Where are they moving to now?

Where are they moving to now?
London? St. Louis? San Diego? Toronto?
LA needs a third team

Why would they ever leave Charlotte? It's one of the fastest growing cities in the US and is home to the 2nd biggest banking/finance market

2035: the LAFL. Everybody in LA gets their own team, and the entire West Coast is covered in stadia!

Outiside of san diego I don't see a city that could steal them them at this point

Because there are zero Panthers fans
Everyone in NC is a Steeler fan or a Cowboys fan

I was in Charlotte today, and I saw plenty of people in Panthers attire.

Why would they move?
Fast growing city
big corp support
own their own stadium

Oakland to make Steve Cury happy

Vegas

San Antonio needs a team to shore up the growing Texas market

Zero fan support
Owning their own stadium just means they can leave faster

You must be the user from the other one.

You never been to charlotte on gameday.

Jerry is gonna sell to Rick Hendrick, the team is going nowhere

Was just at the game today also lifelong charlottean. Fuck p diddy and any other hillbilly trying to buy the team. Leave us be

An apathetic and limited fanbase?
They play mostly away games because the "home" team's fans are outnumbered a lot
Not a good sign

They should fold as part of larger league contraction. Eliminate the 8 (historically) worst teams and redistribute their players. That would be:

Titans, Texans
Chargers
Browns
Bucs, Panthers
Cardinals
Lions

It would be weird to get rid of the bucs since, unlike the other teams eliminated, they have won an owl, but the benefits in the quality of play would outweigh the negatives. With fewer teams you would make rosters much more competitive and weed out lesser players.

You then need to balance out the divisions.
Reallign the Dolphins to the AFCS and the Cowboys to the NFCS.

And then the problem is solved.

yeah fuck P Diddy

but if Master P bought the team>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ferguson, MO needs a team, muh fuckas

THE SEASON THAT COULDA BEEN

Rick Hendrick is loaded but he's not NFL owner loaded.

>panthers
>historically worst team

I think they should go to Alaska. Anchorage, Alaska.
Anchorage Eskimos
We could use an NFL team

PORTLAND OREGON PANTHERS AMERICAN FOOTBALL CLUB

FEEL THE 'POP!'

Portland (Oregon) panthers
Leddit the city
Leddit the team

Well it was apparently born from some SJW bullshit about how the owner "abused" some girl, so its appropo.

>faggots really think Carolina has no fans

Don't they have to stay in the South? Mobile? Jackson, MS? Virginia?

>Virginia
please do it
I'm sick of having to root for DC teams, especially the Redskins

Partially true.

Completely true

>2nd biggest banking/finance market
But how far back are you from number one

Also did you get that by having Tax incentives that make it so you get none of that money for your state, or did you get it because Bank of America one day went "yeah, Charlotte has better weather and culture than San Francisco"

>did you get it based on actual appeal to corporations and banks or did you get it based on a bunch of subjective feelsy bullshit that I pulled out of my ass
this is why god lights your state on fire

VA Beach would be the only spot in Virginia. Richmond is too small

Are you retarded? Because only retards would say things like that.

No Panther fans, but yet they have had 156 straight sell out home games. They would be dumb to move the team.

They will move to Oakland and become the Black Panthers

>Artificially pumping up attendance numbers
It's only really full when there's 70,000 non-Panther fans
It's usually just 50,000 non-Panther fans

Mexico, they can be the Aztecs or something

>thinking corporations care where they are
Walmart is based in Bumfuck, Arkansas. Do you think they are gonna move to a place to pay more in taxes and get less benefits for "muh weather/culture"?

considering how successful No Limit was in the late '90s, I would like to see this

NC native here.

There was a time when this was true but it has changed a LOT.

Still plenty of Cowboys and Steelers fans tho.

Give it time. Prior to 1995 both Carolinas were Redskins, Falcons, Steelers, Cowboys. Their fans arent going to change teams at age 40. I mean shit, Im older than the Panthers

>please rake our state and taxpayers over the coals to build a factory
This is why you'll never have any money.

The real question is will they sjws force the nfl to sell the team to a minority or female or both

Not going to move. Richardson was going to croak any day now anyways.

I highly doubt that

Colin Kapernick said he wanted to buy the Panthers. If he can convince trump to give him his reparations he could probably do it.

Why do you take pride in having corrupt governments?

You don't get to 3.0% Unionized workers by being clean in governing

It keeps getting better though. Charlotte especially is almost exclusively Panthers fans. I don't know about Raleigh-Durham (I bet they mostly just care about college sports) but Greensboro and Winston Salem are heavy Panthers fans too.

>owl

Come to Toronto

North Carolina doesn't have a teachers Union, that's why the number is so low.

It is actually a very serious problem tbqh. I don't support the Teachers Unions in states like New York, they're complete shitshows, but North Carolina teachers make jack shit. The Universities in North Carolina are great but the High Schools and Middle Schools suck.

>weather
>subjective
Lol fuck no

You're confusing Panthers black with Steelers black

Cairns Panthers

>you are now aware that Cleveland in 1926 had a football team called the Panthers

>London
Why is this even an option? They'd only be able to fill Wembley a couple times in a season

I thought you had a team, the aquanuts or something...

No they moved to Yellowknife

charlotte was already the financial capital of the south, its where all the money was banked for the cotton trade back in the day and there were several banks here before bank of america moved here. Charlotte isnt nestled along a river or next to any large natural resouces, its always been a trade and banking city.

Besides, those lower taxes are attracting tons of other buisinesses and people wit them. I actually wish it wasnt so good so all these damn new yorkers would stop moving here.

>and see the Riders move to the NFL with them as a consequence.

You're not seeing things through, Rajiv.

You're kidding. Yellowknife? What the hell?

You rotten bugger, I looked it up and they're still in Toronto, they won the Grey cup just last month.