Denmark vs Norway, which is better to live in?

Hi guys,

I lived in Sweden for 2001-2002 and really loved it, my favorite places I've ever lived were Stockholm and Seoul. And I always thought about going back to Sweden, but these days I'm more considering Denmark or Norway as somewhere to visit and who knows maybe live there someday if the political and economic climate here continues to get shittier and shittier. I'm a bit of a nomad (inb4 being accused of being some fuckface 16 year old playing make believe).

So the question is - which is better among Denmark and Norway?

Discuss.

Norway is rich as fuck, probably a bit more cucked though.

Sweden is number one! finland is ok i guess.

WTF, I though Euros were supposed to be fit, and I'm not talking about the pregnant one, her friend is pudgy.

almost a year living in DK and is allright, you see inmigration but not that much as in Sweden and i've told that Norway is turning into Sweden 2.0

Anyway, as long as you work, pay your taxes and dont stay in the country to be a leech, they will respect you. Im moving to Norway in September, lets see how it goes and i was thinking on trying to find a job in New York for the next year. Is it easy?

Never post an image more interesting than the thread's premise.

I'm in NY now actually.

I mean getting a visa to the US is hard in general. But generally speaking, this city seems like the best place ever if you already have a ton of money, or can spend a lot of money. If you just live in nice parts of Manhattan, eat at expensive restaurants, stay away from the proles, and never leave that bubble, it's probably a great place. It's also a great city if you just want to earn as much as possible while living frugally so you can build savings.

But if you're a poorfag, it's kind of a shithole. And generally speaking, there's a lot of unpleasant people. In a lot of less popular cities of the US people are much nicer and there's less crazy homeless people, violent minorities who litter in the street and scream at their children, etc.

I'm here because of the salaries and for the adventure, but I can't see myself settling down here unless I come into some great fortune. Otherwise I'll leave after I have enough money.

Moved here about 2 years ago from Esbjerg
I wanna go back but I'm stuck until I've earned enough to cover moving costs

Denmark superior

Denmark is the only Norse nation left with some testicles. No offence Norway. Fuck you Sweden.

go to norway, denmark is shit

Actually im a chef just travelling, learning from other people, adquiring experience and in general, getting better. I already worked in michelin 3 star restaurant in 3 different countries and norway will be the fourth. Im just interested in New York because everything and everyone is in there, obviusly money is an issue, but not my main goal right now.

How do i get one of those visas?

LOL

for example, here this guy doesnt want any more inmigrants and he is sending you away. Come on man, Denmark is no close to being shit... even arabs love it in there and i hear you build mosques and high schools with your taxes for them...

I know Denmark has these Sup Forums approved political stances and stuff, but I went there in May, and while It is a chill country, it's also seriously boring as fuck if you're not into drinking your ass off.

arabs hate denmark and danes and can't wait for the day they get a chance to kill us.

how easy is it to even move to denmark as a white boi, i have a friend there that wants me to bunk with her

Theres an old spanish saying from couple hundred years ago when we had moors troop unit on our army fighting the napoleonic wars.

Never give them your back.

99% of arabs i met here in Denmark are simply scum, specially the youth. They have no respect for nothing or no one thats not their kind.

Pretty easy, just come here, rent a place, get your papers in order and try finding a job.

GIBSMEDAT

I don't know about the rest of the country but Oslo is fucking dirty and in dire need of more infrastructure repairs. It's like Paris, it sounds good on paper but once you're there the city is somewhat disappointing.

Pretty easy fampai, if you're from a western country. You'll need to learn danish though, which foreigners and even other scandinavians find pretty hard.

I'm 70% sure that pregnant one is my mate Deirdre

is it really that easy senpai, i can just walk in with my papers and be good?

Honestly Switzerland or New Zealand or Iceland.

ULTRA RARE

Basically. Though to become a citizen you need to take the test which was recently ramped up so muslims can't complete it.
A human should be able to though, after living here for a while.

Denmark is the most red-pilled Scandinavian/Nordic country.

i see, i'll have to look into it more

thanks man

is fucking pregnant chicks degenerate?

No worries mate. The more whites, the merrier. Also, burgerfriends are pretty well liked here.

Only if you end up fucking the baby inside her.

>How do i get one of those visas?
post boipussi

Oslo is not Norway.

trust me, you should go to Norway

No seriously, working permits and all that.

Well you know what, fuck it, i can get anyone to hire me and fix all the papers for me.

What about Bergen?

I have a lot of friends in Bergen and Stavanger, they are fucking cool places. Dont know how norwegians think about it though

Bergen is Norway. Oslo is basically Brussels but not as pretty and without political power.

(OP)

Norway if:
>you like snow
>dark winters (though better than ours because snow)
>expensive alcohol (think 5-10 dollars for a can of beer)

Denmark if:
>racism
>yes, we're racist, especially in the country-side. i have a lot of brown friends because i went to international school, and they feel legitimately discriminated against, which is a shame, because there's brown and hard working, and not just a pure shit-skin like this user said
>be prepared to learn danish if you're planning on staying. yes, most of us speak english, but we're fiercely nationalistic and love our shit language. in the big cities, not as bad, since you'll be mixing with the crowd, but in the country-side and smaller cities (Slagelse, Esbjerg, Randers, Hobro, etc) people will beat you up because they can, even if you're white
>as above, we're like Ireland. we like to get extremely drunk, then we get tender and touch each other and become best friends, then we fight, and the next day we're back to being like the miserable finns, pic related
>though not as bad as it used to be, due to arabs, because if you pick a fight with an arab, their 10 cousins show up and you get stabbed and kicked in the head

Uhhhh, can't think of anything else. If you're white, go for it. If not, fuck off.

Forgot pic

Danes beat the shit out of some American tough talkers while I was there, very amusing. Your city boys are even bigger faggots than ours are though

Regular danes like a good drunken brawl, especially in the provinces. But as said, never pick a fight with muslims, especially if you're american. They won't fight you under any circumstances, untill literally 8-10 cousins show up.

Fuck off traitor Muhammed.
Denmark is best.

Come to Denmark and join the war.

kek, poor guy.

Yeah, city boys are shit everywhere you go, but I agree that our city boys really are the weakest, that's why arabs thrive in the city.

Once they hit the country-side, they only travel in groups for obvious reasons.

Is she single, I have a fetish for pregnant Europeans

what about me, can I go?

Hahaha. Second this. We are a lot like fins.

What is the rarest Scandinavian flag?

btw. We currently have a problem in Denmark with gangs acting like cops and stealing passport and moneys from tourists.

one of my best friends is italian, and he's got a bunch of italian friends living here. So yeah.

Lol this. We have issues with Americans being jumped or stabbed by muslim gangs.

grazie bello mio , no homo!

>it's also seriously boring as fuck if you're not into drinking your ass off.

Such is life.

>finns and their knifes.

kek, this always gets me.

i went in 2012, and didn't really see all that many Muslims, but those fuckers i saw were some of the nastiest looking little manlet shits to walk the earth. At least a large minority of American Negros are happy and pleasant.

Such fucking cowards if they won't fight one on one

desu we don't as many as a lot of other EU countries, and we've blocked them off in specific ghetto areas.
And since muslims are cowards by nature, they are afraid to leave those specific ghettos.
It's generally really easy to avoid them in Copenhagen.

The local dive. Billiards, alcohol and fighting.

At one point they had to close the table after 2200 because of broken sticks and skulls (kek), but the new owner rescinded that.

It's not as bad as it used to be, though. Town is reviving and people are moving in again. I go to Aarhus a lot and get hammered, but you need a car if you live in the countryside, because public transport is expensive.

I also sail a lot on the fjord, which is fantastic.

Winter sucks, though. If winter is your thing, or if you get depressed by winter, the Norway is better, because Norwegians live for winter.

>tfw every dane hates winter
>tfw I fucking love it

Why do you like winter? I would understand if it actually snowed, but it doesn't. It's grey and depressing.

at the risk of sounding like a teenager, I've always liked the dark and cold, and the fierce winds. With the right clothes it's pure hygge, bro.

True. Hygge always being the keyword.

Summer is my favorite day of the year in Denmark.

I dont get it, as a spaniard, every danish i know, i basically all my circles are danish... they apologize for the shit weather. I love it, i fucking love it. Shit weather was 3 months above 40 degrees in Madrid, now that was shitty. Denmark in summer is fucking great, specially living in Skagen.

>Summer is my favorite day of the year

is that a meme?

No, is basically the truth

Oslo here, this place is lost. Norwegians dont want to accept it but we are cuck as sweden or even worse. Women have open up their legs for arabs/niggers, we have recived thousends of refugees, we are increasing in getthos. I used to live in a commune called Bærum, in a place called Rykkin, 10 years ago it was okay. Now it became an arab getho. I honestly dont know where to go. Poland pays too little

come home, friend

r u a grill? I have space in my house. It's also close to the ferry to Norway.

frederikshavn detected.

Oslo like any other European capital, a meltin pot. Trust me, its the same everywhere.

Nah, Mariagerfjord.

>Mariagerfjord.

looks beautiful. Never been there yet. whats to do and see in that place?

Sailing. Old assed trains in Mariager. Getting drunk on Oster Hurup (tourist place, lots of chicks). The entire fjord is more or less a nature reserve. Lots of fishing. Bunch of other shit.

I personally like to take my boat (well, not mine) and drop anchor somewhere and consume great quantities of cheap beer with friends.