Do you think this movie will flop because of the racist?

Do you think this movie will flop because of the racist?

what the hell there are two whites in that movie omg hollywood so white

Hopefully

I'm guessing those white guys are the bad guys?

>it does well
"UMADUMADUMADUMAD"
>it flops
WAYCISM

This movie is too white.

No Andy Serkis plays some sort of CGI creature but yeah I guess you could argue that Gollum was white.

Superhero movies are rarely low-budget, so I'm guessing it will not make a big profit. It's target audience is probably African Americans, and they're only like 13% percent of the population.

Andy plays the same villain he was in AoU dumbass

Actually it's Michael b Jordan and man ape, but have fun being insecure

Andy Serkis is the same character from Age of Ultron, so he's likely going to be a bad guy, yeah. But the main villain is Man-Ape, a black dude.

Fuck nigs and fuck you op!

SO DIVERSE

we saw him already in Avenge-nerds

No Freeman is going to be a UN type ambassador to Wakanda and Serkis is doing his usual CGI something or other.

If I had to guess I'd say Sterling Brown is going to be the antagonist. Half the enemies that BP goes against are other Wakandans trying to take his crown.

This, also goes for Ghost in the Shell

>implying I watch this capeshit crap regardless of whether it's white or black. Fuck this and this world that makes me choose between this sort of crap or films about gay black men or dancing Ryan Gosling. Just make it all go away.

Blessed by numbers, so no

Serkis plays live action in this (and Avengers 2)

y tee vee so hateful :(

Nah. This takes place in a country whose populace are dominantly black so it makes sense and is faithful to the comics.

The only time people care is when they take white characters and BLACK them for no reason other than muh diversity. See: Annie

so diverse

did forest whittaker have a stroke or something

I'm racist as fuck but I'm looking forward to this movie. It has everything I want to see from a black movie. It's set in Africa, in a mystical, highly advanced isolationist country , the original characters were black and it doesn't seem to race swap anyone.
I only have issues with blacks taking roles that were originally another race (and vice versa, honestly) and miscegenation. If it had neither of those it's cool by me.

Why are neckbeards always so angsty over black people?

why do we pretend niggers are human?

The niggiest nigger in niggerville >>>> a """white""" Sup Forumsbeard

At least in the eyes of a 3/10+ white woman

Did they hire african actors or its still same americans pretending to be africans?

>No Morgan Freeman, Chris Rock, Eric Andre, Terry Crews
it's like they don't want it to succeed

get triggered Tyrone

Stay virgin, neckbeard

I was going to say that they didn't hired all the meme black actors, but there's a Michael Jordan.

Black Panther and Zemo were the best parts of Civil war so maybe this will be alright

Nigger

>being a smelly nigger

Tought police, he say it again.

Is there actually an African supervillain named "Man-Ape"? What the fuck, comics back in the day were racist as hell

I see a few that are ameriblacks pretending to be african, but the rest are literal who's so they could be for all I know.

Why do niggers think only anime boards hate them? Even wetbacks hate you filthy apes, they refer to you as dungbeetles nonchalantly.