters

It doesn't actually need to touch the bare ground.

Steelers fan here. Gg pats! I was really on the edge of my seat there. You guys will be dangerous in the playoffs!

For as bad as Bettman is, he's a saint compared to Goodell. This is the equivalent of micromanaging a company into the ground.

It's unbearable how biased this shitshow is to Patriots, that's how you build a "dinasty", it's disgusting

Saved

Oh that ref picked off ben?

If it doesn't touch the ground it's not incomplete.
It's still a live play at that point you uneducated moron.

This, but I still think its stupid.

Refs you have done well

this is an incredibly shit refball call, you dont need to be a steelerfag to understand it.

SOPA

i thought as long as the ball reaches over the goal line its a touchdown?

My question is this. I'm not a fan of either team.

How is it that, his knee was down at the one, the ball never crossed the plane until after the fact, but the play continued and was overturned instead of the ball being placed at the 1 yard line for the Steelers?

Not down by contact.

This

KILL YOURSELF. I HOPE YOUR MOM IS RAPED, YOUR DAD IS MURDERED AND YOUR FAMILY HOME BURNED DOWN.

If your hand is on the ground then your hand counts as the ground and therefore the ball is touching the “ground” and is thus not a catch

Its not rocket science idiots

So how is that play NOT a catch

But the play in the Green Bay game IS a catch AND a fumble.

I’m seriously confused today.

Receiver has to become a runner which he never did in that case.

Cuckpostin here gents

>your hand counts as the ground
Shut up, moron.

Maybe Ben shouldn't have fucking thrown the game Stoolersfag, I'm not even a Patsfag

They said he didn't catach it, it was an incomplete pass

>cross the plane
>Touchdown play ends
Not so fast

whoa... so this is the power of officiating the teams that the patriots play

You have to treat it like he never actually had possession of the ball. Even though the ball is between his hands, since he never completed the catch process, and it’s like the call might as well have hit the ground.

>uneducated
>100% correct based on rules and confirmed by past precedent and the refs literally agreeing with my opinion just 2 minutes ago

Lmao

Lol there are literally players who dive into the endzone and lose control of the ball all the time.

The player pulled the ball to his body then extended outwards with said ball, the moment he extended the catch was already completed

This is like "Dez caught it" all over again.

not in the action of completing a pass, which this was, you fucking mong

This is how I saw it, football move baby