Why is the NFL such an atrocious shit show?

Why is the NFL such an atrocious shit show?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_NBA_Playoffs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its obvious they rig it due to the vegas spread and bigger markets

its bullshit how so many games are decided by the refs. its garbage.

it's not.
what makes you think it is?

this

read above post

Oh yeah, getting 900+ players, owners, refs, coaches, GM's together to rig games...sounds realistic.

lmao this strawman

Because flags and reviews just ruin everything.

>my team didnt win wahh

You only need 1 ref to rig it, his decision is final

Are you serious? You think they need everyone to know about it instead of just telling a ref or two? Shit they might not even have to tell a ref, just have an "officiating spokesman" tell the ref what the "right" call is.

My team won on Thursday, friend.

When you make certain penalties ridiculously punitive like free first downs for things that happen on every play, all it takes is the refs

I wouldn’t watch either if I was a donkeys fan

I watched every game this season and have tickets to the last home game.

I thought this week was pretty fun, I don't know what every ones problem is desu

and your favorite sport is?

Football.

Hand of God?

Whjat was that shit?

the nfl is the white boomer of sports
totally oblivious to its narcissism, stubborn and prideful with an inability to change.

i am so tired of seeing how everyone blames referees for every sport. its really unfathomable. do you people even hear how ridiculous you are?

the ONLY sport that should have its referees so criticized is basketball and specifically the NBA. this is the sport where a referee literally went to prison for rigging games and said tons of referees were implicated. its the sport that gives its referees the most power by far of the referees of any sport

so shut the fuck up you whiny beta sack of shit

SHUT THE FUCK UP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_NBA_Playoffs

RIDF pls go

pretty sure rigging it through refs would be one of the worst ways to rig it.

You constructed an "argument" with literally n o evidence.

>good play happens
>flag
>good play happens
>under review, reversed
>concussions
>people getting worse injuries year after year
>too much off the field drama
>nonstop shilling of colin kaepernick over more important things
>season ends
>LOLPATRIOTSWIN

Funny part is I'm a Chiefs fan so I'm lucky I have one of the better teams right now. You don't have to have a favorite team that's bad and realize this clown show is a waste of time. On the flip side I've been enjoying other sports more than ever outside football, but it's no longer the comfy Sundays I used to have as a kid.