HOURLY LONZO APPRECIATION THREAD

Bow down to our big baller overlord. His triple doubles will get us all gfs.

he's not even playing today

westbrook is ruining the league, now all pointguards also try to statpad triple doubles

don't they realize it's irrelevant as fuck? at the very most lonzo will win the roty and harden or westbrook the mvp, but that shit don't give you a ring

So what? He is the greatest player of this generation, next season when he drops 30 point triple dubs a night leddit will be PISSED

Thanks based Lon Lon

Dubs and he plays in china in 2 years

Cry more faggot

Westbrook is the 2nd greatest point guard behind magic

Westbrook statpads triple doubles, but if you actually watch Lonzo play (you haven't) then you'd notice that he actually gets triple doubles the hard way. Nigga would average 15 assists if his teammates could hit shots.

the difference is westbrick does it with like 35 points
the memester is doing it with like 11 on 15% shooting

>no rings
>blew a 3-1 lead with a super team behind his back
yeah nah

I do watch him play and I think he's a great player, but he should fall for the triple double meme

It's irrelevant to have 10 rebounds when all of them are defensive and/or uncontested

He doesn't yell at his teammates to get those rebounds though. He actually gets rebounds without his team intentionally giving him the wide open rebounds.

you can tell he statpads when he stops shooting once he reaches 10-11 points

same with westbrook who stops passing once he reachs 10 assists

So are you just gonna ignore my post? Fucking nigger

So what does that have to do with lonzo getting rebounds?

>people hate on me because my dad wants money

I've said it
>It's irrelevant to have 10 rebounds when all of them are defensive and/or uncontested

Read my fucking posts you dumb argentine nigger. You're supposed to be able to read english if you want to be on our board

is lonzo the personification of 56% amerimuts?

Your use of ad homnimes tell me you ran out of arguments

When will this faggot get a career ending injury so I don't have to see his mulatto face again.

With Lonzo at least a number of those rebounds are converted into the "chuck the ball upcourt like a fucking missile" plays that he is so renowned for. It makes sense for him to nab rebounds so everyone else can get into semi-transition

As for your point about the shooting, well... I don't know, everyone does tell him to chuck it I suppose.

You won't even read my arguments so it's kind of difficult to have one. Nigger

isn't this that retarded kid from breaking bad

>already has 2 triple doubles
We all agree he will be the GOAT, right?

woah did he finally cut his hair?

THIS

Fags like you that don't watch games are the same ones calling him a bust

motherfucker i love lonzo, but you're right i dont watch the games

TYBL