Childhood is idealizing the couple on the left, adulthood is realizing the right is more sensible

childhood is idealizing the couple on the left, adulthood is realizing the right is more sensible

PB knows exactly what he's doing.

feeding her into an early grave so he can fornicate with other women without risk of JUSTING himself in divorce court?

notice how on the left he looks deer in headlights and on the right he looks like he just won the lotto

lol based brosnan

Really unsurprising. He's always been the more beautiful of the couple.

Men among men.

His N64 game was the best bond game ever.

i would never in a million years would do this to my couple
which is why brosnan is my fucking hero
the man lives by his own playbook

It's been mentioned before but the dude was traumatized watching his first wife waste away from ovarian cancer so that is why he became a feeder. He seems very happy with his huge wife and that is cool I guess.

His first wife died in 1991 and he offiically married his second wife in 2001.

That's 10 years for him to drown in pussy (which I think he did - hottest Bond girls were in his movies)

Her dad lives in my town and is a complete weirdo.

teenage me would 100% prefer the left, now I'd rather the right... once you go thicc you never go sticc

Tumblr leave please

Pierce is truly /ourguy/. made his wife T H I C C

I did the same to my wife, whenever she asks am I fat I always say no you look fine. Never been happier

My wife was thicc, then got fat. Then I got fat.

usually happens when you're a dad

please help me I'm fat, how do I un-fat

Watch what you eat

Burn more calories than you take in

Keep yourself on a regular exercise schedule

why she looks like a 40y/0 shailene woodley

Sorry dude. His wife is chubby hot

We need to go bigger

Honestly she still looks attractive but overweight. She looks better than like 40% of Hollywood stars.

Also stop eating candies/snacks and drinking sodas, just by eliminating those I already lost 5kg in a year without exercise or "miracle diets"

I'll never understand liking fat chicks

>look of discontent on the left
>genuine smile on the right
based Pierce

She's round, and therefore NOT THICC

stop drinking coke and soda shit for a start

the pic on the right always reminds me that some women are capable of true love

read the sticky and lift brah

Have you ever fucked one?

-Big tits (Motorboating those is heaven)
-Huge ass (Sliding your dick through some chubby cheeks is the best thing)
-Also big girls tend to have no inhibitions (Willing to do anal, oral, etc...), because they are so eager of your approbation.

I mean slim and skinny girls have their pros too, but both are great. And by fat I mean like fat/chubby not landwhales 3 times larger than their normal weight.

>i would never in a million years would do this to my couple

what?

ITT: dudes trying to convince themselves that their fat girlfriends are hot

>i would never in a million years do this to my couple
>i e get her fat

there, happy?
jerk

Jokes on you we don't even have gf's

>that feel when have quantum test and like both thicc and skelly

b-but this isn't /fit/

what about based huge jackedman's wife?

Pierce is a feeder. It's well established.

desu if a woman treats you right being not a model weight isn't as important. many never learn that though.

THICC

007 get

Idk user, bangin fatties at night is cool and all. But you wake up next to a ham beast wanting some morning sex and you can't summon up the courage to look at what you just stuck your dick into so you make up an excuse to gtfo there

that's a man
an example to us all

the other way around the bitch would've dumped him and taken all his fortune

>007

Pierce?

>tf at that time trying to finish Control on 00 Agent

Frenesi,

Either Huge Jacked Man is fucking hot 16 year olds on the side, or he's a poof. I bet they're just like best friends with no intimacy

Pierce Broman

He's notoriously gay dude. Like in the closet but every one knows.

Start lifting doing a 5x5 program. Look it up, sign up to a gym with a barbell rack and keep at it. 3 times per week. Once you will see your body changing it will give you motivation to keep at it and even go into more advanced programs, diets etc. But for starters: 5x5.

He's a cuck. His talking about his wife and bull

he fucks young broadway twinks on the reg

>Either Huge Jacked Man is fucking hot 16 year olds on the side, or he's a poof

Why not both?

Jackoff is doing a movie with Zac Efron right now, supposedly, he has taken the young Zac under his wing and they are "sharing" a house during the filming
He and his wife have been separated for the last year and will announce the separation after all the Logan PR shit is over, his (old) beard just got a dyke cut haircut, as a fresh start.

Apparently Brosnan threatened to divorce her if she got liposuction. He's really intothe whole fat thing.

Imagine being Michael Sheen in that relationship and having to be all like "damn, Sarah Silverman, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my swinger Hollywood persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Kate Beckinsale in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Michael Sheen and not only sit in that house while Sarah Silverman flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, day after day, bad joke after bad joke, while she perfected that comedy routine. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone online tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SARAH SILVERMAN TALKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Rachel McAdams and Kate Beckinsale and later Lily Mo for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Wales. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "funny (for that is what she calls herself)" personality, the sense of humor she worked so hard for with kid joke books in the previous decades. And then your PR agent calls for another photo at the red carpet premiere, and you know you could impregnate every single woman in this room before Sarah would leave you, but you stand there and endure, because you're The fucking Sheen. You're not going to lose your future Academy Award over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Holy shit, those tits are enormous.

>His first wife died in 1991 and he offiically married his second wife in 2001.

Did he kill his wife so he could be Bond?

10/10

This is my favorite version besides the original.

>I would never in a million years would do this to my couple
Terrible english

Your mom was terrible in bed last night.

It took you 20 minutes to think of that?

Yes.

I appreciate your honesty.

>007

nice

>this nigga actually went from Beckinsale/ McAdams to fucking Silverman

Jesus fucking Christ, i guess people really do get sick of fucking hot women.

Go on.