How can they keep on getting away with this?

How can they keep on getting away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3YxaaGgTQYM
salon.com/2016/07/08/child_marriage_is_finally_illegal_in_virginia_and_other_states_may_be_on_their_way/
salon
salon.com/2016/07/08/child_marriage_is_finally_illegal_in_virginia_and_other_states_may_be_on_their_way/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>american media now just unironically written by rabbis
WAKE ME UP
youtu.be/3YxaaGgTQYM

wait, you could MARRY a child buck not fuck one?

or is this some onion tier bait im taking?

What's wrong with marrying a child?

fucking kids look 20 nowadays and 20yo girls look fucking 14

>It's 2016
>Rabbi Herschel Goldstein

kek, not bad

What's wrong with marrying a child?

fucking kids look 20 nowadays

Holy fuck, is this real?

A tribalist Jew telling us that all muslims are pedophiles, picture me S U R P R I S E D

Nice edit nigga

One thing I dont understand is why the kikes are writing this and not some of their puppets.

Has it gotten to the point where most people have woken up?

this

Stop putting hormones in beef that make 13yo hot as fuck

>Not allowing Muslims to marry children hints at Islamophobia.
>Tightest immigration laws in Israel.

THIS HAS TO BE FAKE.

>anybody believing a shitposting leaf

It takes literally 5 seconds to confirm that this post is bait.

salon com/ 2016/07/08/child_marriage_is_finally_illegal_in_virginia_and_other_states_may_be_on_their_way/

Wow the islamaphobia on this board truly is disgusting.

Please list one _single_ reason(that isn't racist/islamaphobic) that child marriage should be illegal.

It's a cultural tradition going back hundreds of years.

It is just like Americans to force their ideologies/traditions on other cultures.
That's the only real American tradition; subjugation of the 'lessers' solely because of their skin color.

The collective IQ of this board truly must trend towards zero you close minded bigots.

Thanks, user. The headline description was contradictory to the headline itself.

>See the name

(((You)))

>goldtstein

But muh freedom and muh guns were supposed to magically keep islam out of burgerland

This is the actual article

lol pretty sure the jews are legit just doing it for the lols now

I agree. Every day when you come on here you see people praising the police for shooting black murderers and rapist. What those people don't understand that those people do not do it because they want to do it, they do it because the racist hand of society forces them to it.

The real way of combating black violence isn't through educating them, imprisoning or killing their crimminals or giving them job, it's through killing white American racism that has infiltrated society to its core.

the author in OP is edited.

>Rabbi Herschel Goldstein
cant make this shit up

yeah I see it.

just the typical liberal faggot nu-woman

nothing wrong with pedophilia.

>Jews had the perfect chance to let the world stop hating them

>Instead they side with the people we now hate even more

Ya got greedy, imagine that.

Source.

>salon.com

reminder that wikipedia treats Salon like a reputable source of information