White men killed more American police than any other group this year

Why isn't Sup Forums talking about this?
doesn't fit your narrative right?

White men killed more American police than any other group this year

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-cops-killed-white-men-conservatives-silent-article-1.2632965?

Other urls found in this thread:

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72
youtube.com/watch?v=kOSELcrJ7Kw
wsj.com/articles/the-myths-of-black-lives-matter-1455235686
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler
google.com.au/?gws_rd=ssl#safe=off&q=heather mac donald myths of black lives matter
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/leoka/2014/tables/table_47_leos_fk_race_and_sex_of_known_offender_2005-2014.xls
odmp.org/search?cause=Gunfire&from=2016&to=2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Normalize the Stat and you'll see the problem. Sage

Conveniently leaving out the fact that police kill more unarmed white men than blacks

BAN ALL WHITE MEN!

Cops killed more white men than anybody else this year.

Niggers kill more of everything, every year.

They also rapists

Shouldn't that make blacks happy? We're doing their dirty work for them

Also, I'll bet they count ALL Mestizos/Hispanics/Mexicans as "white".

>haha 60% of the population finally did what 14% of the population has been doing
>checkmate Trumpsters!

How many percent of America is white again compared against blacks? Oh
>inb4 (((white)))

The difference being that nobody defends them.

Cops have killed more white people in 2016- but liberals remain silent.

Whites make up the majority of the population, when adjust blacks are far more likely than whites to kill police.

There are more white people in the US than niggers.

The margin basically vanishes when you remove Mexicans from the "white" category, as you should.

maybe but then the Black people get demonizes not white.

It must be nice to be white and have one person represent only himself
but a Black person that does the same crime represents all Black people

JUST FUCKING KILL THESE MEDIA FAGS!

>STAB THAT NIGGER SHAUN KANG AND HIDE HIS BODY WHILE TAKING OUT OTHERS UNTILL THE ALARM IS RAISED
>HIDE INNAWOODS AND WAIT TILL RWDS COME AND PICK YOU UP

>ShaunKing
wasn't that the transblack guy?

Yeah, and cops kill more whites, armed or unarmed, than blacks.

It's crazy that the largest racial group tends to lead in these kind of statistics.

You know, except the ones we can't cite because thems is racis.

p.s. spics aren't white

We don't have "narratives," and whites do not condone and are not encouraging murder.

Shaun is a self loathing cuck who thinks he's found the ultimate revelation. Who knew the largest ethnic group in Ametrics committed the largest number of crimes? Of course he wouldn't adjust for population size, that's just in too much conflict with his narrative.

wow I had no idea... and in other statistics it was recently discovered that there are more white people in America than blacks. How interesting... I wonder if there is any correlation there...and in other news it was discovered that liberals lie constantly.

Also, is he implying that all "conservatives" are white?

This stupid transnigger doesn't have a brain in his skull.

Black people commit crimes and kill cops at a much higher per capita rate you idiot.

Whites are all singular for the most part and generalizing is retarded since even with those who have the same cultural and societal valued act independently and u unique from one another.
Niggers on the other hand all act the same, commit the same crimes, and actively promote their criminal lifestyles as a positive

So let's get this right:
A. you didn't adjust for the proportionally larger white population.
B. you included Hispanics as whites.

How very predictable you are. how very liberal.

Nonsense whites are animals and deserve to be subjugated by their negro masters

and C. you didn't mention that police kill more whites, which contradicts the narrative you desire.

Just admit it, you are a fucking, lying piece of shit with your head so far up Obama's ass that you are kissing the backside of his lips.

King needs to be dangled from a tree branch.

Sup Forums doesn't mention this because it is widely accepted that these scum are cop killers that deserve to be brought to justice.
no one will argue otherwise

in the case of these recent uppity niggers, there is an insane amount of support, which needs to be shut down before everything comes crumbling down

I love how this is only convent when you want it to be

So this also mean Blacks graduate with Master Degrees at a higher per capita rate than Whites

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72

So Blacks are not more Educated right? thank you for your admission.

How can the media just keep pulling this shit? Not that ours isn't at least as bad.

No they just get "african studies" degrees due to affirmative action

*convenient

>200,000,000 whites in the country
>40,000,000 blacks in the country

>ONE IN FIFTY WHITE PEOPLE KILLED A COP
>ONE IN THREE BLACK PEOPLE KILLED A COP

adjust for population familam and its probably around equal

this.

71% of cops kill by 62% of the population.
23% killed by 13%.
Well, still disproportionally high on black's side.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOSELcrJ7Kw

Reading the OP, reminded me of this

>using someone who lies about his ethnicity for personal gain as a source

six times the population, baby. six times the men. six times the women. six times the friends.

six times the guns. six times the trucks. six times the people who just don't give a fuck.

outnumbered six to one, in not just men but guns, and yet you still ask us if we'll have some?

six times baby.

Shaun King: White Men like me have killed the most cops in 2016, that's why I'm the de-facto leader of Black Lives Matter

I'm guessing these white cop shooters didn't claim that they wanted to kill specifically black cops mh?

and your point is?

typical black sjw retards displaying their innumeracy.

>Police officers—of all races—are also disproportionately endangered by black assailants. Over the past decade, according to FBI data, 40% of cop killers have been black. Officers are killed by blacks at a rate 2.5 times higher than the rate at which blacks are killed by police.

wsj.com/articles/the-myths-of-black-lives-matter-1455235686

>more dead american fascists

Allahu Akbar

No one is talking about it because it makes sense. Just like we aren't talking about how police kill more white men every year than black men.

Don't be retarded.

SAPD here. Yes. We do. Mr Hernandez is totally white.

what the fuck

This is what is funny about all this.

King's audience will not care, if this new talking point is shot down they'll just pull up another. Then they'll block you

Got any other links? I ain't signing up for shit just to read for 5 minutes or less

They also kill more of us.

>Blacks have kill the most blacks every year -- but democrats and Black Lives Matter remain silent.

Black men have killed the most black men, but BLM and liberals remain silent.

Looks like Shaun King doesn't understand percentages.

/THREAD

>muh Maths

>SAPD
GROVE STREET FOR LIFE

Used to blow my load to this tranny. Why did I start coming back to this website

>So this also mean Blacks graduate with Master Degrees at a higher per capita rate than Whites
No, why don't you actually do the math? Using the 2010 census numbers for non-hispanic whites and non-hispanic blacks, the rate of master degrees per 10,000 is 22.6 among whites and 20.3 among blacks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity

Then why don't we get to talk about how more whites are killed every year than blacks by police?

It's not about race, it's about ideology

cops will always be in danger of being shot by criminals, it's part of their job to be involved with violent criminals

the problem is if there is a wide spread ideology that praises cop killing

#BLM knows no color, some self hating white could be the next to pull the trigger for all we know

i can only imagine its because these white people were not racially motivated and had criminal records/experience

its kind of different when kids go from being young black poets to being racial cleansers

The media is the number 1 enemy of the people in the US

Until they are completely destroyed, we will continue down this dark path

>(((media)))

Per capita? No.

More white people are shot by cops than black people in your country, thing is nobody cares about us white people.

implying anything from shaun king is ever factual

kek

using five months of data as fact.

using a real database shows

There were 511 officers killed in felonious incidents and 540 offenders from 2004 to 2013, according to FBI reports. Among the total offenders, 52 percent were white, and 43 percent were black.

And...black make up 12 percent of the population and 40+ of the murders. Do the fucking math.

Shut up Paco. Blacks commit 50% murders despite being 12% of the population.

Thank you based white man.

>Per capita

We can talk percentages and per million all day long, it still doesn't change the fact that more white people are killed by police than any other race in the US, including black people.

If you put 137 black people in a room, then added 279 white people in with them, the blacks would be outnumbered.

Did they do it for political reasons?

Was it an organized effort to kill off white police officers?

Gas yourself Shaun King. You're a piece of shit.

hURRR THE BIGGEST DEMOGRAPHIC BY FAR LEADS STATISTICS OF ALL KINDS

I DONT KNOW HOW TO ADJUST FOR PER CAPITA BECAUSE IM BAD AT MATH AND IM A LIAR TOO

>137

In case you didn't notice the OP bailed. He had to go hide his head in the sand. His opinion wasn't changed. He was proved wrong, but, like all liberals, just got mad, plugged his ears, and ran away crying.

see
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

PER CAPITA? IF NOT, GARBAGE THE LOT.

>wsj.com/articles/the-myths-of-black-lives-matter-1455235686

Can you somehow make this so we can read it?

>white

Can you post source? Not disagreeing, just would love to drop some redpills and I need a source.

dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

And white cops have killed more White people this year then black people? What's his point?
Also
>Shaun King

Wrong.

You dont understand statistics then.

Ofcourse blacks kill alot of white people, since there are much more white people that black people.

Thats called chance encounters you pleb.

>according to fbi reports
Google it, you lazy nigger.
>HURR SPOONFEED ME

normalise for crime rates

Per Capita dipshit. Does that mean anything to you?

google.com.au/?gws_rd=ssl#safe=off&q=heather mac donald myths of black lives matter

try deleting cookies, maybe accessing it through google will work.

Basically this

Where are the whites rooting them on for killing cops? Oh wait, that only happens in the black community...

Ok nigger calm down, I found it.

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/leoka/2014/tables/table_47_leos_fk_race_and_sex_of_known_offender_2005-2014.xls

I hate clicking around the FBI site because its so fucking hard to find everything. Did it in record time today.

he's not wrong. black people kill tons of black people and white people and cops.

"per capita" blacks are 364% more likely to shoot at cops.

lmao
this
also fuck this white piece of shit HUUURRRR I'M BLACK

I'm checking the only source that he provides
>odmp.org/search?cause=Gunfire&from=2016&to=2016

Police killed by
Whites: 11
Blacks: 10
Beaners: 4

Why is nobody calling out this liar?

Or maybe he really is a nigger and can't process numbers

/Thread

Kind of. You're implying 12% of our population is everywhere in reality they live in areas where they are 40-60% of the population.

If that is also the case why are blacks killing as many whites as whites do. Shirley, whites making up the bulk of the US they should be killing other whites as much as blacks kill blacks

>using dailynews as some serious source
kek

Approximately 63% non-hispanic white. With Hispanics it's ~74% with 8% Asian/Pacific islander and 4% mixed or other. 14% blacks. Also middle easterners are considered white but some Hispanics are also not mixed with natives so they would be legitimately classed as whites. I'd venture to say the true percentage of whites is somewhere around 67-69%.