Psssst hey kid... you got any of those IT trailer? I'll let you see my deadlights for an IT trailer

Psssst hey kid... you got any of those IT trailer? I'll let you see my deadlights for an IT trailer.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77886487/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77562093/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/58973666/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/73273834/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74584003/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78474711/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/73311842/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Muschietti/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80172063/#q80173082
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77562093/#77562093
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really hope they do the black spot fire in part 2. One of my favorite stories about pennywises shananigens. That or the Bradley gang shootout

honestly where the fuck is it we know its already doen just put it out you cocksuckers

me vs the guy she told me not to worry about.

lel

The movie aint out til September.

they're reshooting the majority of the movie after the director kept posting details and production stills on Sup Forums and everyone kept shitting on it. he kept returning with more photos that only the director or someone close to him would have, the photos would get shit on, and this process repeated until an "anonymous insider" claimed that they were doing some extensive reshoots.

>he kept returning with more photos that only the director or someone close to him would have
please post

this

I don't have screenshots. Maybe someone else does, but the random shitting on of a shill thread isn't something I imagine a person would screenshot. The possibility does exist though. If you can find some of those photos of pennywise in various resolutions then you might be able to look up those threads on archive.4plebs.org/tv/

Over the past 3-4 months there would be the occasional "r u exite 4 this" with the OP's pic minus the party hat. The typical Sup Forums shitting on began, and OP kept getting deeply offended as if he had a vested interest in the film. Then he would provide "insider knowledge" of the film, a few new pre-production/production screenshots would appear, and then the guy wouldn't be heard from again for a few weeks.

>This thing totally happened
>I have no proof of it

You can dada choke on my dick.

do you screenshot every thread that you view?

No, I also don't make outrageous claims without proof.

>studio doing reshoots
>outrageous claims

search the pennywise poking his head out of the sewer pipe image on archive.4plebs.org/tv/

you'll find all the proof that you require.

The outrageous claim is that they are re-shooting a big budget film based on a huge property base don feedback from anonymous assholes on this board.

>a big budget film
Are you retarded? Fukunaga said the budget for both movies combined is 30 mil.

You mean the guy not working on it?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77886487/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77562093/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/58973666/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/73273834/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74584003/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78474711/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/73311842/
>all results from archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Muschietti/

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80172063/#q80173082
>reshoot announced

>A newly-updated listing on the very often reliable website My Entertainment World has just indicated that filming will begin March 17, 2017 on the second film, under the secret title Accordion. One might ascertain that this means the first film is undergoing some re-shoots before the release later this year"

>One might ascertain

HOLY SHIT RESHOOTS CONFIRMED

BTFO
T
F
O

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

oh, you're Muschietti. it all makes sense now.

what did he mean by this? seriously look at it. Muschietti is IT.

>mfw some newfaggot thought I was actually working on the movie just because I took pictures from the producer's Instagram

You stupid fuck.

>Muschietti-tier damage control

not going to help your box office numbers

You're the one in damage control mode you dumb fucking nigger. The fact all I had to do was take pictures off instagram and say I worked on the movie and you believed it show what an absolute goddamn mongoloid you are. I don't give a fuck if this movie makes negative money as long as I enjoy it.

This pic really sums up why the new It is looking like shit.

Muh miniseries might have butchered the story and had pacing so awful as to be reminiscent of Cloud Atlas, but they got Pennywise exactly right.

Him being creepy at all times is fucking anathema to the fucking character. Georgie would have screamed like the BBC cuck-craving beta white boi that he was if NuPennywise had showed up with his boat.

The entire point of the giant spider Pennywise persona is that it's unnerving, but not overtly terrifying unless he knows you know about him. He doesn't go full Trayvon-tier chimpout until you get too close.

The design makes even less sense given the timeskip of the setting. The 80s-90s were when paranoid soccer moms told their chilluns not to talk to strangers lest they be brutally raped. Unless there's a subplot that It's victims are hyped up on drugs to treat ADD, it makes no fucking sense.

This, if there isn't a timestamp and you believe the person saying they are whoever they are you are confirmed for fresh off the reddit boat nu-Sup Forums.

This movie is going to be horrible... isn't it?

Maybe you should read the book. Not a single person in the book ever thinks Pennywise is a normal clown. Every child cries and pulls away from him any time he is near.

the new version looks like shit. it's a huge mistake and the movie will perform poorly as a result of it.

You were a huge mistake.

HEY GUYS I WORKED ON IT, AS YOU CAN TELL BY THIS TOTALLY ORIGINAL PICTURE DONUT STEEL.

PICTURE RELATED IS ME BY THE WAY.

Absolutely.

No, he should listen to Steven Weber's narration of the audiobook. He actually acts out all the characters unlike most fags who just do a dry reading. His Pennywise is GOAT.

That's not the fucking point of the "spider" at all, you know nothing about the mythos behind it.

>Sup Forums retards hating a thing long before it even comes out

Holy shit this movie is actually going to be good.

Weber is great and he does a wonderful job but if you ever pick the audiobook of anything over the written word you are a huge pleb. Stick to cartoons, I think they're probably more your speed.

>obvious shill post defending a movie that hasn't been out yet
>Sup Forums doesn't even defend movies it loves
>poster count doesn't increase after each new shill post, making it more obvious

Muschietti's really hoping this movie doesn't bomb.

>if you ever pick the audiobook of anything over the written word you are a huge pleb
Nope you're autistic. Your autism brain can't bring the characters to life like Steven Weber can.

>go watch cartoons
You first kid.

>Muschietti was here

The weird design of Pennywise worked in the context of what I saw, but to be completely fair they spent a good deal of the trailer teasing him instead of giving us lingering, full-on looks. What did come through was this thing's insane menace. This Pennywise wasn't the charming jokester Tim Curry's was. Bill Skarsgard seems to be playing him a little more on the animalistic lunatic side.

My only real critique of the trailer was there was a noticeable lack of atmosphere. Don't get me wrong, it still looked cinematic, but everything was always pretty bright and sharp, day or night. It didn't give me a bad vibe, but I did feel like I was missing some grittiness that I suppose I expect since it's trying to capture an '80s look.

Again, it didn't look bad. Quite the opposite. The footage was really well-shot. I think it was more an expectation of the look based on what that dream version was in my head from my multiple reading-throughs of the book.

Muschietti also brought a scene to showcase the chemistry of the Losers Club, which shows the group in the standpipe in the Barrens. Eddie (played to be nervously talkative and smart-ass by Jack Grazer) and Stan (Wyatt Oleff) stayed outside of the pipe while Bill and Richie investigate inside, Bill deadly serious and Richie cracking jokes.

The scene was Richie and Bill finding a girl's shoe with the name “B. Ripsom” written on the inside (meaning Betty Ripsom, one of Pennywise's victims). While this is going on Eddie's on the outside yammering on about how he won't go in there because they're standing in “Gray water.” “It's basically piss and shit!” Lots of casual cursing, as most kids do, happens in this scene, including some F-bombs, so I'd expect the talk of the movie getting an R-rating to be pretty accurate.

>LE SHILLS XD

Fuck off Sup Forumseddit nigger you're out of your league.

>Nope you're autistic. Your autism brain can't bring the characters to life like Steven Weber can.

Wrong. The fact I read the book long before watching the movie or listening to the audiobook so I had the the characters brought to life far better than someone else doing it for me ever could. Like I said, stick to your gook cartoons you unimaginative child.

>Samefag was in tears

Basically, Eddie says his mom will flip out if she finds out he went into the sewers and admits that he also doesn't want to end up like Betty did. Richie (wearing glasses with prescription so thick it enlargens his eyes) makes a joke about “oh, you don't want to go hopping around the sewers with only one shoe?”

The scene ends with Ban Hanscom (Jeremy Ray Taylor) splashing down into the water of the Barrens behind Eddie and Stan. The chubby kid is filthy and bleeding. He looks up, terror in his eyes. The Losers Club looks back in confusion and worry. Fans of the book will know this is the moment that bonds Ben with the group after a run in with the local bully.

In short this one scene shows us the key traits of the bulk of the members of the Losers Club within one sequence. I loved it for that reason. We weren't told that Stan and Eddie are the nervous ones, we're shown that. We weren't told that Bill is the leader. He just takes charge. We weren't told that Richie deals with any stress by making it a joke. He just does it. And all this is happening in one scene.

Right now my only big question mark is Beverly Marsh (Sophia Lillis). She has a few lines in the slide projector scene, but the footage and the trailer were pretty much Bill Denbrough centric. Bev is a major character and if they mess her up (or underwrite her) it won't matter if they get everything else right. She's so integral to the Losers Club and I just didn't get a sense of how her character is drawn in this adaptation from the little glimpses I saw. Or Mike Hanlon (Chosen Jacobs) for that matter.

>The fact I read the book long before watching the movie or listening to the audiobook so I had the the characters brought to life far better than someone else doing it for me ever could.
That's not how it works you retard. Is this just your pathetic attempt to bump your thread?

>That's not how it works you retard

It's exactly how it works you fucking idiot. And it;s not my thread, I'm just here to pick on you fucking faggots that are obviously twelve and get off on hating shit you haven't even seen a clip of yet. Go listen to your audiobook and wait for your dads to come molest you, you below 90 IQ imbecile.

Why does Pennywise look like that? Original Pennywise was scary because he looked like a normal clown that children would go approach only for him to show his fangs

This one looks like a character from death note

>Sup Forumseddit
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77562093/#77562093
ctrl+f "Sup Forumseddit"

Hello Muschietti

Sup Forums is getting Sup Forums tier to the point that if they say something is shit its almost guaranteed to be good

Oh boy get ready the OP is about to correct the fucking record on your candy ass.

He looks how he's described in the book.

Keep it up. Expose this foreskin eater for what he is.

WHEN WE WILL SEE A DRIDER? ANY DRIDER

I NEED DRIDER PICS

Holy shit you are such a fucking newfaggot it's mindblowing. I'm screencapping every single post you make in this thread so in the 25% chance this movie isn't total garbage I'm going to spam the image in every thread about the movie nonstop to shame you into the suicide you should have committed years ago.

This retarded samefag kike calling me a Jew

OH BOY

>25% chance
you're giving yourself too much credit, Muschietti

False. Otherwise the director would've posted a still of the drider. Or they're reshooting to include the drider. If they didn't include the drider despite it being a part of the original they would've faced critical and social media backlash.

Pretty much. This board was never good but the quality drop in the past two years has been amazing. Judging by how mad this neckbeard calling everyone who disagrees with him "Muschetti" this movie is going to be one of the best ever made.

>Judging by how mad this neckbeard calling everyone who disagrees with him "Muschetti" this movie is going to be one of the best ever made.

only Muschietti would rate movies based on what people on the internet say