It's 2016

>Calling Turks "Turkroaches"
>Enperor of Mankind was born in Antolia...

There were no turks in Anatolia when the Emperor was born.

will someone help me with 40k lore

Go to the wiki/lexicanum/1d4chan.

oh yeah thanks, i forgot about 1d4chan

If anything he is a Hitite, not a Turk. Otherwise, what does it say about him if his palace is on the goddamn Himalayas and not in the magical Land of Roach.

and your president is a nigger, what's your point ?

Actually Rick Priestley is married to a Turk, and made the Emperor as the mind meld of 1000 Turkic Shamans from when Turks were pagan.

He states that he erred when he made it Anatolia because he thought Turks came from Anatolia not Central Asia.

>40K is literally created by Turk-fanboys

LMAO

Balkan rapebabbies so mad.

>his palace is on the goddamn Himalayas
No you idjit, his palace IS the Himalayas. The entire mountain range is his golden Vatican.

Turks are Anatolian people + people who came there after.. so it means there are families of different races but that does not mean the people who lived there long time ago stopped existing or moved away all

We should all respect this guy who used is 30 sec of internet connection to spread his wisdom.

thank you Belgium :)

No problem, my dad used to bomb your "country" .

[spoiler] he also brought me back a much cheaper GameBoy Advance [/spoiler]

its fine .we are at peace now .lets hope we as people focus on the present and the prosperity of the common good . its a shame there is a lot of hatred . lets hope that time heals the wounds of the past and we move on

le current year meme

Pontic Greek you nincompoop

So that means Turk-fanboys are literally retarded. Makes you think...

We can do that when Constantinople returns to its proper owners.

in the grim darkness of the distant present, there is only autism

and who are the proper owners ?