Eternal Arsenal Thread

dunno what happened but americans killed the thread by making the board move too fast

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sooze74/status/942726068556959744
instagram.com/sooze74/
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ8Yxrdqx78&feature=share
twitter.com/beINSPORTS/status/943111989039046657
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Da Ox is a good boy

no

lads

Tired of Sanchez now. Won't care when he leaves as long as we get a decent replacement.

He's a million times easier to replace than Mesut who is unironically not only the best footballer at Arsenal but much better than Alexis as well.

Sing da ting pls.

Jayson Murillo to Arsenal when?

He has no motivation to stay. None would have motivation to play when Wenger is still there.

>sign draxler based Arsene xD
I hope he does. You all wank over these poofter cunts then wonder why there are no hardmen in your team. Fucking muppets

because we need a hard man to replace alexis on the left wing, the joke of a midfield is a different issue

Özil is good as gone.

Draxler would be an idiot to join this ambition-less Arsenal.

All the hardmen don't want to be in this club. None of them can be a hardmen even if they want to when Wenger is still there.

twitter.com/sooze74/status/942726068556959744

would pollinate desu

> senile old man does chicken dance to try and impress cool black yoofs - watch what happens next!

Looks like he is about to get beaten up there, desu

instagram.com/sooze74/

>more following than followers

redflag, was going to DM her

Arsenal haven't been relevant since the mid 2000s its really time Wenger fucked off

Wonga
In

reported

YNWA is a pretty good song lads. Think I'm starting to come around on Liverpool.

on Ramsey…
Ramsey was out running [on Monday] but he will not be back in the next 10 days. For him, the beginning of January is more likely.

on Mustafi…
Shkodran is back again. I will not use him on Tuesday but he’s available again.

on Walcott…
Theo is 100 per cent, he will play on Tuesday.

on his rotation plans…
Some players are a little bit on the edge. I think as well that we have so many quality players who did not start on Saturday, so you cannot say that you prefer to play a player who has played three games in six days to a guy who is at the same level and is completely fresh. The players who will start are basically all international players, so that’s why I think [squad rotation] makes sense. You have as well to show the trust and the confidence that we have in the players who did not start last week.

…as fact. Wenger in, Wenger out, never a miscommunication.

WENGER OUT

>Alexis Sánchez has turned down a £400,000-a-week offer from a Chinese club because the Arsenal forward is determined to join Manchester City

I don't think he'd even get into City's team now.

Alexis is certainly better than Sané, Sterlel and other starting Man City players

None of this is good news

Sell him to City to fuck up their winning streak. Should have done so in summer tbqh.

not right now he isn't. alexis a shit and would fuck up the way City play

Sure, right now he's in poor form, but he doesn't even want to play for Arsenal anymore, at Man City he would be motivated again, at his best Alexis is so much better than plenty of starting Man City players

Reminder >we could have had cash, or cash and Rameme Sterlmeme for Alexshit

Ramsey and Mustafi still being injured is good though.

sane > alexshit

pep wouldn't have gave us sterling and sterling wouldn't have wanted to join us

I reckon he’d like to link up with the other black lads

Correction: nobody wants to play for your fans

From Mexico: Arsenal have identified PSV’s Hirving Lozano as the perfect replacement for Alexis Sanchez (exclusive story by @CLMerlo)

Arsènic™
@MrArsenicTM

“#AFC are prepared to make Lozano the most expensive Mexican player ever by offering €48m for his signature.”

Friendly reminder Liverpool are going to embarrass you in your own stadium on Friday.

We should sign my boy Leon Bailey

>Mexico

WENGER FUCKING OUT

Even before that there was a rumour of Liverpool offering a deal of Sterling in exchange for Gibbs, Walcott and cash (probably bullshit since swap deals are rare). Back then I thought that Sterling wasn't even worth a Walcott alone but now it's clear how horribly misguided I was. I'm a fucking idiot.

Even if we signed Sterling he'd be a shell of the player he is now under Pep. Wenger would have completely ruined his potential.

>Selling one of the only few ambitious player in squad
If everyone has ambition like Alexis, this team would be better in instant.

None should cheer for deadwood players and senile manager.

>season turning out just as expected
Arsenal won't win anything or even progress until Wenger is gone

>Unironically rating Sterling

Even Ramsey has had a season scoring 10+ goals

>Chucky Lozano
Wenger has lost the plot

Big Sam IN

Exclusive: Mikel Arteta lined up as future Arsenal manager as Gunners plan for life after Arsene Wenger - telegraph

BASED
A
S
E
D

no

>Lozano
lol, le discount beaner Pulisic.

no thank you

Manchester City are ready to join Arsenal and Chelsea in the chase to sign winger Wilfried Zaha, 25, from Crystal Palace for £40m. (Daily Mirror)

Arsenal are plotting a move for Chelsea defender David Luiz, 30. (Daily Express)

Arsenal are lining up a move for Reading's academy boss Lee Herron to work under Per Mertesacker when he takes charge of the club's academy next season. (Metro)

Lads, City are going to beat our unbeaten streak aren't they?

you can't beat an unbeaten streak, there's nothing less than zero defeats

The amount of games we were unbeaten for, Mr American

muh golden trophy

38 matches is the only relevant span you can go unbeaten for.

It's all we have Chile lad, Wenger's stayed too long so we've become shit and when he leaves we're only going to get shitter - should've left when we won the FA Cup to end the trophyless run so he could go on a high note and then we'd have built up before the other teams got as strong as they are now

I really hope poop spills the spaghetti against a meme team so le golden trophy stays unique

I fucking hate my english desu

That sentence was fine though

hopefully

Iiiiit's match day!

Based 8th man, learning Pep's tactics from first seat to apply it for Arsenal.

David Luiz, Sergi Romero, Sturridge and Delph soon

Falcao, De bryune, Dembele and Milner soon lads

Cheeky January bid for Bale according to my resources in Spain

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ8Yxrdqx78&feature=share

twitter.com/beINSPORTS/status/943111989039046657

#Wenger's 90% certain his @Arsenal squad will remain the same after the January #TransferWindow, that includes @MesutOzil1088 and @Alexis_Sanchez

No, no, no, we can't let Man $hitty get away with our golden trophy

Look errrr
>Cesc will stay
>Nasri will stay
>Van Persie will stay

>90% certain
someone is leaving if the right offer comes

team will be shit but I at least hope we play 4 at the back and Nelson starts on the wing

>Sup Forums is now a botnet for Ukranian dataminers/bitcoinminers/ransomware
thanks hiro

sauce?

David Ornstein: Mesut Özil is happy in LDN and will stay if the right offer is on the table but as things stand he is more likely to leave in summer.

what a team. expecting us to play zero football

I should bet on West Ham right ?

Depends. I think Arsenal will win but West Ham are playing basically their starting XI.

you guys vs west ham will be the interesting match this afternoon right? i mean i'm guessing the other one will just be man city winning again

>Shart in goal
Arsenal will win

should have started Big Andy Carroll

Why does Ian Wright hate Arsenal so fucking much?

How butthurt will this place be if Ozil moves to Man United or Chelsea?

Wenger doesn't rate Kolasinac anymore?

It's amazing how far this club has fallen in the last two years. This thread is example one. It used to hit bump limit within 1-2 days and always hit bump limit on game days. But now this threads stays up for a week even after match day

who is this cock gobbler?

We here

you could say that about Sup Forums as well

anyone got an english acestream?

HOLY FUCK thats really close to where I usually sit, are you in block D block 7 lol?

Elf (Eve Muirhead)

I'm guessing this aint on le tv?

dont mind if its not in english has anyone got a working acestream?

Yup

acestream://ac66f5e77fb3da368db4a94e96b2881af98d59b3

Honestly, I'm just not that into it anymore. Sup Forums has lost its charm outside of match threads. That's where something new happens. Otherwise it's the same story everytime, especially on /arse/. What more are we going to complain about? This club is still going to the gutter performance-wise under Wenga

M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S M O Y E S B O Y E S

Thanks darling :)