Who hyped?

Who hyped?
youtu.be/lgBWpyNXxXI

Clearly influenced by past sci-fci monster flicks. I can dig it.

Where my squid people at?

Fuck this looks good. Release date?

>it's a decently-acted movie with good effects has a horrific premise episode
I can tell a lot of effort was put in, but any time I hear "something is calling them here" it's like code for "there isn't actually a premise; we're all just unlucky because these sadists like the color of the wallpaper in our basement".

Lovecraft kino?

Looks pretty cool, I think I'll love it. Anything like it from the real 80's?

they just wanted to protect the painting

sauce on this painting?

seems perfect

I took it at the modern art museum in NYC. I visited it this weekend

I forget the artists name. It was called the hanging man or hanged or hanging. I fucking forget

blood...blood

i like it
there, i did what i could with your photo
what's the name of the author?
picalia?

April 17th. It was at the Nevermore film festival in Durham, NC, and I got to watch it. It won the best picture at the festival. It was DAMN good.

It looks like Prince of Darkness but with a good budget. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

I'm trying to figure it out now. I'm looking through the MoMa(museum of modern art). It might of been Picalia.

Yeah it's him. It's by the French dude who did this painting. He had some good paintings

It's francis picabia. Art history user here.

It's more like The Thing meets Doom and they talk about Event Horizon.

>Who hyped?
me

cheers
thanks

I am hype as fuck for it

Yeah good more derivative shit

Baby learned a new word.
What is it derived from? Hugely popular films you've definitely seen, like The Resurrected and From Beyond?

>Cool poster and aesthetics
>It's just body horror shit

I just want another Beyond The Black Rainbow

Jesus fuck I hope you guys aren't getting paid well for this no effort shilling. It's literally the same thread every time. Just the text "who hyped?" and a trailer link. You faggots are making me not want to watch this out of spite. Please fuck off.

You sound autistic

This. I actually though it was going to be space horror kino based on the poster. Maybe even some 40k warp shit with the tagline. Watched the trailer and nope.

Why?

fuck these queer ninjas