HALPERT, HEY

HALPERT, HEY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3t2BjUjrmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why did he get fired? he never actually hit jim? and he was assaulted by dwight

Hi Roy, how is it going?

>dat prime rashida

He had 8 pounds of cocaine taped to his legs.

I identified more with Roy than anyone else.

>those scenes where Angela soaks her panties listening to the story of how Dwight saved the day

Who was in the wrong here?

'sup, senpai

>prime
>implying Rashida's beauty has ever declined in quality

I lost the baby

JUST

leave dwight to me

KEK

it's sad seeing her tweeting at john krasinki and he's like whatever

>tfw no aryan christian submissive qt gf
Angela was probably a freak in bed

Screencaps or link?

Pam has nice tits but leaving Rashida for any reason should be considered heresy

Whoa. What's this from?

That recent movie about Benghazi, forget the name. He plays a SEAL or something.

13 hours

xD JAJAJAJJA EL JUSTO

JUST JUST JUST let it go Jenna!!!!!!

jajajana

Thanks. Never would have expected to see him in a serious role. Then again I don't know much about his work outside The Office.

daily reminder that karen filipelli was the best girl in the office

holly exists

get these pleebs out.
it's erin

>that final episode

nigga, it all went downhill when Amy Adams left

What a beta motherfucker Jim is. You spend your life being a beta dork, finally hit it off with this 10 out of 10 red head who is in love with you too. And when her jealous ex comes at you then you cower in fear. This episode really made me understand what a fag Jim was.

This.

Just finished it like 20 minutes ago. Easily one of the best series finales ever in my opinion. It really reminded me of how great a lot of the earlier seasons were. It was a totally different show after Carell left.

>dwight finally getting his girl
>Dwight saying that Pam is his best friend and realizing how much he cares for everyone especially Pam and Jim
>Phyllis being sad about Stanley's absence
>Michael coming back for an appearance
>kelly and Ryan hook up again
>Nellie gets her kid
>Toby realizes he has people who care about him
>Erin and pete get together
>Andy does his own thing

really satisfying ending tbhwy famalamadingdong

I never watched the series finale. But the when Michael leaves felt my heart snap. Could genuinely see the actors were emotional saying goodbye to a friend.

erin is cute, but she's also annoying and childish sometimes. karen, in the other hand, is funny, smart, witty and affable. she's definitely the best girl.

Definitely watch the season finale. It's fucking fantastic. Only wish is that Michael had more than two lines.

Intent is considered just as important as actual deeds. He clearly intended to hit Jim.

It's actually a pretty decent siege flick too.
Pure Bay-kino.

>calling it both a flick and kino
???

What was the Saddest/Most emotional moment in this show?

I didn't call it kino I called it Bay-kino.

Because you're a poor fat cuçk

holy fuck

Not sure what the difference is.

I think the song at the end of Michael's Last Dundies would easily win this if it weren't for Will Ferrell singing so obnoxiously. I personally feel he brought that scene down a bit.

Pam's art gallery
Michael and Jim's goodbye
Michael's recommendation letter to Dwight

One that's overlooked a bit imo is when Michael screams at Jim when they are both managers because Michael wants to continue his detective game since everyone is going through some rough patch.

Angela's breakdown near the end was sad too

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=L3t2BjUjrmo

Show sucks and you can all get the fuck back to breaddit, fucking normie fucks.

Michael and Jim's goodbye gets me everytime. That's some legitimately good acting and a well written scene. I've been away from great friends and important people to me and I have trouble saying goodbye. Always bullshit "we'll see each other soon" or "I'll come visit you next year" or something. Left in a similar fashion and it still saddens me to think of sometimes. Tough moving away from people you love or vice versa.

God forbid we enjoy something popular and have a discussion that isn't sucking the shows cock like every white girl I graduated with, or hating it due to its popularity and fan base like everything else here. Go find another thread if you don't want to talk about the show.

I was okay with his minor role in it. Just glad to see him at all. The last 2-3 episodes were better than the rest of the 8th and 9th seasons. I'd never cried like that at the end of a show. A friend of mine has only watched it once because it made him so sad.

Funny because Roys life improved immediately after he dumped that frumpy stalker bitch. Jim goes to fucking work for him at the end of the series LMFAO.

Lol looks like you're in the minority here bub

Go back to Sup Forums with the rest of the minorities

She was cute in parks and rec.

It's honestly the closest that a TV show has ever come to making me cry. Especially because I watched the show while it was airing for years. I tuned in every week to watch it, and I loved the show. To watch the end of it was really fucking emotional to me.

Well her and dwight did do it outside of joms place once. So you are probably right.

lel

holy kek

He was actually in considerstion to play captain america. If you can believe that

She was even better in Parks and Rec. When I watched that show I was thrilled to find out that the cutie who had a minor role in The Office was one of the main characters in P&R.

I cry all the time for anime. Sounds like you need to watch more anime, my friend.

Saw Angela Kinsey on Celebrity Name Game the other week. She was wearing a sweater with a sheer back, biting on her fingertip and looking all sexy. Such a cute lil mommy

I wouldnt say erin and pete was as significant as erins birth parents finding her

Some of my friends tried to get me into it, but it just isn't my thing. I usually find some of the concepts of these series' to be fascinating, but I can never really get too into it.

Wtf? Jim goes to work for the company he started.

I'm not following your thread here but I totally agree. A lot of series I'm like "hey that's a cool concept" but the execution is samey, obnoxious garbage most of the time. And Sup Forums criticizes anything that dares to be or look different, it's a sorry state of affairs.

Rashida pls

Same. I grew up with those characters and genuinely loved them in a way I can't achieve with characters of dramatic shows.

>people ITT saying the finale was good

the finale was one of the cringiest things ive ever seen

That's understandable. I'm glad you at least find the concepts interesting. There's a lot of cool premises in anime that I rarely see in television and film. Of course, it's also true that films have premises that I don't often see in anime, but I find that they complement each other well and result in a nice variety of stuff to watch.

She is cute but she was one of the weaker characters in Parks. Her and Mark never did much for me. Also that screaming faggot Billy whatever

oh true

>And Sup Forums criticizes anything that dares to be or look different, it's a sorry state of affairs.
When have you seen this happen? I find Sup Forums to be significantly more open-minded than most anime communities on the internet.

Well I was mainly thinking about Ping Pong the Animation which I fucking loved

MFW I DON"T GET IT AND I WANNA LAUGH WITH YOU GUYS FUCK MY LIFE

Anyone have the collage?

underage B&

Sorry, you're not part of the secret club

Maybe not "grew up" but I was fifteen when the show aired and followed it all the way to its end.

dont worry. its just a forced meme about jenna fischer being jealous of emily blunt because shes with john krasinski

by a long shot

because anime has the worst execution, but good concepts

>Ethaaaaan!

>people ITT acting like anything after seasons 1 and 2 was good

>goes to work for the company he started
>without him he doesnt get the job
>jims literally a cuck to Roy

LMFAO

My biggest weakness are series finales. I can handle a lot of emotional shit irl and movies but show finales fuck me up. The worst was wonder years that shit killed me.

Jim comforting Dwight when Angela is with Andy always gets me.
>I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. And that includes you.

>thinking anything US Office is good
kys.
UK version never had a bad episode.

Dubs of truth. The only thing good about Office US was Dwight

oh my fuck

You ought to give Jenna a gun.

Calm down, Jennna

relax autistic manchild who makes himself feel better by pretending celebs lives are bad

Jenna, why are you on a website dedicated to chinese cartoons?