Everyone shitting on the eternal teuton and the perfidious anglo for spreading war and suffering on the world

>everyone shitting on the eternal teuton and the perfidious anglo for spreading war and suffering on the world
>no one ever blames us for anything
irrelevancy has its perks
feels good man

France is to blame for boicoting the ultimate force of whiteness and good ie the Spanish Habsburgs. But in general terms they've been a force of good or at least neutral. Nothing compared to those two germanigger civilizations you mentioned.

Nice try FRANK

>tfw good guys of history

t. cucked so hard by the French he is in fact ruled by a Borbone

Sold Joan of arc

Unforgivable

We unironnically have only been good guys since the 1600s

>stopped the mighty arabic conquest only to dissolve into chaos
>turned christianity into a joke
>was the reason of countless wars
>worst nobility in all of europe
>destroyed hre only to create germany
Daily "hate France" thread is well deserved. Fuck France.

>instead get shit on for losing 1/10 wars

You've got form yourself Ivan

Literally what I said tho. The french ruined Spain but butthurt aside they aren't as bad as anglos and krauts.

what

>be France
>proud military power
>lose one (1) time to Germany
>"FUCKING GAY ASS SURRENDER MONKEYS LOL" t. rest of the world

I think it's almost comical how the french use to be the biggest warmongers on the continent, but nobody remembers.
People call Napoleon "french hitler", when in reality Hitler was a failed attempt at a german napoleon.

At least for Napoopan, the major part of the warmongering wasnt on our side, it was every other country declaring war every other year.

>People call Napoleon "french hitler"

Only ameridumbs

Yea, monarchs were a big ol mafia if you think about it. You fuck with one you fuck with all. But when they fuck with each other it's OhKey.
Than when the kings do the fighting the peasants do the dying.

> 16th century
> "oh what a shame that Ottomans conquered Constantinople and are hammering the Christians in eastern Europe, it would be unfortunate if some powerful Christian country allied with them"

> 17th century
> "so Protestantism almost destroyed our country not long ago and Protestants have started a terrible, long war against true Christianity... As a Catholic nation, it's not like we would help the enemies of the Catholic side or anything"

> 18th century
> "finally Europe is back on track after so much blood had been spilled, science and philosophy are making progress... Imagine if someone came and plunged Europe into total war again, now THAT would be a dick move!"

> 1830
> "the Revolution of 1789 was a bloody mess, I hope nobody will even think about spreading revolution in Europe again"

> 1848
> the revolutions of 1789 and 1830 were a bloody mess, I hope nobody will even think about spreading revolution in Europe again"

> 1854
"crap, Russians and Turks are at it again... As a Christian nation, and defender of Christianity, I will certainly help the good side"

>that pepe

Hay

pit whore

slut