Do you want this man to extinguish the fire in your house?

His name is Jalal from Sudan and he is 31 years old. Until recently, he didn't understand what a water hose was or why people would ever install fire alarms in their houses.

He got to Germany via Libya and Italy. Germany apparently welcomed him. His qualifications are: taking care after a flock of sheep and cooking. He also spent some time in prison.

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/deutschland/arbeit-ist-gut-wie-ein-fluechtling-sich-in-die-herzen-der-feuerwehr-arbeitet_id_5706042.html
mopo24.de/nachrichten/personalmangel-asylbewerber-helfen-jetzt-der-feuerwehr-71054
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better him than some weak woman trying to carry you out of the flames.

If it's either him or nobody I'd let him have a go at it, sure.

I will set myself on fire myself. Pls no exquish.

does he even know what a water hose is?

>fireman
>clearly is holding a robotic claw to murder me

nice try

>implying we are in short supply of normal able bodied white men

We need citations for your claims.

In Afrika haben sie weder Hosen noch Wasser user, :^)

Why? He'll just dance at the airport and strike over generous pay.

We're in short supply of able bodied white men who are willing to walk into a burning building to save my personal belongings

he would probably shove the water hose up my ass so no

He looks like he'd be very capable of getting into my house without having to rely on the door

The first time they're gonna put on the hoses is when he propably dies with a heart attack that we use hundreds of liters of perfectly fine drinking water to throw at a fire.

Desert people and such.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/arbeit-ist-gut-wie-ein-fluechtling-sich-in-die-herzen-der-feuerwehr-arbeitet_id_5706042.html

Why? Why won't you trust me?

he probably knows his way around a big hose, amirite?

>Why won't you trust me?
You are a deceiving more than the devil. Remember those free showers you guys were offering back in the day?

Thank god i live in a rural area where we only have volunteer firefighters in their 30s, which consist 100% whites because they need a reason to go out of their house without their wives twice a week to get shitfaced.
[spoiler]The fungee is probably more useful than them[/spoiler]

Is Germany buying (un)used fire fighting equipment from Tranada now?

>Remember those free showers you guys were offering back in the day?
Yes?

>able bodied white men
>in germany
KEK

OP wasn't fucking kidding

mopo24.de/nachrichten/personalmangel-asylbewerber-helfen-jetzt-der-feuerwehr-71054

Wut, don't you need like a shit ton of training before you can call yourself a fireman? Dude looks like he was starving two weeks ago too.

This must be a joke.

>implying a nigger would run into a burning building to save anyone

At least the woman would try even though she will fail.