How easy is it to send them back to Africa?

There are about 5,000 container ships worldwide with an average load capacity of 3,500 20 foot containers. If we agreed 20 niggers to a container that brings us to 70,000 niggers per ship. If we multiply 70,000 niggers by 5,000 ships we get 350,000,000 niggers. We only have 44,000,000 niggers and the average container ship takes between 10-22 days to make a transatlantic voyage.

Nigger wranglin' time is anyone's guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-birth-of-a-nation-uk-release-date-new-trailer-nate-parker-slave-rebellion-oscars-2017-a7123066.html
theafricareport.com/West-Africa/ghana-a-place-for-african-americans-to-resettle.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
amazon.com/Hundred-Together-Complete-Volumes-Dvesti/dp/5969707023
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-birth-of-a-nation-uk-release-date-new-trailer-nate-parker-slave-rebellion-oscars-2017-a7123066.html

Fill in the Grand Canyon top with dirt and planet flowers

future generations will thank us

It would be easier if you chop them of

Translate 200 Years Together into English for us if this isn't a proxy.

It would be easier to transport them if you chop them into pieces

lel

Yeah, but translate the book 200 Years Together into English for us. You'd be doing the world a favor if you're actually Russian.

kek

You mean the whole book? I am not educated enough for a complex work like this.

about as easy as it was to get them here

Pretty easy. They came on many small boats run by third world criminals. We would just use fewer, bigger boats, assuming similar timeframe.

Yes the whole book. The Jews blocked it from being translated into English.

They'll do that to each other once they arrive back.

Nigs have to eat too, ya know?

Easy there, KGB. Let's just pack them into suitcases. =)

They really did shit and it doesn't even look that anti-jew and as an american jew I WANT TO READ THIS TO HEAR ABOUT WHERE MY ANCESTORS ARE FROM BUT ITS ACTUALLY BEING CENSORED WTF

theafricareport.com/West-Africa/ghana-a-place-for-african-americans-to-resettle.html

>200 Years Together
What is this about?

History of the russian jews.

Nobel Peace prize recipient Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn wrote a non-biased book about the history of the Russian Jews and why they got pogromed. The Jews don't like the truth so it was his only book that wasn't translated into English.

You forgot the thread theme music OP
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Can we got some russia user on this? If he can translate I will read it as fast as possible.

That's a damn shame. I almost want to learn Russian just so I can read this shit now lol.

Bullets are cheaper.

I've tried to find Russian anons on here to do it but I never have any luck.

My dad has a degree from Yale in Eastern European studies if he won't do it I will flip.

What if we took it a step further and turned them into a fine paste like substance like this

what do we do with the bodies then?

Does your father know the Jew?

He CONVERTED TO IT. Still took 3 years a Russian though and I know he has read him before and his wife is literally from the region the book is about so I hope he will.

>Bullets are cheaper.
Yeah but then we'd have to put up with some faggots wanting a memorial site every every five feet like the holohoax, best just ship em out while they're still alive, then it's out of sight out of mind.

Has Science Gone Too Far?

>Has Science Gone Too Far?
No, here is a completely feasible plan /pol came up with a few years back

My boss's daughter is a Russian translator. I've thought about paying her to do it, but then I'd be exposed.

This guy gets it

Imagine if the jews spent all the effort they did on Nuclear Physics and CIA psyops and drugging Marilyn Monroe so they could literally funnel her money to Freud's daughter on removing Blacks, imagine what sort of clever scenarios we'd have.

Please user! We need this!

But then there's the whole dilemma of distributing it without being caught.

You need to calculate how many nigger babies are made during the voyage too

The baby cannons probably make at the very least 10 million niggers during the voyage

I'm a jew I'll handle that.

I trust you, greatest ally.

>niggers per ship. If we multiply 70,000 niggers by 5,000 ships we get 350,000,000 niggers. We only have 44,000,000 niggers and the average container ship takes between 10-22 days to make a transatlantic voyage.
>Nigger wranglin' time is anyone's guess.

Good math.

No I mean even if I somehow get in trouble I can literally say my mom is a russian jew.

Do you have a time frame estimate for the round up?

The price is death what are you waiting for cia,
Come and end us

I doubt that would be a plausible defense if you distributing a banned book.

>Do you have a time frame estimate for the round up?
Just need to place nigger wranglers at the cheque cashing businesses and wait until the first of the month.

WEW

The fuck are you on about, Sweden?

I have nothing to lose I could care less.

Free Information is the foundation of any democracy and Soros agrees right?

There are a lot of Zionists and people beholden to Zionists besides Soros who wouldn't agree.

I haven't checked the laws, but I'm sure distributing it would be illegal. Perhaps those laws don't apply in America?

So they will throw me, a jew, in jail for distributing a book? I am ready for this.

Then do it. You have a Slav in the family.

amazon.com/Hundred-Together-Complete-Volumes-Dvesti/dp/5969707023

>Throw Russian jew in jail for distributing book about Russian jews.

>amazon.com/Hundred-Together-Complete-Volumes-Dvesti/dp/5969707023
>130 dollars
Thats too many shekels though!

>$130
A good deterrent against the truth. Especially when you have to translate it.

Wanna send me some bitcoin?

No.