What are your Girls power rankings?
Mine:
Ray/Shosh>Elijah>>>>>>>>Marnie>>Hannah>>>>>>>>>>Jessa/Adam

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/biBe.webm
webm.land/media/3hIb.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ray>Shosh>Adam>Hannah>Elijah>Marnie>Jessa

All the characters are garbage and this show is garbage.

I've seen every episode

Adam has been a disgusting degenerate recently, it seems that he's separating from Jessa though which could be good. Also, why the low ranking for Elijah?
I feel the same way. I have also watched most episodes. There's definitely unneeded degeneracy but that's part of the show.

I hate that I enjoy a show with such objectively shitty characters written by a bigot who wants me dead.

But she has no power and never will so meh.

I started watching the show, because although I didn't necessarily like most of the characters, I found them to be convincing as real people. Not so much any more; I feel that everyone has become caricatures of their former characters.

>This inferior female has no power, which is why she's a celebrity actress who writes a television show.
>I prefer staying in my mother's basement and browsing a Bolivian knitting BBS, the hobby of choice for true Aryan male philosopher-kings.

>Also, why the low ranking for Elijah?

He's a pretty shallow character. His whole personality is "hip gay new yorker" who's obsessed with being in the "in" crowd while doing nothing to better himself. Adam's let Jessa drag him down, but you can still tell that he's in there and will hopefully come back out soon.

dunhams sister is soooo POWERFUL and INSPIRING

Please post more of her hairy legs or pits, she looks pretty good.

Or if there were any pit hair scenes in Girls except Gaby Hoffmann, that would be great too.

she used to be so qt :(

Right, she has power. Which is why most people don't like her as a person and all she can do is whine about things that trigger her to no effect.

But I'm sorry I made you so angry. ;)

his tits are shit

Marnie is the most self-centered cunt I've ever seen in a tv show. Fuck her. Especially last week when she couldn't handle helping Ray grieve for longer than 40 minutes.

haven't watched since Marnie got married.

should i pick it back up?

Ray>Shosh>Hannah (I know, I'm as shocked as everyone)>Elijah>Adam>Marnie>Jessa

Which kinda sucks because early on Marnie and Jessa seemed like they had good heads on their shoulders and Adam was more profound. At least Hannah becomes less and less of a drag as she continues to mature.

>unironically being discussed on Sup Forums in 2017

woah...the power of reddit...it really..is...someothing

webm.land/media/biBe.webm

what the FUCK
that was lena's sister?
gross

we've been ironically/unironically discussing this shitheap for 5 years

I watched and hated everyone but Adam as a character, but after season 3 I dropped it mostly because it all felt so stupid and fake. I never liked the characters but at least they felt real and genuine, but some time in the 2nd or 3rd season they just felt like pointless parodies

its been discussed here since before it premiered

Post nudes and/or sex scenes so I can make a better judgement.

Adam/Elijah>>Ray>>>>>Marnie/Jessa>>>Shosh>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hannah>>>>>>>Fran

webm.land/media/3hIb.webm