Japan love

i love japan lets talk about japan and why we love japan, i love japan And japanese women

I love Japanese women.

Idk if it's because they are effeminate or because I grew up here...

a fucking dot

>This flag
>This post
All-nationz please go.

Hereby, it's declared that from now on, this thread is to be reimu and Marisha's yukkuri thread!
Take it easy!!

>do you love Japan

yes, no, maybe

Japan is alright. Women here are alright.
Nothing special.

Japan isn't a country its just a massive magnet for retards

Lads, I'm going to violate the regulation to dump trashes into trash bin. Because the regulation and the system are too retarded.
> Residents are strictly required to separate plastic wastes and combustible wastes even though they will be burnt in the same incinerator at the same time.
The society is too retarded to get yourself assimilated to it.

do you love japanese bois

I don't know
Can you repeat the question?

this.

Japan needs something akin to a cultural revolution like China.

Too classist and dumb mentality here.

pls don't

we really need it.

you wouldnt believe how sexist and culturally stagnant we are. It's not 'interesting' or 'traditional' anymore (maybe if you feel like this you are just a tourist who is here for culture-disneyland), but it is just oppressive.
Better have a clean-sheet culture that can be remade anew, leaving only the parts we want to retain while cutting out the rot.

Just don't, it never turns out good for anyone.

cute!

our economic stagnation is basically a result of our stagnant corporate culture, which in turn is born from the stagnant political and societal culture.

coreans might think it is good to have stagnant japan across the sea, but for us this means death.

also, Emperor Meiji actually did order a culture revolution back in the day, with Japanese stuff being replaced by heavy westernization and modernization. This is the main reason why Meiji reform was so effective. Today, Japan is basically in another Edo-like period of stagnation and isolation again.

Dont believe our animes.

How would a modern-day Cultural Revolution look like in Japan then?

Also, I don't think its good to have a stagnant Japan across the sea.

I didn't think that deeply though. It's just trash dumping rules are retarded.

these are fucking weird

death to the old shitheads in the politics - and especially death to their families and political clans, as well as their nepotist networks in economy and corporations.

those who value seniority/connections over competence should be thrown into the sea.

everything needs a deep uprooting.

What's the fastest and most autistic way to learn japanese?

what is the current state of Japanese politics anyways?

anime

bump

oh fuck forgot about this thread, sorry boys im back, I LOVE JAPAN

bump

its a good thread i just forgot about it so bump away senpai i love jaspan south korea looks ok

I'm waiting to see if this: guy replies again, he seems to have some interesting opinions, and I'd like to hear about them.

ok, south koreans have square heads, have you noticed that?

sort of i guess

Sorry OP you used the wrong flag