Has anybody ever met a Hillary supporter? I mean in real life

Has anybody ever met a Hillary supporter? I mean in real life.

I live in a battleground state (Colorado) and even the degeneracy of Boulder and Denver don't support her. I see occasional Bernie stuff, but but the majority is for Trump. I have NEVER heard or seen a Hillary supporter in-person.
Am I crazy or does her support only exist on the internet?

my sister said donald trump is dumb in real life when she met him. she doesn't openly admit to supporting hillary just says she doesn't like trump.

wtf i hate trump now

I saw a Clinton sticker on a Vietnam veterans truck in Goldsboro, NC. Being Goldsboro it's probably a nigger.

nope

I live in Co too and I can say I've never seen any Hillary supporters. In fact, everyone I talked to about it hates her more then Trump. I think we might be going red this year.

So what does this mean then? Who actually supports this woman?

Niggers and other non-whites

That alone wouldn't get her the polls shes getting.

Hillary supporters are the silent majority.

Elderly white liberals and black people supported her over Bernie Sanders.

They will also vote for her in November.

I live in Massachusetts and there are tons of them with their Hillary 9/11-looking stickers on the bumpers of their cars. It was mostly Bernouts but they all took their stickers off after he lost. Literally all of them are old women.

My mother is also a Hillary supporter. They're both lawyers with bitch haircuts.

Yes I have.

But it's only in antithesis to Trump who they think "is a bomb."

These are people I know from metropolitan areas like New York which I think is a sick arm of the United States and should be immediately amputated.

Yeah they're not very loud since they don't exactly have a good candidate to tote, I guess. If Sanders had won the nomination you probably would have seen more excitement, mostly from college students.

These are the same people who say, "banning muslims is what isis wants" and can't see the biggest plague in black culture that is actually somewhat curable is the epidemic of single motherhood amongst their populace.

They are very cowardly human beings to be honest, hardly American, not brave enough to actually call out any real problems but point to hidden "complexities" only they can "understand."

I have recently come out as supporting global warming to put their homes underwater.

>I have recently come out as supporting global warming to put their homes underwater.
kek

You probably don't get out much then OP

I met a Hillary Delegate in MD the other week.

She basically told me that Hillary was pushing to make sure her delegates that vote during the conventions are POCs or Women to make her look more progressive. She became the delegate because she fit both bullet points and promised her vote.

A delegate isn't an every day voter. That's a bad example.

This. She is the Democratic Richard Nixon.
PROVE ME WRONG.

My aunt and her lesbian partner, predictably

I've never met someone who likes killary. Even normies know her scandals and can smell the bullshit.

They might still vote for her because they hate trump because the (((media))) told them he was a meanie. They'd rather vote for Bernie free shit gibsmedats.

I can see them in my mind. Short hair, fat, despicable fashion style, cat owner, whine enthusiast

I've never met one in real life and honestly I can't say that I've seen that many online. All everyone talks about is Trump, either they like or don't like him, but they're talking about them. Hillary, nobody really likes her. She's a goddamned lying crook. Nobody is excited for her other than the fact that she is a woman and isn't Donald Trump. I think the mainstream will be surprised by how wide the Trump support really is when it comes to the general.

My dad is a Republican and he thinks Trump is an idiot and that he's voting for Hillay. But he's beyond having any rational discussion about it

Richard Nixon was a Pro-America borderline genius who was 100% correct in his suspicions of corruption inside the government.

Shillary Clinton is a Globalist, no loyalties to US nation and part of that corruption Nixon was suspicious of.

Watergate was blown out of proportion by Democrats for political gain. Most of the actions of watergate was largely just spying ordered by Nixon because of his (mostly correct) suspicions of Democrats and their owners.

Live in Germany. An friend's girl stated "It is frightening what is happening in America. This Trump guy is so evil and it looks like he could win." My friend immediately shut her up: "But Hillary is not an awful lot better." She seemed confused thereafter.

People on fb said the same thing when labour got btfo in the UK general elections last year, they claimed they didnt know one conservative voters but thats because they were an irrational vocal minority who were so aggressive all tory voters just nodded then laughed when they got pumped.

in wisconsin i don't know a single person with a favorable opinion on hillary or on trump

In LA. I saw my first "I'm With Her" about a week ago. Haven't seen one since.

An ugly, obese, middle aged white woman

Sadly, my father think she's the lesser of two evil or some shit in Trump vs Hillary

my sister is a hilary supporter because of "girl power"

People who don't know any better.
Most people I know at work are pretty liberal and dislike both candidates. But I'm worried that they hate Hillary less.

My mother.
My cousin who happens to be a woman.

I am a Donald Trump. I have a long neck and I pick fish out of the water with my beak. If you don't repost this comment on 10 other pages, I will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.

Donald Trump would throw the global economy into complete chaos, but Hillary would fuck everything and everyone by going to war with Russia and eventually China. Sanders is, of course, a complete bumblefuck that would do worse than Trump but is less evil than Hillary. They're all pretty shitty choices, but Hillary is by far the worst choice, as is apparent to anyone who knows anything of her history and previous actions.

To anyone who's completely politically uneducated, I can understand why they would choose Hillary, since their only exposure to any of the political candidates is probably Trump's assholeish but no-nonesense demeanor on his reality T.V. shows.