What's Szechuan Sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-GC5rAX0xHg
youtube.com/watch?v=lhc_bXGvmp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It makes you go Wabba Labba Dub Dub

Chinese dipping sauce appropriated by americans

antique jap cum

a spook to counter the pseudo intellectualism of rick and morty with a portrayed counter self awareness of the the hollowness of portrayed self awareness.

Looks like we finally made it to post-modernism. Just had to go through post-post-modernism first

Ketchup with soy sauce

More like kino sauce

youtu.be/-GC5rAX0xHg

Not sure, but i know manchild yanks will pay $20 for one small packet

Final stage of Judaism

I wish I was an american jew with good business sense

an experimental drug in the form of a syrup that is being tested on the population of the united states

We need a final solution for Rick and Morty faggots

A sauce originating from the Sichuan province of China, famous for it's spicy food, and something about Prick and Meme; made of sugar, food colouring, pigs fat, high fructose corn syrup and chilli (0.1%)

Is the whole Szechuan sauce thing just the set-up for a return of the Redgrin Grumble joke in the next season?

It's potentially the same punchline only at the expense of the audience instead of the characters. I mean the show's core demographic probably aren't even old enough to know what Szechuan sauce was until they saw that episode.

I dont think the show itself is to blame, people in other countries watch it but i cant imagine something like this happening anywhere else

We need a final solution for americans

The show is watched all over the world but only burgers do stuff like this

Yesterday, we were truly humbled by the amazing curiosity, passion, and energy this community showed to welcome back Szechuan Sauce – even if just for one day. Thank you, a million times over.

Between the costumes, the memes, and the cross-state travel, you, the fans, showed us what you got. And our super-limited batch, though well-intentioned, clearly wasn’t near enough to meet that demand.

“Not cool.”

We agree. So, we’re gonna make this right. In the last 24 hours, we’ve worked to open any portal necessary. And it worked.

Szechuan Sauce is coming back once again this winter. And instead of being one-day-only and limited to select restaurants, we’re bringing more – a lot more – so that any fan who’s willing to do whatever it takes for Szechuan Sauce will only have to ask it at a nearby McDonald’s.

We want to make this right. You’re some of the best fans in this, or any, dimension… and we plan to deliver on that promise as soon as possible. Stay tuned.

>Are you going to reimburse those people who drove hours only to be disappointed by your lack of supply?

lmao

I don't know if I should laugh or cry

I will never understand Americans. I'm trying really hard.

they have no sense of self-awareness

not rocket science

This desu

youtube.com/watch?v=lhc_bXGvmp0

You could make it yourself. My bet is it doesn't taste all that good and it's just been blown way out of proportions by normies watching rick and morty.

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIICK WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB !!!!