Is anyone else legitimately excited about the death of handegg?

Is anyone else legitimately excited about the death of handegg?

I'm looking forward to the day where basketball takes over.

they can't even take over baseball, dipshit

Apehoop has even less national appeal than handegg lmfao

What has happened to white men in this country? It's embarrassing

>t.shitskin
Basketball is hockey-tier with people that matter

High amounts of soy turned wh*tes into cucked lefties.

Jesus Phil did Cam fuck your wife or something?

sort of

>Coach
>@CMPunk
>hockey player as profile pic

what?

>career is in the gutter
time to post about drumpf and the deplorables on social media!!

Its an Actor playing a hackey player. Its actually a pretty funny movie from the 70's if you are interested in checking it out. Its called "Slap Shot"

>What has happened to white men in this country? It's embarrassing
what happened?
A minute ago white folks were alpha braining up with UFC, the next minute white dudes are having their women getting fucked by blacks and drinking soy and taking it up the ass.

Was it Obama?
I'm taking crazy pills.....what the fuck is going on?

Where all niggercrash white trash go.

>national

Who said anything about national? The game is going global which is something handegg can't even muster. Pic related.

>niggersqueak
>being popular with anyone other than nogs and wiggers

Nobody wants to watch a bunch of overgrown babies squeak around and chuck a ball around. At least football is a traditionally white sport.

Its hip for white people to be offended on behalf of people they don't represent. I think social media is to blame.

>minor league team in Mexico City
>going global
There's already a Canadian team in the actual NBA.

if the NFL dies, so will everyone else in the country because of the massive riots. football is more addictive than crack.

We're trying to affect weakness, which is something out of character for us, which is why it seems so fake.

The NFL is like 70% black. You have no white sports as you are not a white country.

professional athletes are a horrible representation of a country's general population.

>CM Cuck

The only majority white states in USA are dumps.

I'm from an actual white country, and living here for 9 years. I know the difference but they let me be and i don't let black ppl bother me like you autists

A folded paper decided a game just now

What the fuck

Go the fuck back to Mexico if you hate my country so much then you spic cuck faggot. Less trash in my homeland the better.

>basketball

>most parity-less sport in the world
>referees the most rigged in sports
>regular season so useless that teams rest players all the time and it has no effect
>best teams always win in the playoffs, no drama
>so much scoring that its not even worth watching until the end because theres no drama
>players are more important than the team

nice "sport" you have there

+1

you don't know shit about this country if you've only been here for 9 years. if you think that's a long time then it's way past your bedtime. you weren't even here for the Bush presidency for christ's sake.

I have traveled to 15 states in total and lived in 3

I know enough to know you're not a white country.

What great white utopia did you flee from then faggot?

Social media has pretty much fucked up society

>what happened?
>Was it Obama?
Even my country understands the source of the problem, why does yours continue to pretend is something else?

yea l can't understand how murrilards find armegg so appealing

Ukraine. And we didn't flee, my father got a job

i know right? why are white men so oppressed in america, were basically the lowest minority there is now

the fact a good white male sports owner cant go around spewing racial slurs and sexually assaulting women shows how far this country has fallen.

white women happened

look at our congress and senate. whitey makes the rules in the united states. even our first black president was white, motherfucker.

>get into the sport almost a decade ago
>finally understand it well enough to thoroughly enjoy it
>americans about to kill it with their bullshit
Thanks gringos

>arguing with pol aspies
Pls go back to redit this place isn't for you

He/ you were saying NFL is a white sport. It isn't.

How can Americans be racist when you're literally all a slew of random European blood at best?

>straw manning what he said this hard
this is why you idiots are hated around the world, I don't know why America puts up with you retards

nah ill stay here, i just love listening to the retardation the pol mongoloids spew

even funnier is that most of these people here live in floyver states dominated by whites and still feel this way

like this fucking mongol
who starts sperging about black cocks (which these guys are obsessed with), "soy" and getting fucked up the ass

pretty fucking funny

>everyone bashing the US must be a "spic cuck faggot"!1one
Classic murrilard

theres no strawmanning, muhammad. hes another "REEE THE WHITE MEN ARE SO OPPRESSED NOW WHAT HAVE WE DONE"

now go to mosque and praise allegiance to ISIS you muslim goat fucking faggot

>he thinks the shit he reads online appliee to real life
go outside, nobody gives a fuck about this

i didn't say that, two different posters. i was only addressing the fag who said we're not a white country.

the programming worked, most whites now actually believe that the reason blacks are failures is because of "white racism." So now we will go out of our ways for the rest of our lives to "uplift and support" the "PoC community" especially the favored "WoC" class, who in lieu of being so underpriveleged for so long must now be superprivileged. So even when you complain that a character in a Star Wars movie who happens to be a slanty-eyed obese "WoC" ruined the movie through her waste of space character, people will call you a bigot and explain that "toxic whiteness" is the reason you don't want to give said cunt an Oscar.

No one said that. He was referencing the faggot who made the twitter post about buying the Panthers so he could attack working class white people with his edgy meme name

>typing this out
>le Judaic conspiracy
Top wew lad

looking past your complete debilitating autism, the thing that i really want to ask you is why you care so much about this. how do minority groups affect you in any way to get you to this point, cletus?

White women happend