You can't say you hate all black people and be considered a sane person

You can't say you hate all black people and be considered a sane person.

WAKE UP Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-birth-of-a-nation-uk-release-date-new-trailer-nate-parker-slave-rebellion-oscars-2017-a7123066.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EM2PqoNUJtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-birth-of-a-nation-uk-release-date-new-trailer-nate-parker-slave-rebellion-oscars-2017-a7123066.html

i dont

ten feet higher bitch

i dont hate them, i'm just very aware of their low intelligence, bad tempers, and violent nature.

I'm talking 90% tops.

what, nothing? here i am bumping your shit attempt at a thread & youve not even got the fucking decency to engage me in this debate that im so kindly pretending to act is worth the effort.

you congenitally useless waste of oxygen, IM helping YOU here

fucking DANCE for me bitch

I fucking love most dindus. Fun, gregarious, lavish. Do I want to live in a society where they are a majority, or even a large plurality? Fuck no.

I don't. I just hate niggers.

It's like when you owned one Furby, it was a fuckton of fun. Always saying ridiculous shit - keeping you on your toes. But then you decide to collect the whole series and then your bedroom turns into fucking mayhem.

But no one else is insane for saying they hate all white people?

This hatred of whites perpetrated by the Left is what is CAUSING racial tension now.

I'd rather be correct than sane.

This. Black people are cool, but niggers are terrible.

I know the Mestisto people don't get along with blacks, but possessing an all encompassing hate for them Is a meme you took hook line and sinker

Watch Alex Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=EM2PqoNUJtE

I don't hate Black people. I hate niggers.

But no-one on Sup Forums claims to hate all black people, just niggers.

I don't hate anyone because of their skin. But I don't want any non-whites in my country.

What do you plan to do about that, short of racial cleansing or eugenics?

I hate people who use race for a discussion of anything. This is 2016, not 1856.

I hate people who are proud of something they didn't choose.So i hate most black people,sorry i guess.

I dont like it in generally but I wont kill them, the last thing its Inportant to consider your selft as a "sane"

>blacks are communists, neo-cons, and engage in necklacing
wow i hate blacks now??

I see 6 niggers there

Try again

flavor flav and snoop are actually very talented musicians. and i dont mean as vocalists, they are both classically trained. flav plays pretty much everything and snoop plays piano like a g

1. Black men are 6% of US population and yet commit 60% of all violent crime
2. Black men commit 1/3 of all rape
3. Black men commit 1/3 of all arsons
4. The average black male IQ is 85
5. Statistically, 1/5 black men is a violent criminal
6. Statistically, 1/2,202 black men is a murderer.

>You can't say you hate all black people and be considered a sane person.

What gives you authority to make such ethically arbitrary information?