Why Italians look like a mix of arabs and mexicans ?

why Italians look like a mix of arabs and mexicans ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SxVuCjTd6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=waBDP2zG6Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

becuase race is nothing more than climactic evolution.

IL NAPOLETANO: DURANTE
LA SUA INFANZIA... È OBBLIGATO A MUNGERE
CAPRE..VACCHE... PULIRE STALLE
``IL CAMPANO ``SEMINA`` PATATE. CIPOLLE`` E SVOLGE LAVORI
AGRICOLI!!..il napoletANO NON FA IL BAGNO , NON STUDIA ,
NON VA A SCUOLA , AL COLLEGIO NON VA ALL'UNIVERSITÀ È UN ESSERE IGNORANTE GOFFO,
CHIUSO , BRUTO , STUPIDO , VOLGARE , RIPUGNANTE

-COS'È IL NAPOLETANO IN ``LATINO ???

*``TERRONUS PUZZOSUS SCIMMIUS``

COME RICONOSCERE UN NapoletANO È LA COSA PIÙ FACILE, QUI CITIAMO LE SUE CARATTERISTICHE PRINCIPALI:

0- SONO BRUTTI, ORRIBILI, ABIETTI, INSIGNIFICANTI... PUZZOLENTI
1- SONO MARRONI, COLOR CACCA, TENDENTE AL RAMATO, SEMBRANO STRONZI
2- SONO NANI, DA 1M50 A 1M60, SEMBRANO ELFI APPENNINICI
3- HANNO LE ZAMPE CORTE O LE ZAMPE ARCUATE, VERI ABBOZZI DELLA NATURA
4- NON HANNO CULO, NÉ GLI UOMINI NÉ LE DONNE
5- NON HANNO COLLO, SEMBRANO VERMI CON FANGO
6- HANNO IL NASO TREMENDO, DI CONDOR, O TUCANO
7- SONO ORECCHIONI, GIÀ I BORBONI LI CHIAMAVANO COSÌ
8- HANNO GLI OCCHI INCLINATI E NON HANNO PALPEBRE
9- HANNO GLI ZIGOMI SPORGENTI
10- HANNO IL VISO TONDO E GONFIO , QUESTE FACCE DA GUANACO

Diocane se ho riso.

Kek'd

Read about Islamic conquests. Mass rapes from 100s of years ago

Yeah, Burger... but what's this shit about Mexicans?

I mean, Mexicans are Spaniards mixed with Indios.
Rather, Neapolitans are a mix of Spaniards and Negroes.

You go south, and people will tell you: welcome to Africa.

ahahahahahahah

Are you visiting your subhuman Sicilian family there and surprised they're shitskins?

Actually, Italians abroad are more shitskins than Italians in Italy.

Because Mediterranean.

spics fucked our women and now we look like this
i even confuse some people with legit muslims or chinks

sicilians are whiter than southern Italians

some of the villages I visited were whiter than the jewish looking northern Italians too. The Normans in Sicily did remove kebab after all

New one. Saved

no spaniard looks like that.

>The Normans in Sicily did remove kebab after all
It should be more appropriate to say that the Kebabs didn't succeed in removing all the Normans.

When a nigger fucks a white girl, does her son look white?

who knows

Was it Trapani/Palermo? Sicilians not from around that area are shitskins though.

>jewish looking northern Italians

Roman nose =/= Jewish nose.

It wasn't that the spaniards settled it's that the natvies weren't killed.

Northern italy and non immigrant parts of central are as white as austria

SPANIARDS ARE NOT INDIOS

SPANIARDS ARE WHITE

WHITEEEEEEE

Okay, what does your pic prove?
That there is at least one slut in Italy.
Looks like the discovery of tap water.

>)
youtube.com/watch?v=7SxVuCjTd6Q

Germanic DNA in Lazio region is actually due to the Landesknecht raping everyone during the plunder of Rome.

You cannot make this shit up, man.

So you look like Jaime Camil or Salma Hayek? both of them are arab/mexican, if so you are fine

Salma Hayek is the typical barrel-shaped woman.
But maybe she looks kinda hot in real life... I dunno. But in movies, man... I cannot get to like her.

nah it was a village near agrigento.

all had piercing blue / green eyes, quite a few blondes, rarely black haired and even a few gingers

>>jewish looking northern Italians

yeah fair enough - Rome was the biggest jewish / arabic looking place ive visited to be fair. Absolute shithole imo

slut?
why slut?
visit italy and STFU

how many romans did you talk to?

I think you're confusing immigrants for actual Italians. North and center have a lot of immigrants.

because italy is between europe and africa.
so are spain and the arabic nations.
mexico was colonized by spain.

when you mix white people and black people you get arabics, spanish and italians.

Italian American here
We Wuz Romanz n shiet

> Italy
Literally not even white.
> Europe
100% muslim

number the non-white dudes

Buy San Marzano tomatoes

Not italian but I know they often put sugar in the sauce to counter the acidity.

maybe

as little as possible of course. Just wanted to drive to the next location. It was about 10 years ago though so it might have changed but the areas I went to, perhaps i was unlucky but the food was low-average, litter and grafitti everywhere and it was generally not a very beautiful city.

ketchup is OK

Why is Sup Forums completely obsessed with race?
It's culture that counts.

I'm not pure european so my skills are not very good.

It's race that counts.

in the US, culture is already dead
all that's left is blood

I know its unrelated, but...
Can any of you Italian niggers give me advice or recipes for a good pizza sauce? My fukn pizza sauces always taste too acidic and too fruity everytime i make pizzas when the family comes over. Ive literally thrown away atleast 10 litres of sauce after I kept screwing up the flavours even tho i followed the recipes perfectly . I think Im autistic, im pretty much a compulsive perfectionist and its been bugging me for years. For some reason, the pizzas they make at the legit italian restaurants can never be replicated at home. Are ther any good books or websites on how to make legit italian pizzas and sauces, the italian way? I want none of that americanised shit aswell.
>Deleted comment

I'd probably add #12

Very bad lighting on that photo. Makes them look way darker than they really are.

>our manager with blue eyes not white

lmao.

Deleted comment

Sure, race counts. But what matters more is how we are alike, not how we are different.

No, what matters more is how we are different.

ok
lets ring them, people

No it isnt. Taste like shit.

>slut?
Is she your waifu?
>why slut?
Yes she is. Otherwise you wouldn't be triggered by my remark.
>visit italy and STFU
Same as: gib me your shekels and don't dare raise an issue.

Go fuck off Dario.

Ive already tried that tho. Ive also tried wine, baking soda, balsamic vinegar, and carmellised onions. None of them work.

It would be a lot cheaper to just order a pizza from your local pizzeria and send the sauce to a lab for testing, probably 100 bucks or less they will give you the composition.

Cool answer

That's what they want you to believe, but it's not the truth. I think you know this inside. You are being misled.

What's it like living in Italy? I'm Italian American and probably originate from southern Italy if I had to guess

That's what they want you to believe, but it's not the truth. I think you know this inside. You are being misled.

I don't know m8, I also just buy pizzas from the local Italian.

No, its because of the Lombard court in Benevento.
That town still has higher rates of light hair to this day.

SPANIARDS = People from fucking Spain

The story so far:
>Celts populate the Iberian peninsula
>Celts mix with other Celts
>Celts mix with Romans
>Iberians mix with Vandals and Goths
>they also mix with Jews
>Iberian-Goths mix with both Arabs, Bedouins, and Western Maghrebins
>Resulting people mix with French = Spaniards
>Spaniards go to the Americas
>Once there, some mix with Indios = Mestizos; others remain pure (limpieza de sangre)
>Current Mexicans = a mix of Spaniards (see story above), Indios, Mestizos, and possibly some fags from Texas who occasionally crossed the border... also Negroes from colonies

TL;DR:
>Mexican = Negro Slaves + Indios + Mestizos + Spaniards
>Mestizos = Indios + Spaniards
>Spaniards = whatever happened in the Iberian Peninsula since the dawn of time

>Very bad lighting on that photo. Makes them look way darker than they really are.
Also, footballers like to tan a lot under the sun with their slut-wives for rent.

Yanks never cease to amaze me with their explanations.

she's a sports journalist
and no, hot girls in skirts are not sluts, lol
that's what someone with no V on his fingers says
going out now

Italy was the America of the time, superior and thus invaded by all, same with Greece.

with hindsight it was better remaining as simple tribes in Europe.

the secret is they cook them for a long time which converts the volatile fruit acids to sugars.

south is nice to visit in summer
life and jobs there are shit
rome, florence and milan are cool

>she's a sports journalist
She's a """""""""""""""""""""""""""""journalist"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Basically, she's a "velina del cazzo" [translated: a soubrette / showgirl hired to present just because she's got a smoking hot body]
>and no, hot girls in skirts are not sluts, lol
Those who are paid because of their body assets are sluts. She got a job just because she's hot. This ranks as slut in my list.
>that's what someone with no V on his fingers says
What the fuck does this mean? Is this an insult?
>going out now
go get yourself fucked in the ass hole

y-you're cool too

You are all cool, guys.
Wanna make love?

just kiddin

unica gara
Someone disprove this.

youtube.com/watch?v=waBDP2zG6Gc

hilarious but this is the way they do it

>unica gara
As in "sole challenge"?
Or do you mean "train station" and used the French word for it instead?

If I could afford it every week, then I wouldnt even be bothered. But there lies the problem Alfonso. A legit Italian tier quality pizza here costs 5 times as much as a pizza in bought in Italy, since in Australia theres not many quality pizza restuarants and most pizza joints make the shitty Americanised and Australianised versions. Not to mention Italians here are stingy fuckers, who think they have the right to charge premium prices for anything you would get cheaply in Italy.

Slave numbers were too small to actually matter m8. When rome fell, there wasn't burning and death all around, and for the average Italicus it was just about moving into the countryside. Invasions wise: they just sent commanders, very few foreigners actually settled. In short, we're more or less the same, what actually changed us are cultural influences.

Will Zaza, Pelle, and Darmian ever be allowed to take penalty kicks again?

Thanks britkek

because they are spagetti niggers

>we are more or less the same
>roman empire
>brought everything in the known world to italy
>slaves outnumbered citizens in italy
If America is 49% of births today due to inferiors yearning for what we build, why would Italy be any different?
Are you telling me people at the time couldn't travel to Italy?

How much do they charge? In Italy, at least in the north, you also pay more for a more authentic Italian pizza, I usually spend about 10€ for a margherita with a couple of toppings, while I could probably get the same for 4-5€ in a kebab shop.

Related to your post, watch:
>De reditu
Not an action movie, but I didn't find it boring.
It is just a rehearsal of an old Roman poem written by a dude who travelled back to France during the downfall of the Empire. He meets old friends, ruins and Byzantine shit.

1. Mean lifespan for slaves was a mere 20 years at best, meaning they'll hardly reproduce even without considering the fact that slaves in the ancient world don't really get to reproduce in the first place.
2. Most slaves in Italy came from the continent or Greece, no reason to bring much from the near east as they would be busy making food there for mainland Italy anyway.

Most of the imported slaves would be concentrated around Rome, as the rest of Italians weren't just fucking around and were peasants working in the fields as well.

35 dollars for a wood fired,pizza in little Italy(Melbourne, Lygon street) and theyre not even the authentic neopolitan pizza joints.

>I usually spend about 10€ for a margherita with a couple of toppings, while I could probably get the same for 4-5€ in a kebab shop.
This is something in which Germans and Japanese are superior than Italians.
Frankly speaking, there are industries that can be kept alive only thanks to nationalist pride.

Literally, if you start worrying more for your wallet than for quality, you end up settling for less.

This is exactly how American capitalism is transforming Europe. People start going for cheaper options because they have no choice... and this ends up destroying quality industry.

The Germans are wise. Not with food... but e.g. they keep buying German cars.
Japanese will never allow certain industries to die... even if in some respect they worship the West and American things.

Italians should do the same. Otherwise in 50 years time we will have better Italian pizza in Melbourne than Italy just because in Melbourne something took care to keep the tradition alive and people are willing to pay for it.

>theyre not even the authentic neopolitan pizza joints.
How no? I've been there the other day and found a wog chef who tried to indoctrinate me about Mussolini and how good things were when Mussolini was ruling the place.

- 4 anchovy filets, rinsed and chopped
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes, pushed through a sieve
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 20 Greek olives, pitted and coarsely chopped, but only 10 is okay if you're paying student denbts
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes

The only red sauce worth eating.

damn that's a lot, it must be pretty exclusive I guess, if they can afford to put out such ridiculous prices

Barbaric

this looks pretty good.
anchovies are god tier food

See >ashkenazi
Why the fuck do they care?
For fucks sake, if they start being as specific as "Ashkenazi" they can as well distinguish Northern and Southern Italians.

>Why the fuck do they care?
what do you mean?

You're right, in that regard I'd say things are fairly alright, kebab shops sell a lot but the local Italians also seem to have a good amount of clients, meaning many people do value the quality of the product. I mean after all pizza is for most Italians an occasional thing, so when they do get one they spend good money.

Roman women could expect to bear on average 6 to 9 children.

At its peak, after the Antonine Plague of the 160s CE, it had a population of about 60 million and a population density of about 16 persons per square kilometer. In contrast to the European societies of the classical and medieval periods, Rome had unusually high urbanization rates. During the 2nd century CE, the city of Rome had more than one million inhabitants. No Western city would have as many again until the 19th century.
In 28 BC the citizen population was 4,063,000 (including both men and women)
. The population of the world circa AD 1 has been considered to be between 200 and 300 million people. In that same period, the population of the early empire under Augustus has been placed at about 45 million.

Kek