Kotaku posting funny stuff again

As you can see here, being a black person and playing Pokemon Go is now equal to death sentence in 'murrica.

archive.is/ulLbK

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/teen-playing-pokemon-go-stabbed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It could be a death sentence for literally anyone if you go to the wrong places

Didn't a white kid get stabbed playing GO when he walked into a nigger ghetto?

Please post that in the comments on the article

I didn't even get this shit work, much less go outside play it

>Let’s add Pokemon GO to the extremely long list of things white people can do without fear of being killed

Quads.

i also read this
simple fact: blacks are the aggressors in america, not the victims

I googled to check about that kid
> Marcus Jackson

A kid yes, but white...

Ban all Assault Pokemon!

>Blah blah blah black people blah blah blah racism blah blah blah niggers lying

Complaining about the occasional nigger dying by suicide from a cop meanwhile white people can't even go to ghettos or black neighborhoods.

This is just an excuse. Black people hate everyone else and need an excuse to act pissy and uppity.

You’re absolutely right though. In more homogeneous countries/cultures, this concept would never even cross their mind.

Rest in Peace Tyrone

May the Jigglypuffs of Heaven be More Merciful than the Jigglypuffs on Earth

snopes.com/teen-playing-pokemon-go-stabbed/

I'll go into any fucking neighborhood I fucking want. Ain't my fault you're a little bitch afraid of black people. Just don't give them your back, and make sure you have a gun.

Breaking news!
Black people can die from inhaling pure oxygen. Ban breathing!

Can someone explain to me what the fuck Pokemon Go is and why it's popular?

((((((((((((((((Snopes))))))))))))))))))

>Frog
>Quads
Praise Kek!

based nips, a nigger removing app

You're looking for trouble.

Pokemon Go is an autistic F2P mobile game designed to get fatass losers out of their rooms and get them to walk around outside while staring at their phone in order to encounter pixels every once in awhile that are caught by flicking pixels at the pixels.

pokemon go is as retarded as that cache game or the one where you hack shit

people who play them deserve to get stabbed anyway

I don't own an Intel phone, I just own a phone that's too old to handle the game.

Damn that guy is really reaching. Doubt any of that stuff happened most likely a lie and hes pissed he lost at his local gym in a battle to a white kid

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure in homogenous black country, like Somalia or Liberia it'd still be a death sentance.

Did you read the article though? Nothing even happened. The person was simply so disturbed at the thought that they might not be able to safely play this game they were distressed.

NOTE: NOTHING HAPPENED. No one came up to the writer or called the cops. The only thing the writer suggest is that an old white lady looked scared or angry (I agree with you here, that bullshit is likely made up). This is how much of a victim complex these people have.

maybe if there was an amd chip actually worth buying

SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Actually it works like this.
Most computers processors were of the type x86, this is what we call pcs.
The layout of this type was created by intel, and to make processors of this type you must BUY permission from intel.
We used to had more companies that made processors of this type, now intel just give permission to amd.

>WHY JUST SELL THE LICENSE TO AMD?
The point is that only intel do the processor and so people must buy from intel. They sold to amd, because some european countries have anti-monopoly laws, so you must have at least 2 companies. They allow amd to do x86 processors to allow, just to be able to sell to europe.

PS:x86 can only handle 4gb of ram per program, amd64 is a similar processor type that allow WAY higher amount of ram per program or variable. amd64 cam run programs made for x86, but to a program use the higher ram per program thing, it must be made to be amd64 (and it wont run on x86 processors).

arm that is open source, is being used by many smarphones,, gadgets, and ect...
They are slower but use less power.
To use arm on a pc as some example a operational system, like windows xp, windows 7 or ubuntu, would need to be programmed to that thing, and programs would need to be made to that "new" operaitonal system. If people cant even just switch to linux because of lack of support, imagine changing to a differnent architecture like arm.