Americans: how would you solve the Hispanic crisis?

Americans: how would you solve the Hispanic crisis?

Europeans: how would you solve the Muslim crisis?

Mass deportation is the answer to both.

How do you mass deport angry spics and Muslims?

You do it like we did last time. By force

Wouldn't that turn into a genocide and not a massed deportation?

Do you really think they'd go peacefully?

Stop giving any of them social benefits like welfare, food stamps, health care, or fucking salaries like in the case of Germany. Make it super duper illegal for someone to employ an illegal. Most of them will leave if they cannot find legal work. Deport any of them that are ever arrested for any reason in handcuffs.

When pressure is applied people generally prefer not to suffer from violence so they leave. This begins a sort of self deportation.

rev up those ovens.

>removing spics
>before removing niggers
I rather deal with the nigs first.

Walls.

No more economic incentives for single mother welfare bastards

The problem is half of the population wants and craves niggers and nigger dick so it would have to be a civil war really no other way

What Am I looking at here?

Larval form of a Jew

a removed gall bladder

Penis split in two, dummy.

>frying peanuts in crude oil
fucking amerilards

>freedom sauce

kek

and why is there a pic of them with nuts inside?

Those ain't nuts boy, them stones

For America: Massively increase border enforcement, slow down immigration of all kinds, and then assimilation will slowly heal the wounds. Most importantly, end affirmative action and promote americanization of the local populace through political incorrectness. The Hispanic Crisis is a crisis because of Democratic ineptitude. But it's going to kill America regardless.

For Europe: Far, far, harder. The best bet is to outright cut all the benefits, and work toward deportations. Islam is the gamechanger that the Globalists refuse to recognize. Europe will look like the Israeli-Palestine crisis when this is over. This will kill Europe as we know it.

The prognosis is bleak only because we have incompetent players at the top. The means are still there, for now, to those who are willing to DO something.

>America:

Hillary will win and they cant do shit (and neither it would make sense to do anything) because america is, for all intents and purposes, a nation of immigrants.

>Europe:

Le Pen wins the French election and Merkel dies with a stroke afterwards (highly unlikely).

Why not kill the Muslims and refugees?

One of the most underrated books of this century. The top players need to read this if they want to understand the nature of the crisis they are dealing with. Without understanding this book, Democrats are lost forever.

Because I'm a skilled player and I would know what to do. I'm familiar with Chinese, Castilian, and Russian relations with Islam and there are alot of options on the table. Let me put it this way, if I was noteworthy enough to be known IRL, the world would be a better place.

>Because I'm a skilled player and I would know what to do. And it's unnecessary at this stage*

Sorry. Missed the critical explanation.

>it's unnecessary

So? That didn't really answer my question

Honestly, if it were up to me, I would just kill them all.

Arabs, Hispanics, and Blacks should be removed from this world.

No, Genocide anyone from a Chicano Background

Alright. I see you don't place intrinsic value on Human life. I'll meet you halfway though, and explain that murdering would be an extremely costly and violent option, and there are options with a lower price tag in blood and treasure.

But then again, killing will be inevitable because unless we turn this ship around NOW, we are going to collide into conflict. We need as much lead time as possible to do the advanced maneuvers, and we are wasting precious time to divert from the Iceberg.

14th amendment.

checkmate, racist.

Part of me thinks all is lost burgerbros, once you displace the people theres no coming back from that. Like the american and ausie abbos, we whitey are a dieing breed.

You tell them to get onto the truck and shoot their kids and wives in the face when they don't.

I'm logging out. We are going to need all the help we can get.

America doesn't have a Hispanic crisis. Mexicans are mostly bro-tier. All you gotta do is cutoff any more immigration and assimilation will take care of the rest.

Muslims are a whole other issue though. They can't be assimilated.

Send them to Europe on a crusade in the name of Catholicism and La Virgin. If Europe is to fall to brown hordes at least they'll be Catholic, slightly whiter ones.

How would killing be the most costly?

Also implying Muslims are human life

Nothing they said, indicates they do not place intrinsic value on HUMAN life...... Where did you get that from user.?

Put a $1,000 bounty on kills, announce it well ahead of time (so most will self deport), and would have them cleared out in under a year, for a price of no more than a few billion. (1 billion=1 million bounty payouts)

Same fag. I forgot to mention that we would have to crack down on companies that hire illegals. Very important

Yep put HUGE fines on companies/people that are caught hiring illegals

gall bladder full of gall stones
don't eat oily foods

American posters are cancer

A bit of the good ol' ultra violence

>American posters are most likely non white

#RopeDay2016

So? That's their choice. They can leave or they can die.

thinking democrats will allow you to take their votes

>Americans: how would you solve the Hispanic crisis?
Stop welfare. Deport criminals and shoot when they resist.

>Europeans: how would you solve the Muslim crisis?
Do the same shit muslims would do to non-muslims in their caliphate. Tax them just for being muslims and stop welfare. Ban halal meat due to animal cruelty, making this a punishable offence. This should cause a lot of them to leave voluntarely.
Anyone no paying their muzzie-taxes or breaking any law is to be deported to wherever their second nationality is. Resistance and attempts to return should be met with physical force.