How has your opinion of him changed after the blackface incident? (If it has changed at all.)

How has your opinion of him changed after the blackface incident? (If it has changed at all.)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banania
youtu.be/11y7LkUDDic?t=128
youtube.com/watch?v=BsDyifXytGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People outside of America don't care about blackface.

That’s bullshit and you know it.

Why the fuck would someone in Greece give two turds about what Americans were doing in minstrel shows during the early 20th century?

They do in western europe, probably nowhere else tho

His black teammates might care. I personally couldnt give less of a fuck.

baka when will they learn

Atleti has one black player

Wouldn't have expected such an out of place behaviour from a guy like him. Racism is an issue in soccer even if most of its fans will never admit it.

Literally nothing racist about what he did.

What incident?

I want to fuck his boipucci even more. (no homo)

french national team

>(no homo)
That's not how it works, bruh

>black face

He was just trying to fit in with the national team

0 W D C s

What?

He did absolutely nothing wrong.

Would it be a hatefuck?

>90% of the people posting about this and loudly stating what the world does or does not think and how much that does or does not line up with american narratives are americans
can you guys just shut the fuck up for once? you and your opinions are not actually that interesting
thanks

no, hes still a choker overrated by Sup Forumseddit

OUUUIIIIIIIIIIII

Your anger made you incoherent. Try reformatting and post again.

A fucking leaf

Nah, it's always been fuck white people.

had to google what happened
americans and sjw's are retarded to imagine that Griezmann could be a racist

kill yourself please

this, the entire world isnt pc like usa

Just reinforces my belief that "progressive" people and liberals have an actual mental illness. They truly want to be a victim and seek out ways to be offended.

Technically all white people are racist but I can understand (and respect) your anger at what’s perceived as American cultural imperialism.

Plot twist.

>wear blackface
>he's not racist, he has black friend

SHUT YO WHITE ASS UP

get off this website

Remember, guys.

Why do you even give a shit if someone dresses up like a black person? You don't see white people losing their shit when the roles are reversed. Get out of that head space, my dude. (And don't give me a story about something that happened a hundred years ago, its the 21st century, stop bitching)

I don't have an opinion on this but fuck your opinion, how can you be so wrong ffs lmao

MUH GRANDADDY WUZ SLAVE N' SHIT :(

>is black
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Awful bait

another case of being offended for the sake of being offended

What a nice white fella.

We have a small group of black people here who actively protest against Black Pete. They're literally Black Panther wannabes, wearing black turtle-necks, berets and sunglasses. They're so fucking deluded they sung 'Ain't gonna let nobody turn me around' when their bus was sent away on their way to a protest. Pretty much their entire protests are done in English as well. They want to be American so fucking bad even they have no started buying into the we wuz kangs shit.

>when the roles are reversed
When the fuck has this ever happened

He's going to say that White Chicks movie

You have no right to be offended by this if you aren't black and if you are, know he comes from a different culture that doesn't have the same history with blackface as the US does.

I kinda understand when black people bitch about white people on the USA using black face because there is a history behind it (whether you like it or not you know I'm right but muh leftist tears am I right?) but Griezmann was just being a dumb faggot that didn't know better I can't believe this became such a big problem, specially because of traditions like that one from the Netherlands and how such tradition does not face as much backflash as one would expect.

>If it has changed at all
It hasn't

There's a finnish classic film called "Pekka and Pätkä as niggers". It's a comedy about two guys putting on blackface to get jobs as jazz musicians. There was extreme SJW outrage when it was last aired.

he should have made the lips funny

/thread

We dont, this is the impersonation the biggest sketch comedy show in Peru did on Jefferson Farfan every Saturday in prime time for the last 15 years and no one gave two shits about it. It was also funny as fuck mind you.

You guys think he regrets being born white?

of course

I’m really sorry that my country is a malignant tumor on the earth everybody
Please don’t come here it’s really horrible

were there any white globetrotters?

he's fine to me

The only thing to come from this for me is that americans are more irritating than i remembered.

He doesn't want to move to United and play with the blackies.

He literally did nothing wrong, don't know why murrilards are going apeshit

...but he plays for france...

At least he doesn't have to see them every day

>RACISM ONLY OCCURS THE RACIST UNITED STATES STRONG EUROPEAN NATIONS DO NOT ALLOW RACISM

How could you racist pig monster nazi euros allow this?

literally heard of this blackface thing with this case. It's an anglo thing.

No ones saying that you sperg

They're saying European countries don't have the same history with blackface that US does which is why no one there cares about this

Blackface doesnt really mean anything here, and Griezmann isnt the most cultured guy around and doesnt know and better.
Its funny that people still got mad about it, really says how far the americanization of Europe went that people get offended for things that dont have any cultural significance in their own country.

>as if my post wasn’t racist enough, here’s some overt homophobia to go along with it

kek based Greaseman

You're not funny.

they are just meme'ing right?

You stupid fucking burgers have completely lost sight of what blackface actually is. Blackface is just using make up to look like a nigger and that's it and thinking this is somehow funny or a costume. That's not what Greaseman did at all. Please stop exporting your bullshit to other countries, thanks.

I want him in Chelsea now

t. goebbels

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banania

who gives a fuck, if people stopped being so anally ravaged all the time the world would be a better place. Even if you find it "problematic" remember that Griezmann is a football player, and most of those guys can barely write their own name, so cut him some slack.

Very good point, as usual Germany solved the thread. Glad to see on Sup Forums we are once again holding the torch of truth in these dark and retarded times.

He's just trying to fit in desu

i like him better now

the fuck is with that "sensitivty" holy shit. feels like people that care much about those shits are actual racists. like this one, nobody except some faglords care

youtu.be/11y7LkUDDic?t=128

t. not even a poltard

who doesn't?

kek arda.
I have to agree, people are looking for somebody to slip up, so they can shout RACIST, MUH SLAVES, MUH WHITE PRIVELEGE

This candy is a thing in Spain. Europeans don't give a shit about identity politics like we do.
youtube.com/watch?v=BsDyifXytGw

I wholey admit we are a cancerous nation but coming from your flag it seems quite hypocritical.

Trips confirm

99% of all Twitter users are just waiting for stuff like this to happen so they can add another virtue signal to their 50k tweets timeline.

Made me hate America more than I already did

Hasn't changed whatsoever, I think he did absolutely nothing wrong. If it were up to me I wouldn't have apologised since there's literally nothing to apologise for, but I understand he needs to suck sjw dick to mantain his image, can't really blame him

Ya bon !

Will white people ever stop being offended on behalf of everyone else, jesus christ.

Social Media was a mistake.

This planet deserves destruction.
The human species deserve extinction.

...fuck. 10 as a male. 10 as a female. Could he be any more aesthetically pleasing?

LMFAO looks like De Gea's gf

top keks

He will never play in England now unless he converts to Islam and go to Syria, that way May's gov will offer him a free house and free money

you already know these two are going to crack great jokes in the locker room

the madman can't stop appropriating culture

Well France has a good history with slavery, isn't it ?

I thought it was hilarious.
Amerinigglets just need to stir shit whenever they can.

>this triggers Americans and Brits

there are these guys on tumblr who claim that every non black person is racist and abusive towards black people, that we owe everything we love to black people, that even indigenous people have abused black people who are the greatest victims ever, and that black people should actually be given money because they're black.

It's interesting to see this type of stupid extremism infiltrate the various layers of mass media.

America's love for outrage will bring them down