These sites are terrible , just vagina's with legs, even some of the men are fucking terrible people to talk too

These sites are terrible , just vagina's with legs, even some of the men are fucking terrible people to talk too.

Not only are they shitty fuckers, the majority of women are either fat or SJW maniacs, you can't escape. Tinder is the same

There should be an elite dating app/site in which a certain criteria needs to be met (educational, background, profession) so that you can filter undesirables. Something like that Trump dating site that matches Trump supporters across America.

>I get turned down on okcupid a lot, time to rage on Sup Forums

>falling for the online dating meme

It's shit, you're better off outside/meeting people irl.

this. Most people on there aren't that smart or beautiful, but they're usually friendly enough.

>There should be an elite dating app/site in which a certain criteria needs to be met (educational, background, profession) so that you can filter undesirables. Something like that Trump dating site that matches Trump supporters across America.

It's called Match.com but you're probably too poor to swing the fee.

It's all fat chicks and single moms regardless of where you go.

>site for people too ugly or dysfunctional to date within their social circles
>complain about the quality of said individuals
>pretend like you aren't one of these said individuals

Okcupid is completely dead in the Netherlands most profiles haven't been on in more than 3 weeks.

I tried grindr, seems only hookups and the guys who have some profile that says chat or something else are still mostly interested in your dick. The only guy I've met that I would consider relationship with lives in England, maybe I'll visit sometime this vacation.

>Grindr
faggot

Yeah I am proud of that!

>Being proud of any sexuality

You really are a faggot.

>read people online talk about meeting perfect wife material gfs, 20 years old, not crazy, good family, etc over tinder
>not sure if these guys are lucky AF or paid shills

Only if you're unattractive or a loser. If you're moderately attractive and have an shred of confidence you can have a date whenever you want.

If you are so proud tell me where you at.

the current 'match' im talking to is the daughter of a preacher.

I'm not even sure where to meet women. Okcupid sucks. Tinder is okay (better than Okcupid), but a ton of my matches are obvious bots. The girls are cute, and some even message me first, but they always end up living over 50 miles away.

I go to college but it's just like you go there and do your class and leave. No one talks to each other and there's no sense of community. It's not really a place to meet people.

I'm not 21 so I can't go to bars.

I'd feel dumb as fuck just walking around and going up to random people and getting their numbers.

Almost all of them just HAVE to include that they're "intersectional feminists" in their profiles.

I've tried tinder--signed up back in April. I have 250 matches but have never messaged any. I've gotten a few messages, but it's always something like "Hey," or just a question about something I put in my bio. I think one may have hinted about getting coffee, but I'm so afraid of rejection that I wouldn't have asked her.

Back to

Why would you even consider dating a feminist?

Pull your shit together, if they are terrible why are you on them?