This is what you look like lmfao

>1 post by this id

I really hate black people.

really makes you think huh...
i am now a #NiggerDigger

>murder
that word doesn't mean what you think it does

>newfags won't sage this

>Multiple black men killed in justified homicides due to self-defense and public safety.. except for 2 or 3 black guys that were murdered, but since they weren't complete niggers BLM lost interest.

The strategy needs to be long term. Fewer and fewer patrols in black-controlled territory. No prosecution for black on black crime. More abortion clinics in black territories. More distribution of crack to black men.

Police tend to kill every race, sometimes without just cause, so it becomes a old story. Though this is unjust there is universal animosity towards those situations where the victim was obviously innocent.

How often do snipers kill law enforcement, and then people justify that. That isn't "white privilege", it's a natural reaction to a rare and obtusely unfair situation.

I think the lives of military veterans who served in law enforcement are more important than the death of a sex offender with a gun.

i love how they always make into a black vs white issue when its blacks vs everyone

>what is the difference between justifiable homicides and murder

>niggers that do not obey the law and pose a threat
>brave men and women that seek to serve and protect others murdered in cold blood

Pol post best post

Why user, that's genocide by neglect. We have to protect these creatures for their own good.

Police can be any race. Blacklivesmatter makes it about race. Men commit vastly more than women, and face more police brutality. It's a biological difference. Blacks commit vastly more than whites and thus face more police brutality. Its biological.

Calls it white privledge when black people were also shot.

this.

>black privilege
>Police shot
>Eh
>Another policeman shot
>Meh
>A black man shot by police he dindu nuffin
>NO JUSTICE NO PEACE FIGHT THE POLICE

Did we try that in the 80's?

>More distribution of crack to black men
It's 2016, no one has a hand in it anymore but themselves

This. I'm half Chinese and my father migrated here dirt poor. Yet by now we have 10 shops and I'm studying to be a medical engineer. I can tell that it is that black people, muslims and gypsys who are the cancer and not the other way around, no matter how stupidly apologetic white people become. If you die out, you just leave all the work to clean up this world to us. Without you a lot of culture will be lost, and despite far eastern people are scoring consistently higher on intelligence tests than you, you are the ones who introduced the world to most of modern technologies, never forget that.

This was legitimately the policy for a while

>nigger killed in process of committing crime and resisting police
>police murdered by retarded, violent niggers
>IT'S THE SAME THING

Liberal logic.

niggers shot reaching for wepons

cops shit BY FUCKING SNIPERS, just doing their jobs

it's an act of war

and yes we don't care how many niggers get shot

the problem with BLM is that they only make a stink about blacks getting killed when the cop is right

>GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD
GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD

Forgot the panel where he also says "meh" to the white criminal shot by police in one of the side columns inside the paper.

double checked
I enjoy how neatly the pictures separate into the "break the horse" and "work the horse" phases of manipulation

that black gun owner who got shot in his car is a pretty sad story and should have never happened
how do we fix?

A policeman is here to protect. A criminal is a criminal and I wont mourn their deaths.

What the hell does "privilege" even mean? What does it have to do with anything? Just because some Jew communist made up that term to push for a revolution doesn't make it true.

And it worked.notice how little their population went up as they shit out 5 kids. Mmmmmhm

I don't get this new meme.

>1 post by this ID

Police murder people of every race all the time. We don't care because we aren't black and they're only giving certain victims media attention because they're black.

BLACK PEOPLE ONLY CARE BECAUSE THE VICTIM IS BLACK

All kinds of black people are saying the sniper was justified in murdering cops, cops with families and no evidence that they had done anything racist in their life. Some of them are even celebrating it.

So in summary, deep down everyone cares more about things that affect their own race. The important difference is that black people have been swindled into thinking that their race is being targeted by the police for shooting even though the police kill people of every race and it doesn't get media attention.

OP is a law hating nigger racist.

>5 dead police officers are equal to 2, one was a pedophile, btw.

Come on, Jose.

>good boy who dindu nuffin resists arrest
eh..
>good boy who dindu nuffin resists arrest
meh...
>militant leftist guns down 5 police officers and injures 7 more civilians
pisses me the fuck off

wtf I hate non-niggers now

yeah because the media will only report niggers getting killed by police and nothing else on a regular basis. They never report nigs killing cops and nigs killing other nigs.

OP pic is what i genuinely felt. What am i supposed to do? Off myself?

Two were dirtbag criminals. Five were upstanding citizens.

>shaking your damned heads
he calls himself white but he uses niggerspeak

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO
WE WASHED OURSELVES IN NIGGERS BLOOD AND ALL THE MONGRELS TOO
WE'RE TAKING DOWN THE ZOG MACHINE
JEW BY JEW BY JEW
THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON

"murder"

whites are 60+% of the population

blacks are 13

>black people
>called stupid
>know how to stick together
>white people
>called smart
>constantly rip themselves apart by trying to make others feel guilty about shit they didnt do

I went to visit america last year, went to san francisco.

Chinatown was nice, prettymuch what i expected, but holy fuck, the rest of that city is fucked. so many nigger wandering around shitting everywhere.

america, you need a great leap forwards

Why do people complain that blacks get shot by police on the regular, but neglect or reject the fact that blacks commit a hugely disproportionate amount of crime, and therefore come in physical contact with police much more often?

>implying anyone gives a fuck about dead niggers.

Niggers are a pest that needs to be controlled.

don't care

Where are all these white privilege/BLM spam posts coming from?

Is it Reddit and Dumblr trying to raid, or just CTR changing their tactics to accommodate the recent news?

r a r e

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this id

more accurate vesrion

That makes the interacial crime numbers even worse.

Sup Forums does bullshit the "more whites shot by police" thing though. Per capita, blacks are shot more because they are more likely to be criminals.

wow yea youre right Im a #NiggerDigger too!

>1 post by this ID

>Leftists are only capable of strawmans

fpbp

We're coming for you....you don't even know it either

>It's already started

Time for me to teach some irresponsible little kids how to SMASH on BLM

>Are you "Really" ready for this month of games games games????

WHO WANTS TO LEARN HOW TO REALLY PUT A STEAK IN BLM's HEART ONCE AND FOR ALL?????

>I can teach you!

Not true, crips abd bloods, east side-westside ect, are ripping themselves apart all the time

>1 post by this id

I need that screenshot of the post wherein some user says "You expect to see shit in a toilet. But if you see shit on the kitchen table then something's wrong."

Same thing, different events.

Oh and weren't like two of the cops latinos? I mean, hispanic "white"?

Blacks also commit over 50% of murders, so...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cancer

MY GODS DEMAND HEARTS AND RIVERS OF BLOOD
PUSH NIGGERS TO THE BORDER.

NIGS FOR THE BLOOD GOD
APES FOR THE BRASS THRONE

>obvious slide thread
>pointing this out is cancer

>Black Americans right now

You know how this movie ends...

WHAT "NEEDS" TO HAPPEN IS FOR A Sup Forums ARMY TO FORM!

>Create a fake BLM account or 2 for twatter and fagbook
>INFILTRATE....blend in.....become them
>Take screenshots of their "True Beliefs"
>Best to get leaders, businessmen, and people who are related with the church
>Dump here or on another safer platform

I'LL CREATE A WEBSITE TO EXPOSE THEIR TRUE BELIEFS!!! And aling the way fill it with "True Facts" not fables

Even just dumping their true beliefs on twatter and fagbook will work as well

>Can't be a day long event
>Has to continue until it is completely dismantled

SHOW THEM FOR WHO THEY REALLY ARE!

I WILL follow through on my end.....if people join in

*Your Invited*

>WHO WANTS TO LEARN HOW TO REALLY PUT A STEAK IN BLM's HEART ONCE AND FOR ALL?????
>A STEAK

actually you're just a pale nigger.

>so many nigger wandering around shitting everywhere

this isn't fucking india.

Refer to

you should start a new thread and try to get this rolling, I'll bump you

Why isn't it white privilege to pretend to care about the lives of blacks when it's convenient for me?

Underrated.

>implying I dont MEH to all three of them

Are you ready?

50 People can reek HaVoK

3 times more likely to be shot, 5 times more likely to be a criminal.

Hmmmm...

goys taking the media race baiting pill

bet it really pisses you off you cant get your fedora under that hood.

Fuck off nigger. Saged.

we need a drawfag to have a journalist sipping coffee, in the background a white person is getting shot by a cop

repeat in the second panel

in the third panel a black person is shot by a cop, and the journalist is holding the paper up to the fourth wall

Bet it really pisses you off that it's ALREADY BEGUN

>Especially in "Dark Places" there "Little Boy"
>Nothing you can do to stop it either
>Run scared
>And fast

some separatist black panter afgan veteran dindu decided to go on full rampage mode shooting 11 or 12 people
yeah sure buddy of course it will have more outrage
everyone is expecting those officers who killed 2 blacks to be tried by jury as in civilized world

>incompetent fuckwads commit an unplanned crime
>incompetent fuckwads commit another unplanned crime
>a prepared person kills several law enforcement officers, assaulting their persons and the law itself
I don't see the issue

/thead

You are all fucking idiots.

FPBP because still

! post by this ID

you faggots are hungry for bait

Gg