War on cops confirmed

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-birth-of-a-nation-uk-release-date-new-trailer-nate-parker-slave-rebellion-oscars-2017-a7123066.html
journaltimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/racine-man-arrested-for-making-online-threats-against-police/article_ab660019-4e58-5e91-8340-f2793b5fcd78.html
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
dailydot.com/news/Sup
law.justia.com/constitution/us/amendment-01/43-threats-of-violence.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qDL3IofqXFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-birth-of-a-nation-uk-release-date-new-trailer-nate-parker-slave-rebellion-oscars-2017-a7123066.html

Submit a tip to the FBI and local law enforcement in that person's area.

journaltimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/racine-man-arrested-for-making-online-threats-against-police/article_ab660019-4e58-5e91-8340-f2793b5fcd78.html

He's already been arrested.
Police aren't playing anymore either.

yo dude bad cops do exist but id rather side with them than these blithering retards

That'd be badass 2bh

That's what happens when you betray your fellow citizens and subjugate them at the behest of banker filth.

>kiss there love ones
>This is war were tired

so the dumb will now make civil war right?

Finally some good news

Reminder to always report these niggers to their local law enforcement. This guy was reported and now faces felony charges.

Fuck off already stupid. No one cares.

>nog can't even spell
>commits a felony over the internet

Niggers' stupidity will be their own undoing.

i hope they beat his stupid nigger head in. he's talking about going after their families. hope this nigger gets dealt with

30% of niggers end up in federal prison at some point.

God damn niggers are dumb

This is why people hate niggers.

I reported some female dindu to the FBI for threatening whitey yesterday. I doubt they did anything with it though. They probably wont do anything unless it involves the law enforcement.

>there families

color me surprised

When will the left start telling us that people like this aren't really black?

Obama already did

Is this fucking real life

>Going to war with white people

That never really works out well for anyone that tries it in the end.

42,000 SIGNATURES
ITS HAPPENING

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

So that's a hate crime, but actually committing the murder isn't?

Interesting.

Is he right Sup Forums?

>Potato nogs

These fucking morons need to stop and think for half a fucking second.
How is threats of violence and shootings going to make police MORE calm and less likely to panic and kill someone they pulled over? If a race has declared war on you and your fucking family then you'll be on your toes significantly more.

Granted that does give them more things to complain about.

you wanna get arrested too you piece of shit

>People say anything they want on the internet
Why does this board think they are above these people? How many "kill niggers" posts do you see here?

His premise right (judging groups_ except that his conclusion is faulty (they are killing us). There's never been any data to show that the cops are discriminatory in any way.

Applying his logic, blacks are slaughtering white people far more than cops killing blacks.

>niggers killing cops
>cops killing niggers

Jealous as fuck.
You guys have ok gun laws and now this. I would close my door, get my AK-47and wait while two problems are fixing each other.

My neighbor is a police officer. I think our entire neighborhood is being pretty vigilant to ensure the safety of his family.
We really need to stand together with our officers and watch for the safety of their families at this time.

lol what a stupid faggot

>I'm not saying they're the same person, but they're the same person. Really though nobody in their right mind would say cops are the same peson, but they are.

>implying the FBI doesn't browse this board
If you threaten something specifically here, they show up at your door.

Yes wee must continue to report these niggers. The vast majority of them aren't aware that posting such things online will end up with them being arrested. Niggers can't control themselves and put no thought into their actions. See something, report it, and send another nigger to jail!

You sound like you know something.

>Racine

Damn, that's too close for comfort.

god damn it he can't even fucking spell

>authorities don't respond to suspicious Sup Forums posts
This should be common knowledge by now.
dailydot.com/news/Sup Forums-massacre-threat-skyline-high-school/

underrated post

people have made threats against the government or said they would shoot up a school got arrested

it happens fucking often

I have two police neighbors, and anyone that tries to come here and start shit like that with them will not be leaving alive.

None of these fuckers are real accounts, i guarantee it.

Bots or actors paid by Soros to stir up trouble.

He wants the Arab Spring but for USA. It isn't working.

ITT racial slur may occur

Why do retards post this shit thinking nobody else is going to see it? I get that this board is all about saying what you want with no backlash, but threats are threats. You can talk down jews and blacks until the sun goes down but you can't give detailed descriptions on what you plan to do because you're so autistic you can't just laugh at idiots in the world.

good

nogs can't into internet

Heh.

Found the dindu.

>Finally some good news
wth are you talking about?

Kwaps and nogs are starting the race war. Grab the fucking popcorn, it's been all good news for the past week!

None of what he said was illegal. They'll question him and drop charges.

>felony terroristic threats

Delicious. Hope the nigger never sees the light of day again.

posting this on facebook is completely retarded

user, the Sup Forums Party Van isn't a meme.

Maybe you were unaware that Lynch refused to call Dallas a hate crime, and maybe you also failed to notice the nigger making threats was charged with one?

you guys seen this shit yet?

Haha White Americans being so fucking scared of Black man. :D

>let's fuck up a food festival! that'll show dem damn pigs!
what the fuck is wrong with these people

Good rooting for the Blacks. Time that you cunts pay for all the shit you did around the world and to minorities in your own country.

>:(
:^(

Don't bother, they can't even get Hillary right.

I`d say police is not playing, if he was lynched.
Arrest is an insufficient measure.

This is major treason going on, not just some meme war.

Hillary must be lynched for treason too ASAP. 1917 must never happen again.

the only cunt here is the bruised one you have

The nigger that wrote this threat is going to prison, make sure every nigger that writes this shit makes it to prison.

yeah, we need to report every retarded niggers on twitter, there is a shit load of em

>investigated a literal ISIS terrorist not once, but twice and couldn't do a thing about it
>this goy still thinks the FBI will do something about rando niggers making threats on Tweetbook

Get a gun and use it, white boi. This is war.

>none of what he said was illegal
>literally advocating going out and murdering white police officers because "muh gubmint funded genocyyyde"

wew lad

Look at this idiot, shes "white" but acts like a black for some reason

>this is war were tired
What did it mean by this?

signed and email verified

you must have missed this, faggot

>journaltimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/racine-man-arrested-for-making-online-threats-against-police/article_ab660019-4e58-5e91-8340-f2793b5fcd78.html

Lynch. All of them. No survivors. Also save cops. When the shit will hit the fan, have spare jeans and some shirts so cops can change their uniforms and later come back at the useful idiots.

The worst thing about blacks is their use of the English language.

One word: anglo.

best weapon for race war?

Job application

Well regulated militia, trained to operate in groups.

Wow really scared negroes are shooting people up wow D:

Oh wait, they've always been doing this shit

>advocating

It's not illegal as per the 1st amendment.

We have a broad freedom of speech, hans. You can communicate threats to a group of people ie: police, but not to an individual person ie: "Jerome Rubenstein of South Dakota".

Here are two rulings on the matter with explanation:

law.justia.com/constitution/us/amendment-01/43-threats-of-violence.html

Sup Forums can make a real difference

youtube.com/watch?v=qDL3IofqXFA

Yeah umm thats like, an illegal facebook post... :/

Fucking this. Thier entitlement would be less infuriating if the spoke like an English gentleman.

we should reopen the Liberia option only this time threat of violence if they don't colonize africa. God speed negroids you can chimp out with each other and enjoy tribalism.

LOL this sounds just like early pol posts to be honest familia

K then why don't you go on your Jewbook and suggest gunning down all of Congress or something, since it's totally legal as you say.

Already signed. I would share it on Facebook but I'd lose all my friends and family and become a jaded outcast.

why do you associate with BLM advocates

You know why though, because she adores the BBC.

Because I'm Hispanic and my family lives up in Chicago. I moved away from them but I feel like I have to keep some kind of contact with them, even though they ghetto as fuck.

>taijitu

Das cultural appropriation

>niggers show up en masse
>protest loudly
>shut down all the vendors
>suddenly 12 unmarked vans pull up
>nervous silence falls on the crowd
>the doors swing open and the smell of freshly barbecqued pork fills the air
>heavily armed men in armor and masks step out
>gasps and a few screams pierce the silence
>to everyone's surprise, the men begin to hand out rib plate after rib plate, for free
>a feeding frenzy ensues, blacks can't help themselves
>people are trampled
>napkins and big gulps litter the streets and sidewalks
>heated conversations about basketball and rap crescendo
>however
>within minutes the horde is sated
>the trucks have left, unnoticed
>niggers mill around looking for somewhere to sit
>stunned white people come up from the duck-and-cover position and look around as the vendors cautiously reopen their shops
>half the niggers have found a wall to slouch on or a dumpster to curl up behind
>the itis has restored order once more

Oh, I totally think the world would be a better place if we started hanging congressmen.

report this, homey.

Your turn: deny the holocaust

I'm an American citizen living in Germany, burger. Hitler did nothing wrong.

>It found that the defendant had not made a “true ‘threat,”’ but had indulged in mere “political hyperbole.”

>Not fucking playing
Look at the article in this post
>Further posts and comments made by Cowan reiterated the threats made in the initial post
That post wasn't the only thing he said that got him arrested.

You're under their jurisdiction, nutsack. You don't know jack about your own rights as an American (when you're in the U.S.). And if you think for one second the US consulate would demand your 1st amendment right to be antisemitic in Germany, I've got bad news for you.

It's time to stop posting, user.

Flamethrower

>black guy threatens cops
>charged with (((hate crimes)))
My sides?

Wow, that's very Taoist of him. Did the i Ching tell him that?