Thoughts on Grace Randolph? Is she on the spectrum? If so, is she, dare I say it, /OurGirl/?

Thoughts on Grace Randolph? Is she on the spectrum? If so, is she, dare I say it, /OurGirl/?

Listen to her most mornings. She has an excellent sense for both the creative and commercial sides of the industry, when she isnt sperging out over people being mean to BvS

I can't stand her. She seems to be intentionally contrarian, and I'm also pretty sure she as aspergers.

she's acute

Pretty sure she liked the new ghostbusters

Also THICC

She's fucking adorable to watch. She has these really cute reactions to stuff and laughs and acts like a cliche mom or something I love it.

>She seems to be intentionally contrarian, and I'm also pretty sure she as aspergers.

Literally /ourgirl/.

she got paid by WB to shill BvS. so, yes, she is /ourkino/.

no
her and cbg were the only ones who didn't fell for the pandering

Grace is a cutey supreme.

The way she talks and her mannerisms are fucking adorkable.

I agree that there is definitely something off about her because she actually seems to genuinely give a shit about the stuff she talks about and isn't just using it as a way to attention whore like most women but her opinions are still shit

female version of angry joe desu senpai

she has wide hips
and i like that

literally perfect.

i love her mouth, i want her to do an asmr review so badly

She has really bad taste, but it's consistent taste that's clearly based on her interest in children's entertainment. I don't like her taste, but at the same time her breakdown and analysis of movies seems fairly sensible and grounded. She doesn't just rely on Muh Opinions informed by her taste for why she recommends or doesn't recommend movies, which is refreshing.

she looks like she was born in 1962.

yes
also yes

I like her, but I don't watch Disney and Capeshit anyway, so her taste doesn't really matter to me

they didn't paid her enough since she didn't like the extended edition and hated Suicide Squad

Is this YouTube shit?

hipsandthighs/10

Not enough THICK pics of her floating around
Not even on her instagram

>DCucks had her as their girl for defending BvS

>They turn on her after she shits on Suicide Squad and calls Snyder a hack for letting it happen