LITERAL WHORE ON REDDIT GET'S 4K UPVOTES IN HUNT OF VIRGINS

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4rwsnz/iama_sex_worker_who_has_been_reaching_out_to_the/d55mtw8
i.imgur.com/QyPtrUR.png

Should we RAID? This is ridiculous. Whore is has gotten THOUSANDS of BETA FUCBOYS to approve of her disgusting behavior.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4rwsnz/iama_sex_worker_who_has_been_reaching_out_to_the/d55mtw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>betas being betas

nothing to see there. let em rot 2bh

I don't really see what the problem is.

>raid

what are you, 12?

raiding was only good when they didn't know who we were, back when people kept rules 1 and 2

Ignore shill return to /cfg/

>not your personal army

slide

She has a pretty good gig.

The experience will almost entirely be focused on the client. Her performance essentially doesn't matter. The client, almost by definition, will have no true way to judge fairness of price or quality of service.

Imagine an auto mechanic who ONLY works on cars for naive 16 year olds with their first cars. Think he could get away with some sub-par service?

How do I know OP is a virgin?

Pathetic bitter boy....

If you can't beat em, join em OP

even better she can pad the time out saying romantic shit virgins love to hear and get them off in literally a couple seconds. very clever slut.

I lost my virginity to a prostitute like that at the age of 25.
It was also my first kiss.
I hate myself for it even today(I am 36 now). But I had no other choice, I was suffering and wanted to kill myself.All women ridiculed me and tormented me at uni and high school(spitting, beating, psychological abuse).
Today I feel only bitterness and hatred.
But there was no other way.

slide thread nothing to see here.

kys seriously

Kinda wish I had the money to hire someone like this

I feel pretty dead inside, all I want is someone to cuddle. Preferably someone who'd want to do it because they like me, which will probably never happen

>People pay money to fuck this

N Y P A
Y
P
A

>mexico
>being in charge of having empathy

BUILD WALL

that's what's funny, she's an attainable 6/10 basic bitch GF who found that even she can make a quick buck

she's supposed to be the girl you go for once you realize you can't get the 8+/10 model types

so even the second choice women are charging second choice men for the 'privilege'

Could I just lie about being a virgin and fuck her? I'd hit it desu

You should go to the Philippines for a bit- it's a good country to visit to change your mentality on women, as the girls there will basically (and quite legitimately) fawn over you because you're white and from the West. Bonus points for British accent. Some of them are bretty cute. It's the kind of self-esteem boost that can make a guy feel like not a disgusting and awful piece of shit and make their dating life much better when they head home, as they now have self esteem and know that it's possible for them to be desirable.

Shes a prostitute retard

DONT LISTEN TO HIM

PHILLAPENS IS A SCAM

>americans pay top dollar to fuck this

my fucking sides. she couldnt even compete with the 30€ bottom tier whores here.

I can't afford to go down the road never mind the Philippines

I feel my time is up, I'm not sure why I'm even hanging on anymore

>But I had no other choice, I was suffering and wanted to kill myself.All
I'm 25 and and virgin and I would never hire a prostitute, shits gross

>reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4rwsnz/iama_sex_worker_who_has_been_reaching_out_to_the/d55mtw8

>My name is Roxanne Price

She's a whore and her last name is Price.

kek

ITT: Bitter virgins

fucking hilarious. Sup Forums hates women because internalized bitterness.

Is etheir that or go full faggot like the anzu posters.

quite literally man up

I knew one chick who banged virgins.

I fucked her guts out with my huge cock
she had never been fucked like that
convulsed on my bed after i dominated the ever living shit out of her

Thanks for being a good sport charlotte

Someone will

what's wrong with being a virgin?

objective answers only please

more attractive women don't have to stoop to whoring

Why don't you go back to r*ddit and stay there, you sorry fucking faggot

> losing virginity to a whore because of societal pressures

You're pathetic

the normalisation of prostitution is literally triggering me
these worthless whores are almost proud of their """work""" now

if i ever have a daughter, i'm gonna fucking kill myself

please post pics of your huge cock on /soc/ so i can rub one out thinking about it. my clit is aching.

We wuz raiders n shit

What is rape retard

>literally monetizing the reddit neckbeard virgin market

Don't see the problem here, she's only doing public service
Whores are a good leverage against pussy privilege too

I've always found that it doesn't matter whether or not they're attractive, its upbringing and daddy issues

People will treat you differently, often worse. It will result in less favorable outcomes in social situations, women find it unattractive etc.

Epic dude

Please go back to Sup Forums

how would they know you are a virgin?

Good grief.

>Whores are a good leverage against pussy privilege too
What? Are you even aware what you are saying?

>Men pay to fuck women because they have a vagina
>Men LITERALLY PAY to fuck women
>LITERALLY PAY
This somehow lowers pussy privilege?
You are literally fucking retarded.

i feel the same way except I'm alot more pissed I got jewed the first time around than the fact I lost my virginity in the most pathetic way am I too far gone

by asking?

Maybe she got special fetish menu, so she earns much on that

you could always lie

That has to be a joke.

either way youre gonna end up paying

Damn that's like what, three actual burger dollars after Brexit? I jest, I jest my good kraut sir. /tips Pickelhaube

>I'm getting cucked but it's okay because she brings home quite some money after being buttfucked so i don't have to get a real job.

>fawn over you because you're going to give them money

fixed

bagging 3rd world type women (particularly around asia/eastern europe) in abject poverty is absolutely no acheivement you retarded mong

it means you're a fucking failure 2bh

>implying pol is any different

This boards wants race genocides and you talk about empathy
Lol @ u

Raiding died in 2006 after Habbo

The kids that use this fucking site now were barely out of nappies then

Well, at least she doesn't sleep with hundreds of men and then deny being a whore/cumdupster.

There have always been whores.

>reddit
i would rather chop my arm off and shove it up my ass before i go on reddit

/fit/ here
To anyone that's a virgin, I would recommend to join a gym and inject steroids after a year of training
Then you go out to bars and clubs and you're no longer a virgin

damn, she makes over 200k a year.

I have a graduate degree in engineering and she does better than me.

>being a woman is hard, they said

>either way youre gonna end up paying
[citation needed]
this is absolute bullshit unless you're a fat, ugly freak.

i've never so much as bought a women a drink and get laid pretty much whenever i want.

sure, if you find the girl you want to """"settle down"""" with then yeah, you're probably gonna pay... but the type of girl i'd settle with will be one that contributes her fair share.

stay cucked, fat boy

better pic

What's wrong with being a virgin? It shows you are not successful enough, witty enough, clever enough, attractive enough, and handsome enough to make a good woman yours.

It's the ultimate failure of a man. A man who hasn't even spread his seed. Even if you are a Christfag who is gonna wait till marriage if you aren't married by mid 20's youre a fucking failure.

But whores won't refuse sex to you, while other women will use it for a tradeoff
With whores around they'll have to reduce their demands or risk losing their winning trump

>I lost my virginity to a prostitute like that at the age of 25.
>25
>lose virginity to a prostitute
>IN THE FUCKING UK
The number one place in the westthat women have so much self esteem issues that they'd fuck a bench if there was a tape recorder attached to it telling them how pretty they are.

>It shows you are not successful enough, witty enough, clever enough, attractive enough, and handsome enough to make a good woman yours.

what if I'm gay

like honestly how is that possible to be a virgin nowadays? are u retarded or something?

That's way too many previous penises inside her. You'd have to be bretty desberate, 1/5. Plus all of these guys could have turned into wizards if they just waited. No they get no reward for their virginity.

You think there are virgins who only want to lose it with some extreme vomit or shit fetish play?

I bet she does the most basic missionary and gets hella paid.

I've been thinking of seeing one myself. I even emailed one and she seems pretty qt. But to be honest, it seems like rape to me. How would I ever know if she actually liked her and job and if she didn't cry afterwards?

>Remain a virgin
or
>Have to live the rest of my life knowing I had to pay for intimacy

Yeah, I'm not sure if I want that second option there.

Maybe Ireland is full of suicidal girls, but you have to be fucking joking about britsluts

You're an evolutionary dead-end. Unless you do surrogacy or something.

They have to buy the cow because they can't get the milk for free

virgin detected

You feel sorry for her?

Feel sorry for yourself.

She thinks you are revolting and pathetic and only wants your beta bux.

>American education
The Jews are bombing the pound to punish the UK, not the euro.

>giving up natty card

>i've never so much as bought a women a drink and get laid pretty much whenever i want.
Why lie on the internet?

>200k/year
>implying

>cankles
>granny hands
>bingo wings

it's like i'm really fucking a 60 year old woman!

>Hey user, when did you lose your virginity?
Whats that, user? Speak up!
You're still a virgin, aren't you, user? *giggles*

thats not a big deal, that was actually custom in some European countries before second world war, period Sup Forumstards usually glorify as non-degenerate and manly.

are you jealous she got the invisible internet points instead of you op?
fuck off back to re-ddit

at least you got double dubs fäm

>implying
i'm 22 and have fucked more than 40 women
not everyone on here is as retarded and/or ugly as you, cunt.

Look at her prices. she clears 800-1.2k per night.

probably works 3 or 4 days a week and pays 0 taxes on that.

200k is a conservative estimate.

first post best post

>muh sekrit klub

>all these insults
Do you feel threatened m8? Your lies are crumbling around you

Muh cottaging posts about fags in antifag threads :'(

Right, women were spitting and beating you in university

you're a liar

Only the Euro sunk in the wake of Brexit too. Now back to your weights and keeping Achmed out second rate Europe.

Georgia_Twister_Mom.png