Private space companies will build colonies with no dindu nuffins

private space companies will build colonies with no dindu nuffins
idea feels so good

A future without Republicans

republicans have money
trumps will have restaurants there

>implying you would build a private colony and make it democratic

Have you watched Elysium? Pretty disappointing film that could've been much better but it's about this. Basically the planet becomes Brazil mixed with Africa and all the elites live on a massive ring ting like that.

fuck democracy
especially in a space colony
yep

I haven't
torrent on the way

Do you really think you'll be invited? These will be reserved for the elite and the most accomplished and intelligent. By the time they let more common whites on the masses of humanity won't be far behind and the elite will be moving on to the next untarnished society.

I feel guilty for having desires to deny blacks access to Mars or outer space.

I'm italian

That film is hilariously bad.

At the end of the movie it's supposed to be a "good ending" that all the dindus have destroyed the only good society remaining and are now getting free magic healthcare.

But how does this solve the problem of overpopulation? How is any of this good for the human race in the long term? This is a fucking disaster and they don't even hint at how fucking doomed everyone is now.

This oldtype subhuman fucking earthnoid walked by me today. He said something in his unintelligible feddie-babble. I lost it and called him what he was, a worthless fucking earthnoid whose soul is weighed down by gravity, I told that fucker. I hate feddies so god damn much.

feels fucking good man

>Private enterprise
>Without Republicans
Good fucking joke. Who will the Democrats tax to fund all this through the state if there aren't any private companies?

Elysium was simply pro illegal immigration propaganda.

That means nothing if you aren't rich, very smart, very very beautiful, or otherwise accomplished and relevant.

GFY nigger

>doesn't like the reality I've presented him
>tries to dismiss it by calling me a nigger

Delicious. Your descendants will never leave Earth.

that's right
my descendants, not me ;)
I'm goodlooking, a scientist and rich
enjoy your burger

yeah I know it was a really disappointing film that had so much more potential. Matt Damon was great in it as usual so made it somewhat watchable. despite it's shitness it was still somewhat interesting I thought.

I read it's from the distict 9 guy
no wonder the subject

That's wrong

I said your descendants will never leave Earth, not that your descendants will. Idiot.

And these last three are so obviously lies. If you were those things you wouldn't be on here taking out your anger about the fact that you're not on niggers.

And I will, you meatball chugging alcoholic greaseball wop.

enjoy your nigger president, your mass shootings in schools and your shitty welfare

Enjoy your delusions of grandeur about your bloodline ending up in space (and everything else you seem to think you are) and not ending at the tip of an angry child molesting goatfucker's knife.

That would be bad PR.

no fun allowed
now you can walk down your street full of dindu nuffins

actually the best

How about we fix earth and not have to move?

We live on the perfect planet for us. The only thing wrong is niggers. Clean that up and Earth would be near perfect. Get rid of the other darker races, and it would be Eden.

The problem is whites. We always run away when blacks come around. We sell our homes and ruin our neighborhoods, like cowards. We leave our women when they choose BBC, like little bitches. Then we blame the Jews and everyone else but ourselves.

White men are the reason the place has gone to hell. It's time to accept responsibility and do what is necessary.

hitler in da haus