Is Matt a mean drunk?

Is Matt a mean drunk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvQ4ccFxJec
youtu.be/6sJL7IZFdB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's a "rage of Sloan" episode
I miss Sean

Which episodes? I only started watching Beer and Board Games a week ago.

Any episode with Dylan really. He manages to piss off Matt no matter what he does. Same with Emre every now and then. And occasionally Sean and Paul

The Dylan ones are my favorite. Who was Sean? Did Matt get mad at him and now he won't come back on the show or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=IvQ4ccFxJec

It's probably like a lot of the older cast and guests that they're too busy with family and work to come on. So instead they have to get shitty tumblrinas on.

Except Annelise cause she's a qt and mai waifu

Welcome to the Basement is one of the better shows on the internet. On one hand I wish they had a bigger audience but on the other hand I'm glad they have a pretty dedicated group of fans that don't post about them constantly

I want Welcome to the Basement generals.

>wanting Sup Forums to actually discuss shit you like
Why?

It's like having a friend simulator for my friend simulator.

someone pls explain the appeal here.

This is not a good episode.

It's looking like what this guy said

I am that guy but I don't like the RPG episodes. I prefer it when they play something like Funemployed.

youtu.be/6sJL7IZFdB8

It's really just people getting drunk while playing board games. I guess it helps if you've played the games yourself.

Although the only good episodes are ones they get shitfaced like Apples to Apples or the Catan one

For a Sup Forums-related friend simulator, check out Welcome to the Basement. It's quite comfy.

>two Matt Sloan threads in two days

I question it, but I also welcome it.

whats your favorite WTTB?

I really can't pick just one.

Matt and Craig? Or Matt and Aaron?

Aaron. Although he needs to stop pretending he isn't going bald and just shave the whole thing off. Craig seems too try hard at times. And I can't trust anyone that drinks wine

Would Aaron be as funny with a shaved head?

Probably, but at least it'd stop him from doing that awkward comb over and stopping to fix it continuously