UK:Polish family home set on fire in racist attack'

Why do people in UK hate us Poles so much? What have we done?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-36737529

"A Polish family are "scared to go out on the streets" after a racially motivated arson attack at their home. Ewa Banaszak said her family wanted to stay but racist comments have "intensified" since the referendum.
Police said the fire was started deliberately in a shed at the house in Plymouth and a "hate-filled letter" containing threats was sent."

"We have been here for such a long time. I will always be Polish but this is our home, where we live and work. People are scared to go out on the streets and speak Polish. We won't go back." Ms Banaszak's sister, fourteen-year-old Aleksandra Abalmowicz, said: "Me and my sister were in my room. We saw bright orange flames. I started screaming to my mum, and Dad ran outside.
"It was so terrifying, I was really scared. A lot of people dislike our family because I'm Polish and I've been bullied at school."
Officers have been carrying out forensic examinations of the fire scene and the letter.
Insp Green said: "We believe this fire was started deliberately, was racially motivated and could have endangered the lives of the occupants."

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/anglia/2016-07-08/eastern-european-food-shop-damaged-in-arson-attack/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/polish-girl-16-found-dead-at-school-after-complaints-of-racist-b/
barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk/news/crime-court/gang_of_15_attacks_dagenham_motorcyclist_outside_pub_because_he_is_polish_1_3233943
metro.co.uk/2016/06/29/first-well-get-the-poles-out-then-the-gays-chanted-in-covent-garden-5974863/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/polish-girl-dagmara-prybysz-who-complained-of-classroom-racism-is-found-dead-at-school-in-cornwall-a7037771.html
youtube.com/results?search_query=British racism on train
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

itv.com/news/anglia/2016-07-08/eastern-european-food-shop-damaged-in-arson-attack/
An investigation is underway into an arson attack at an eastern European food shop in Norwich.

Police were called to Magdalen Street around 3am this morning.
The shop’s window have been smashed, burnt food was on the pavement and the shop’s letterbox was blackened with smoke and fire damage.

No one was hurt in the fire.

Police are unable to confirm if the attack was “suspicious” but the fire service say they have now launched an arson investigation.

Poles aren't even a race.

>I will always be Polish
think I found the problem, count bongs or gtfo

Racism can be towards an ethnic or national group

So Brits in Spain become Spanish or in Thailand become Thai?

>brits suck paki and sandnigger dick and dont say a goddamn thing to them
>instead harass white Polaks

the eternal anglo is really the aids of the world

Polish girl, 16, found dead at school after complaints of racist bullying after moving to Cornwall
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/polish-girl-16-found-dead-at-school-after-complaints-of-racist-b/

I think you should answer that question as i'm Arab myself and I know why most of Sup Forums hates arabs.

Gang of 15 attacks Dagenham motorcyclist outside pub “because he is Polish”

barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk/news/crime-court/gang_of_15_attacks_dagenham_motorcyclist_outside_pub_because_he_is_polish_1_3233943

I wouldn't be surprised if the Remain people were stitching up the Leavers to look bad.

I've seen or experienced no racism since Brexit but apparently it's everywhere.

Jesus Christ... are you the weak-bodied user with two useless degrees that keeps complaining about racism in the UK?
fuck off already, if you don't like it there then leave
you're a fucking guest

metro.co.uk/2016/06/29/first-well-get-the-poles-out-then-the-gays-chanted-in-covent-garden-5974863/

People chanted ‘First we’ll get the Poles out, then the gays’ in Central London’s Covent Garden.

Colin Appleby, who said he witnessed the abuse, said he was shocked to see such intolerance at the heart of ‘liberal, tolerant London’.

As they walked along Drury Lane on Sunday night, they sang Rule Britannia with the lyrics changed to become:

Rule Britannia
Britannia rules the waves
First we’ll get the Poles out, then the gays

Are you the rich kid who lies about how great Poland is so that kids from the west won't laugh at him?

no
tl;dr user is literally handicapped, socially autistic and gets laughed on by his coworkers for being ugly, but he's too pussy to talk back so he shitposts on Sup Forums

It's not allowed to be racist towards pakis.

I'd give her my bully if you know what I mean?

I wish Hitler won so we could drop by the local lebensborn facility and show some Slavic devotchka the old in-out on the weekend

Before Brexit
>Poles aren't classed as a victim group
>Hardly any mention of them in media
After Brexit
>Look at all these poor oppressed Poles
>Hate crimes are here, the Plumbercaust is happening!
Really makes you think...

Good, hope more polaks, pakis, Indians and all the other shitskins get eliminated from this world. They are just parasites to the west and leeching off our tax money.

>Before Brexit
>Poles aren't classed as a victim group
>Hardly any mention of them in media

What are you talking about ? I am Polish and Daily Mail and Daily Express were constantly attacking Poles. Also attacks happened all the time too.

I would never condone racism against the Polish, but why do you isolate yourself from other whites?
Also sending 1 billion pounds out of our economy to people back at poland isn't good.

>I would never condone racism against the Polish, but why do you isolate yourself from other whites?
Huh? Isn't it the other way around? It's the English who usually don't want to interact with others.

Here we go again...

>I will always be Polish but this is our home
This is why you stupid fucking Polish scum.

This is never about racism. It is jealousy. A good example is the Polish girl that was pretty. she got bullied by ugly inbred British girls cause they where jealous. IT is called racism, but it is ugly girls being jealous on a pretty girl.

White Britons being racist against poles is about them being mad at not getting jobs. If you look for a job it might be ads that are in Polish. Imagine being an unemployed loser Briton and see that.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/polish-girl-dagmara-prybysz-who-complained-of-classroom-racism-is-found-dead-at-school-in-cornwall-a7037771.html

>Some Poles fought in the war
>Therefore all Poles should be allowed to take over the UK
No, fuck off.

I'm happy for you guys with the Brexit and everything, but why the attacks towards Polish? I thought that the Arabs and similar were the people who were and deserved to be most hated.

British are too pussy to attack Muslims and blacks so they have to resort to attacking other whites so they don't get branded racists

How pathetic

>racism on the rise in UK
"Well good for them, about time they kicked out all the pakis, pajeets, arabs, subsaharans, and other shit skins"
>UK racism is focusing on Polish people
"...God damn it..."

oh poor you, it's not your country, if you don't like it fuck off, if you can't you made this bed now lie in it

Not only Poles are getting attacked. OP is just a cherrypicking immigrant who hates Britain and refuses to integrate.

Americans are fucking idiots as usual. They get attacked as well. Check the news and see for yourself.

Also attacking Poles is still seen as racism.

Who's the mudshite to comment? It's because of people like her a million teen hymens are shattered.

>go into warehouse or other job
>look around to chat
>see niggers being lazy with other niggers
>arabs and pakis with tbeir group
>cucked Whites on their own or with other groups
>poles amongst their own

Everytime. This is why I get pissed off at the faggot English who are too scared to see the fucking truth in front of them.

I agree

More proof that racism is cancer. Stupid white people, they even hate other white people.

there are literally hundreds of videos of Brits verbally and physically attacking niggers and Pakis
BUT YES AMERICAN, TELL ME ABOUT MY COUNTRY

>TFW the only British expat you know is actually Polish.

It's like getting knockoff Chinese "Lego" for Christmas as a kid.

Polack scum.

Truly, the whitest nigger.

This. Fucking inbred bongs.

>Expecting Americans not be fucking idiots
Americans are too retarded to actually investigate anything. They also think that just because someone is white they should be allowed to take over other people's countries.

Britain is rightful Polish clay!1!!!!11!!11!!1!!!1

Fuck off stupid Yanks.

>They get attacked as well.
And Blacks and Muslims don't attack you anymore or something? Sounds like damage control for justifying the BBC

Any of you have any videos of it? Just curious, haven't really been paying attention to your news after the Brexit vote.

Would you say that people are more openly racist now, after Brexit? Or is that just the media picking though everything they can to craft a narrative?

Polish people aren't your enemy. The fucking shitskins and mooselimbs are.
Get your priorities in order.

>Abalmowicz

>barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk/news/crime-court/gang_of_15_attacks_dagenham_motorcyclist_outside_pub_because_he_is_polish_1_3233943
the story says he went after the man and remonstrated with him, he was asking for it

>OP is just a cherrypicking immigrant who hates Britain and refuses to integrate.

Do British immigrants integrate in Dubai or Thailand or Spain?
And what does it mean in the first place?
Also most English people don't want to have anything to do with Poles.
>oh poor you, it's not your country, if you don't like it fuck off
There are no jobs in Poland after our economy was destroyed in Cold War by the west, so if I would go there I would die from hunger.

Poles are just another enemy. Of course they are not as bad as the Pakis but to think they are somehow benevolent nice people is a joke.

Mix of both. Poles are making a lot of this up.

>I will always be Polish but this is our home
and therein lies the problem, GO BE POLISH SOMEWHERE ELSE

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS BEEN POSTED?

Yes we have all been fire-bombed by Muslims and Niggers . .. . but we are too frightened of them to fight back.

Instead we go out at night with our plastic assault spoons and spoon them to death.

Happy now?

That message was clearly put together by someone who doesn't understand the language.

Most violence against polish residents, comes from other eastern European nationals.

Ukrainian, Polish, Romanian etc. Do not tolerate being In close proximity to each other at all.

They fight all the fucking time.

They're both our enemies, Poles are our largest current dindu group. Big violent gangs and trying to be hard. OUT!

Brits in Spain are scumbags and the Spaniards should gas them.

>Plumbercaust
kek

youtube.com/results?search_query=British racism on train
Literally all you need to do is type British Racism on train, it gets many recorded on train because lots of people use them and are in close proximity to each other
Chavs literally don't care about being called racist, just watch the Jeremy Kyle show they have no care about what people think about them
we hate Poles on an economic point of view because they send all they're money back to Poland and have no interest in integrating
and they compete with our youth for jobs because they are too pathetic to get jobs that grown adults might have
don't pretend you know anything about my country Polaks are fucking scum they are literally white niggers

>Do British immigrants integrate in Dubai or Thailand or Spain?
They should if they are there for any significant amount of time.

>And what does it mean in the first place?
Learn English, abandon Polish cultural traditions in favour of British ones, stop being Poles essentially.

>Also most English people don't want to have anything to do with Poles.
What you mean is you self-segregate yourself and refuse to speak to English people outside of work. Like every other fucking cancerous Slav immigrant.

>so if I would go there I would die from hunger.
Good. Fuck off. Nobody wants you, not even your own nation.

this is england, people get beaten up for being from the wrong postcode m8

>Do British immigrants integrate in Dubai or Thailand or Spain?
They do if they work there, if they are there as ex-pat hermits or sex tourists no, but if they are actually working and living in that country then yes.

>And what does it mean in the first place?
Also most English people don't want to have anything to do with Poles.
What the fuck is this "most English" bullshit, most English people have nothing against Polish people.

>Most violence against polish residents, comes from other eastern European nationals.
This so fucking much, they are seizing an opportunity to try and fuck over the Brexit result/get sympathy/amnesty here.

Ignore it, it can be trashed. No one is attacking Polish people so get the fuck over it.

ive just come back from 3 years in Dubai, we do integrate over there, they put you in jail if you dont

It's different if you are the master race, user

becasue they are a bunch of fucking bottom feeder chavs, i like poles and every immigrant who comes here to work. I do not like niggers who get a free ride as a british citizen and all they do is leech the system and fucking muslims who do not want to blend in.

>Implying Poles integrate

>Poles
>integrating
Nice meme. This never happens.

>People are scared to go out on the streets and speak Polish

If you want to live in our country you can speak our language or fuck off somewhere that speaks yours

Agree'd, Spain isn't your little holiday home it's a country and if you're emigrating there treat it as such.

this, about half the children at my sons school are polish, most of them speak shitty broken English and have to be used as translators between their teachers and their parents who despite being here for the last 5-10 years cant speak a fucking word of English.

Of course they intergrate to adegree at least they try and speak English, their kids will be far more British than all the fucking "senpai" nigger monkeys we have here and the shitskins in burkas.

>so if I would go there I would die from hunger.
No, they don't. They speak a minimal amount of English and deliberately avoid speaking English.

> their kids will be far more British
Except not at all. which you would know if you had ever been around Polish children. They speak broken English at best, they hate Britain and still see themselves as Poles. They are Muslim tier in lack of integration.

agree most are drain on the society an need to be deportage lel

imagine poles as our mexicans, they come here take all the low skill jobs, dont learn the language, send money home etc.

well said senpai ..

nigger lovers.

okay fine, maybe poles are bad.
But your priority should be to get non-christian-non-europeans out first shouldn't it?

THE BIG HIDDEN SECRET IS .. most are seasonal workers part time an go home at xmas to polski where they get a tax rebate from HMRC for their tax back under EU rules .. SO they live here an Pay Nothing into our Society even filthy pakis hate them for it

>dislike poles
>oh wow you must love niggers!

>This false dichotomy
I can be anti-nigger and anti-Pole at the same time.

>Catholics
>Christian
But more seriously getting any of them out is good.

but Poles are niggers

do not pay attention, probably nigger british monkey senpaitachi.

I'm absolutely baffled, Poles are white, christian, and hate kebab more than the average european, why go after them and not the muslims?

GTFO you autist cancer faggot ..I hate Darkies an Filthy Pakis too ..ok .. Manlet

Poles here vote for the left you know? ie. They vote for more Muslim immigration not less.

yes because racists like to gather together and plan which group to attack next

Janusze call your familias, let's take over UK, it's our clay, Brits are ungrateful, let's make Britain a polish colony like we fuckin should long time ago. Shall we rename London to Londek Zdròj ?

see my post above about scamming the tax back ..all legal an we pay child support for pol kids in polski ..????

Farnaz Khan? What kind of Polish name is that?

This as well. I know a few Poles who are claiming benefits for children that do not even live in the UK. Bunch of thieving scum they are.

>But your priority should be to get non-christian-non-europeans out first shouldn't it?
it should be but the reality is they are going nowhere. since the poles are so badly integrated and their home country isnt a complete shit hole it shouldnt be to hard to convince them to return. the problem with our pakis and africans is that while they certainly arent british their culture has still changed from that of their country of origin add that to how shit their countries of origin are and you come to the realization the only conditions bad enough to send them back would be total economic collapse, and even then they wouldnt 'go back' they would just go to the next place with gibs me dat.

Because the UK is filled with cucky self hating faggots who hate their own fellow Europeans more than the paki muzrats who rape and kill their women.

>I would die from hunger.

Serves you right for majoring Sociology and Philosophy...

>Cucky for not wanting Poles destroying the country
This is why Americans actually believe.

fucking saved.

hasn't even read thread
this sums up well
don't pretend to know about my country yank

what*

The fuck are you doing britshit, attacked fellow europeans and letting the muslims and niggers rape your women and leech off you still?

Too many white people in uk for you so got to kick polish out and take more sandniggers? or are you trying to kick them out for less competition so you can have more bulls

holy shit how cucked can you get?

>hyper-evolved toaster master race

this, hating kebab means nothing if you vote for the people that bring more kekab, same reason our rather racist northern working class is so crap, they hate brown people and want them gone, then vote labour who proceed to bring more of said brown people.

this hurts more than kebabs an niggers here M8 them being white christian an being cunts to us ..
It fires me up to go brick /batter a few later