Jimmy G

Jimmy G, former Patriot, now has more wins this season than Kaepernick had in his last two seasons. Just sayin.

Good job ruining your draft pick, idiots

They're still getting the no2 pic

Jimmy G was the heir to Brady s throne. He'll be elite.

I love him

5 with SF?

They'll still be top 5, they won't win either of the next two games. I'm perfectly fine with the high I'm on right now. We're back.

>tfw deluding myself into thinking we have a chance next week
jags are schedule babbys, we'll be fine desu

>g g going 0-10 means you should be a starter

Sackorpick fans dont actually watch football

how BTFO is Darnold right now? he was so close to getting drafted by the 49ers and being the unquestioned starting QB for day 1. now he will be doomed to an early retirement after the Browns pick him

Once Jimmy's contract ends he is gonna ditch the Niners like Brock did with the Broncos

we're probably tagging him either way so it won't matter

>Niners
He'll be a Patriot again once Tom's gone. Mark my words.

Honestly if they were perfectly healthy and had garcon and brown. I'd see that we would legitimately have a fighting chance.

With Trent Brown out I almost want to bench Jimmy for that game though.

We're franchise tagging him. He doesn't have a choice.

Getting a good QB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>losing a few spots in the draft who the fuck cares?

Jimmy was traded for a second rounder regardless

you're an idiot

now that they know jimmy is legit, now they can trade down and get a king's ransom in this year's draft, since the QB class is stacked

49ers are going to be very competitive in like 2 years, possibly borderline one and done wild card next year

>the QB class is stacked
This has the worst class in 10 years

>he thinks this QB class is stacked
AHAHAHHAHAHA

>QB class is stacked
>stacked
gl

>any qb class
>ever worse than the year the Bills picked EJ in the first round

impossible they beat the gnats. Maybe the #3 spot for giving the clots on of their 4 wins this season

it's better than some of the other shit tier years we had, and there are a shitload of teams that NEED a starting qb

they will clean up trading down and i'm not even a 49ersfag

Does this mean that Italians are white?

he's going sign a 3 year deal then come back to New England once Brady retires

you can basically say this every year since only maybe 1 or 2 qbs ever end up working out

they only have him for the rest of this year

basically all they have is the right to pay him $25 million to control him for another year

if they don't he can just sign anywhere else

You can decline a franchise tag retards

Not if you want to reach free agency

It's actually worse, you're just buying into the ESPN hype train that rolls around every time this year. But yes, teams are usually retarded and will ransom everything for a top pick to draft one of these awful QBs.

We we were within 5 points of winning almost every game with Hoyer as our QB. This team is much better and that's obvious you shit eating retard.