PIT:Roethlisberger plays well but ends game w/INT
NE:Rob Gronkowski dominates in spectacular win
LAR:Gurley nets 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th TDs at SEA
NE:Rex Burkhead ruled out with left knee injury

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/942559627295764480
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>m-muh wentz
This phrase indicates an eagles fan's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he cannot understand, the eagles fan often mumbles something "muh wentz" or "muh north dakotan muhfugga". This is usually followed by being exposed with a career-ending ACL injury and one-and-done in the second round of the playoffs.

I WILL marry Jimmy Garoppolo

JIMMY

You wanna give my my Vaseline please, Bryant?

Tom Terrific strikes again

>MVP Wentz living rent free in the leaf's head

Woah

Leave the Panthers to me.

Is Tom Brady, dare I say it, the starting QB for the New England Patriots?

I want to hate Jimmy G because he was the favorite player of a girl that curved me about a year ago, but he's too fucking likable.

Nice hivemind though.

Is Foles elite?

Most forgettable team

how do non italian qbs compete?

>raidniggers

If Tom Brady was a video game heroine he'd be Tomb Raidy

No. It's a robot that only looks like Brady.

>when that ribbon was originally drawn it symbolized one win

That's not the Houston Oilers.

What's the best play you've ever seen?

Literally who?

No, but he's really good. That's what Eagles fans have been trying to tell you all week.

Foles played pretty well today but that defense looked like shit, what happened philthy fans?

Embrace it. There is nothing better than fucking a girl while both of you are fantasizing about Jimmy.

That's a little gay, my dude.

She dropped off the face of the earth a while back so that's out of the question. All things considered it was probably for the best.

One of the best catches, courtesy of Megatron

Steelers fan here: alright, I'm just arriving from my 3 hour temper tantrum, and I'm still utterly distraught over that call.

Someone, please tell me why it was the right call, because I've never been so assblasted over a call in my life. Here's my case: the NFL rulebook says, "the touchdown is scored the instant the ball crosses the plane of the goal line". His knee was down and he clearly had possession of the ball when it crossed the line. Even if the ground/bobble played a part in the confusion, it should have been ruled a fumble recovery.

For the love of God, someone tell me I'm wrong.

Are you telling me you wouldn't?

QUESTION FOR JETS FANS
Do you like Bowles now? I mean the team was fucking gutted and he's been winning games and keeling it close with good teams.

that nickname is truly the cringiest thing

sounds like a costco brand knock off of The Incredibles named The Terrifics and the dads name is Tom. they don't even have fucking superhero nicknames and shit. what the fuckk.

Right call, stupid rule. You have to complete the process of the catch. He bobbled it, and it hit the turf ever so slightly. It's a stupid, stupid rule but Calvin Johnson and Dez were done dirtier than that.

You're not wrong. The Steelers should have won that.

I'm a Steelers fan, the refs made the right call. He didn't go to the ground fully before losing possession so it was a no catch. Fucking dumb but it is what it is. I was expecting a loss today but the way it went down hurt more than just getting beat all game desu

It's not gay if balls don't touch, so as long as his balls don't slap against mine when he's stretching out my ass with his thick, veiny, 10 inch salami before dropping a gallon of cannoli filling inside me it's no homo

Didn't complete his "football move" before fumbling the ball therefore its an incompletion

>This shitty numale SB design they have for the past couple of years

Gay

You should be more distraught over that spaghetti your team spilled everywhere on that last play.

Ok, but you still didn't address the goal line thing. I'm not saying you're wrong, but please, explain that shit to me.

i remember when they did custom logos for each super bowl

The DBs have played like shit for 3 weeks now. Kind of coinciding with Darby coming back.

They still have unique logos, just not used officially for some reason

His knee was down and he clearly had control of the ball as he crossed the plane. Fight me.

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/942559627295764480

There's something in the rules where if you run it in, the play is over the instant the ball crosses the plain, but it's different for a catch in the end zone.

What emotion is this man attempting to convey?

Since he never completed the catch, he wasn't a runner. A ball can only become dead (and therefore score a TD) if it crosses the plane in the possession of a runner.

please dont use gay as an insult, its homophobic

He hadn't completed the catch. The slow mo fucked with me but watching the full speed replay it's pretty clear he didn't finish the catch

Then that endzone stretch by Antonio Brown shouldn't have been a touchdown. I don't think that's accurate, fäm.

>stillers season over with brown out
>rodgers career over with a 3 int game where he looked awful all day
>garoppolo train still going strong
>brady on his way to a 6th ring and the chance to end his career how he started it (with a dynasty)

This. Steelers act like that very call lost them the game. They don’t consider that the Steelers had the opportunity to win it but fucked up royally in that shitty slant pass. Or that they still could have tied it by kicking a chip shot field goal. Literally anything but an INT and they still have a chance at winning, but Ben decides to throw into quadruple coverage

He was a runner at that point. Crossing the plane doesn't matter until you've completed the catch which James didn't do.fucking shame he tried to stretch it in instead of just coming down with the grab, Pittsburgh would have probably gotten a td from the 2 yd line

I for one can't wait until that faggot at the quarterback position for the fourtyfaggots catches a career ending injury, preferably one that affects him for the rest of his life.

Mexico was a mistake.

Look man, I agree with you it should have been a TD. But it's not according to the rules. My whole point here is that the rules need to be changed. Nobody knows what a catch is anymore.

>seahawks just needed to run the ball to win the game
>falcons just needed to run the ball to win the game
>steelers just needed to run the ball to win the game

When will [spoiler]we__[/spoiler] learn?

Steelers are known for playing dirty. Brady will have a career ending injury when Steelers and pats meet in AFCCG later. Cap this.

>fug :ⱭⱭⱭ

Steelers ain't the Seahawks.

Ummm no sweetie, the Jags and Chiefs are the new power teams of the AFC and both will play in the AFCCG

The only reason people don't know what a catch is, is because of people's ignorance of rules and not being able to see differences. The NFL is not in charge of educating fans

AB only has a partially torn calf muscle so he should be back for the playoffs

Sorry, I disagree. I've watched it many times, and if that's not posession, I don't know what is. The """"football move"""" was when he reached into the fucking endzone.

kys faggot

What lost Pittsburgh the game was going 3 and out on the series right before the pats to. No excuse for the shitty play calling there, all you need to do is burn the clock

Pats have godlike Goal-line defense everyone is afraid of running

You can disagree all you want, but he didn't complete the process of the catch. You have to keep possession as you go to the ground, He didn't do that. Dumb rule, right call.

>Chiefs
>power team

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

You're probably wonder how I got here

>crossing the plane doesn't matter until you've completed the catch which James didn't do.
It's so fucking nebulous that you can't say that for certain; although, in all fairness, I can't argue the opposite position with much certainty. But I believe he had possession with the ""football move"" he made into the endzone, at which point it becomes a touchdown when it crosses the plane.

I think Ben's story about the fake spike being called by a coach is bullshit. If that was really the case then no receiver would have moved

>dismantled the chargers
Um yes. Your autistic meme text followed by a meme picture doesn't change anything sweety.

>home team goes to playoffs for first time in a decade despite overwhelming odds and meme referee calls
>start browsing Sup Forums for a deeper understanding of what it means
>todays game seals fate of road to playoffs
>not even worth a mention in OP

Spee, I

Who do I root for after we move to london?

We weren't anywhere near the goal line though. That Julio catch put us just outside the 20. Either kick the field goal right there and end the game or run the ball three times to make it even more of a chipshot.

Somewhat related, it wasn't until today that I realized Alford had the ball right between his hands before Edelman made that ridiculous catch. All I remembered about that play was he and two or three defenders bobbling the ball before the miracle happened. I thought I couldn't get any angrier about that game, apparently I was wrong.

Why the fuck didn't they just kick a FG and take it to OT?

Who the fucking memeguars?

I wish I could agree with you but with the rules as is it's not a catch. The rules right now are fucking retarded; this isn't the first time something that should be a td catch under any reasonable standard was overturned and it's not even the worst I can remember

>the chargers
loving every laugh

>*waaahh* we lost because of the refs!!

>You can disagree all you want, but he didn't complete the process of the catch
Now I'm getting triggered again, you motherfucker.

You keep ignoring the main point: touchdown occurs when the ball crosses the goal line if the player has control of it + he had possession as he made a football move to cross the goal line = touchdown!

how about you kys dumb aninigger poster

I think he means more in general for the Falcons. The fact that Matt Ryan was taking 7 step drops in the 4th quarter up 2 scores was blatantly stupid play calling.

right here

>before playing the chiefs
"The Chargers are the hottest team in the NFL. No one can stop that pass rush and Rivers is playing like an MVP.

>after
Chargers suck!! Chiefs suck!!

>touchdown occurs when the ball crosses the goal line
If a player has control over it which a receiver doesn't until he completes the process of a catch. You're letting your bias delude you.

I think everybody ought to stop for a moment and imagine the soul crushing horror of what its like being a Patriots fan; that constant, sick sour feeling in in the pit of your stomach knowing that your team’s “victories” are hollow and meaningless, as they weren’t achieved thru actual effort and sporting talent but were simply purchased by the team from shekel-shuffling corporate executives at NFL headquarters and tv networks, the shame you feel as when you pretend you didn’t notice fans of real football teams rolling their eyes at your Brady jersey and your ever more strident yet still hollow claims of playoff “wins”, that came at the hands of the referees with greasy palms on crooked calls so blatantly obvious, that even foreign soccer fans are you calling you out as a bandwagoning faggot.

God damn, that must truly suck.

Stop inviting bandwagoners, I had to deal with that shit in 2011 and it was horrible.

A touchdown occurs when the ball crosses the goal line when the player is declared a runner. In order to be declared a runner, you have to complete the process of the catch. James didn't do that.

Look, do I think it should have been a TD? Yes.
Is it a TD according to the NFLs assanine catch rules? No, it isn't.

They didn't call a fake spike, ben was trying to clock it and tomlin yelled at him to run a play, so it just ended up looking like a fake spike. Ben should have just spiked the damn ball and told tomlin to fuck himself but the heat of the moment probably got to him. Either way he's fucking retarded for trying to squeeze a ball in there instead of just chucking it into row z

>this isn't the first time something that should be a td catch under any reasonable standard was overturned and it's not even the worst I can remember
Please, link a few videos of something comparable. I'm not even trying to be difficult. I want you motherfuckers to convince me that the call wasn't complete bullshit so I don't have to go to bed pissed off.

So far, I'm not impressed.

Catb owl

You mean the same NFL that spent 40 million dollars trying to suspend Brady?

2. player(s) that carried your fantasy team
3. player(s) that killed your fantasy team
4. your ideal Super Bowl matchup
5. your celebrity waifu

>Buncos
>Based Mark Ingram and Kamara
>Dak and Smeth
>Jaguars vs Saints
>pic related

Yes, but that doesn't add up. If Ben had told the group they were actually going to clock it, why did any receiver move?

For your sake I hope that's a pasta

What would be the most ideal team in the NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL to who only likes team are losers, pathetic teams, without championship rings, and never been champions of their league?