Being European

>Europeans never go fishing
>Europeans never go off-roading
>Europeans never go hunting
>Europeans never go to church
>Europeans never drive out to the boonies with their buddies and go shooting
>Europeans only ever see beautiful landscapes on google images

It makes me sad to think about you guys. What do you do for fun, Europebros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q33xYKpnC0A
google.de/search?q=german landscapes&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiksJG0kufNAhVHQJoKHdI5CHQQ_AUIBigB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing special. sometimes I envy americanbros for some rituals and fun activities you guys do that we don't even attempt doing. you also have so much more varied nature to go do any of that.

I might be totally biased but I feel like you guys socialize a lot more and easier whereas Europe is basically the land of universal social neglect.

according to your list finland is not european

>mfw american's don't realize there is a world outside their shitty country

Drink

Do drugs

Witness trips like yours

Help refugees settle their lands, mostly

You're not, though.

SHUT UP FAGGOT NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR TINY ISLAND

Was it ever?

on top of that, it's actually pretty much illegal to do barbecue outside as well.

What it is like to go to church in america?
Here mostly old people go to church.

What? Why? I didn't even think of that

>illegal to BBQ

What fresh new hell is this?

Not all Euros live in big cities m8.

I play briscola with old men

Just about the same here

All the areas where we used to do that stuff have been removed in order to make room for housing to the refugees.

wat

>tfw fish, hunt and hike regularly

Europe literally has zero culture

> but muh castles muh museums

call me when you've at least joined the 19th or 20th century

Get to see all your friends and neighbors, it is falling out of style though. There's a lot of young people at the one I go to though, including me. I'm sure every denomination is different

how do you cope with bbq-less summers? Do you even have summer in Europe? Or just endless winter?

Did this a few times. It is not fun though.
Used to do this with my Dad. I did not enjoy it though.
Used to do this, it was pretty fun.
I've been to a church maybe 6 or 7 times in my life. I'm not baptised though.
>>Europeans only ever see beautiful landscapes on google images
We do have good landscapes.

Is Finland the only habitable place in Europe?

Tää :D

I really need to know this is a joke

Obviously off-roading in Britain would suck, you guys only have flat grass

And castle ruins

Nah, ew have plenty of hills in the Dales (I am from Yorkshire). I just don't enjoy the experience very much.

Depends on your region, denomination, and particular community.

Some churches are gigantic Mammonist scams. Some are small, humble groups. Some are trying to be 'hip' and 'casual' to draw in people scared off by the lunatics and con artists.

Yes, too cold for niggers and the general population is healthily racist. Also some nice scenery.

It is. Why the fuck would BBQ be illegal. Campfires are illegal in some places yes

>>Europeans never go fishing
Yeah we do. I see lots of people fishing here
>>Europeans never go off-roading
Even in The netherlands people ge off-roading on our islands like Terschelling
>>Europeans never go hunting
Did that in Norway
>>Europeans never go to church
As a kid I did with school, not religious though so why should I go now?
>>Europeans never drive out to the boonies with their buddies and go shooting
We have shooting ranges, but nobody likes it here. We also don't buy knives to stab dummies either. Both equally pointless (no pun)
>>Europeans only ever see beautiful landscapes on google images
Subjective probably, but IMO Europe and USA have nice nature

We do go fishing but hunting is more rare since everything has been hunted to extinction due to millennia of the continent of being inhabited.

Traditional town or medieval festivals.
Going to the beach.
Camping.
Visiting historic places.
Attending concerts and music festivals.
Having big family and friends barbecues and dinners.
Sports.

I believe this what most yuropoors do for fun. There just isn't a big gun culture.

most people in america don't really need anything else. Our politics are everyone else's politics because we pretty much own the world. Our music is everyone else's music. Our Movies are everyone's movies. The world watches us. Why should we give a shit about what our satellite states are doing? Even if Australia elected a nazi party and invaded another country, who gives a shit? What effect would that have on the world? You should realize who our president is has more effect on your country than who your prime minister is.

Fuck this ID
I FUCKING HATE AWOO POSTERS

Trips of lies

A while back I was watching Youtube videos of Europeans kids on dirt bikes riding around on farms pissing off farmers.

I do the same shit here in Alberta.

Rural Europe isn't cucked like metropolitan Europe.

The orthodox church is different here, most come here to pray and for weddings, and by that I mean mostly middle-age and elder people. Young people don't go to chuch as they are not as religious and the chuch is also not seen as a place to hang out.
>pic related, typical romanian church

I live in Wales and I can do all those expect gun related things because criminal record and all. We still have gun clubs though but you need to be licensed to join.

That's why everyone comes to Wales for offroading or rural parts of England.. We got bike tracks everywhere here.

>He lives in a place surrounded by museums and historical churches and buildings
>Drinks, does drugs and browses the internet for fun
Some people don't deserve what they have.

American education at work...

>never go fishing
What?
>never go off-roading
Crap I'll just sell my landcruiser.
>never go hunting
Not interested.
>never go to church
Not really religious
>go out shooting
I can but I go to a gun range.
>beautiful landscapes on Google
You have never seen France/Germany/Italy/Portugal/Croatia but sure sure we believe you.

>what do we do for fun?
Not get shot.

Going everywhere else than MacDonalds, that's for sure.
Either way, not doing all that shit doesn't imply that we can't. But well, I feel sorry for you americans, those activities are the least things your culture allow you all to do.

Why do Europeans always sound so miserable?

Literally just got back from hiking with family and doge for the whole day.

because they are. hating yourself and being a cuck is called "culture"

Why would we go there when there are more desirable climates and tourist destinations on the continent than outside?

Because it contributes to global warming. not even kidding, thats why you aren't allowed to make fires in europe. look it up.

hiking,camping,climbing,golfing,cycling,swimming,strolling,traveling,visiting cities and socializing.

carnivals,city festivals, other festivals, night life.

there's plenty to choose from, you just have to leave your house

Fit tae fuck?

The scenery also was pretty nice, being a unesco world heritage site.

Because there are not enough black people in movies.

Mass shooting apparently is yours.

Other finnbros weighed in too, seems pretty nice desu

0/10

i have always wanted to go and visit the history of Europe. its vast and beautiful and full of history. but now im afraid I'll get killed for being white there.

browse Sup Forums
denmark is boring as fuck

i really don't care about a few people getting shot, cuck. that's the price of freedom. it's like you stupid yuropoors are allergic to history because you keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. yes, my fellow yuropoor goyim, lets surrender all of our power to government once again. surely nothing will go wrong this time

>tfw Americans have to travel abroad to experience culture and history
>tfw Americans still choose not to do this because they have no interest in culture or history

>What it is like to go to church in america?

You Euros are missing out.

So that's why you try to copy the architecture...

Build in the 16th oh no that's right the 20th century...

I find the later.
When I visited the US 2 times, I find the latter, the landscapes are flat in comparison just like your woman.

No one can catch us! No one can stop us now!

butthurt Euro Flags: The thread

the usa is yurop you stupid fucking yuropoor. the usa is actually the best thing yurop ever created

Hit me right in the feels. I want to be an American so fucking bad.

>ay look at all these roman ruins we romans n shiet

If your culture doesn't make use it then it isn't your culture.

>i know a lot of people who regularly go to scandinavia to fish
>no reason to destroy my Audi/BMW/Mercedes/Porsche when we already have Highways where we can drive as fast as you can, on the other hand a lot of people go off road with their bikes, especially when they try to escape cops chasing them which works pretty well
>a lot of people do for a sidejob, but for fun i guess not so much
>I know a lot of people who do, well i grew up in a 100% catholic area, but big cities in murrica arent religious either
>Thank god we arent rednecks
>Only america has beautiful landscapes
Yeah whatever, anyways the most beautiful landscape is in china and damn these fucks for destroying it

so you can get shot or to walk around with shit on your pants?

Isn't cuckolding an American idea and common practice though?

>i have always wanted to go and visit the history of Europe. its vast and beautiful and full of history. but now im afraid I'll get killed for being white there.

see, in america its called off-roading because you dont go on the track. you make your own path in an area where few ppl have been. i dont think this is possible in europe. its just too crowded to find free space

>sad britbong visits the northeast twice and thinks he's seen the landscapes

Are Europeans really this dumb?

In Scotland you can.
There are no trespassing laws here.

I literally did all of those things in England

I try to hang myself, due to me being Lithuanian, I have to continue the legacy of hanging and suicides.

>What do you do for fun, Europebros?
>church
>fun

kek

>you make your own path in an area where few ppl have been.

That's how you get stuck and spend the rest of the day hoisting your truck out of the mud or worse.

More likely to happen in the US to be honest.

>muh Europe has no culture
>the USA is Europe and it's the best...

Still a bit early to be this drunk user.

Yeah but, at least we know where the nigs are in the US and how to properly interact with/avoid them

>tinerii nu vin la biserica

youtube.com/watch?v=q33xYKpnC0A

The hypersocial American culture has its drawbacks.

If you are not literally the most outgoing social butterfly on gods green earth, there are some people who will unironically think you're suicidally depressed. Its really fucking weird and you basically have to lie about what you did last weekend to some people or else they'll check your wrists for cut marks if they find out you played video games in your room the whole time.

I get the appeal if youre from a autismo scandi country. But a huge amount of normies are narcissistic conceited retards that physically hurt to talk to. Its not the stupidity that's what sucks, dumb low iq guys can be hilarious, its just way too many people here are stuck up, inflexible, take jokes way too seriously, etc. You can find fun dudes to be friends with but you have to wade through dozens of easily offended boring normals first

Portuguese do all of those...

If only you guys were white

rare flag
also churches aren't fun even in teh simpsons

always aussies shitposting i swear to god

you're entire country was founded by criminal degenerates you dipshit

Its a word Shakespeare made up which is based on an English bird that uses other birds nests to lay their eggs

Those ruins aren't Roman...

i would rather die free rather than never have tasted freedom at all

>seeing your friends and neighbors at the beginning of the week isn't fun
I just don't get the appeal of being European

>Never left America.

But we do. Every fucking summer people go to their nearest lake to get drunk on a boat and drown themselves.
I'm pretty sure there's places for that.
But we do. Moose is fucking delicious.
I'm not religious, but people go to church every weekend I think. And on holidays the streets are packed with parked cars to visit a local church.
Every day I can hear the church bells reminding me of our lord and savior Jesus Christ.
That's a given.
Finland has a lot of beautiful open views around the entire year.

I have done everything on that list and if I wanted I could do all of them again tomorow.

>Russia is part of Europe
>Somehow Finland is not
??????

>Never go fishing
I do
>Never go off-roading
Sometimes
>Never go hunting
You can , but I can't be assed
>Never go to church
Only Western Europeans
I'll give you that one , but you can do it if you live in Crete
Isn't that why Amerilards come to Greece , if you consider that Mega SJW Cities don't have that much of a butifel landscape?

"no beautiful landscapes"
google.de/search?q=german landscapes&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiksJG0kufNAhVHQJoKHdI5CHQQ_AUIBigB
u wot m8?

Also hunting is a thing in east and northern europe, churches are for religous idiots, nobody needs them.