/DCG/ DALLAS COWBOYS GENERAL

Thank you Based Derek "highest paid QB in the NFL" Carr edition

Discuss many things

As always Post Game Norm & Donny on 1310 and 96.7 The Ticket

WE

DEM

>m-muh wentz
This phrase indicates an eagles fan's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he cannot understand, the eagles fan often mumbles something "muh wentz" or "muh north dakotan muhfugga". This is usually followed by being exposed with a career-ending ACL injury and one-and-done in the playoffs.

BOYS

The way you played today makes me think the Shitcucks are going to absolutely destroy you next week

>career-ending
are you retarded?

Not a raiders fan but why is that a smart rule? To punish the other team that much for a fumble over the line.

God is a Cowboys fan. They're not just America's Team, they're God's Team, too. That is the only explanation for that miracle.

high risk high reward for stretching out for points near the goaline and trying to score in general

t. derek carr

Prevents meme plays like rolling it into endzone but it gets placed on the 1 yard line.

Cowboys fan here , I’ve always hated the rule but we’ll take what we can get lmao

Refball and memes to beat the raiders. Need to rely on other teams to lose for us to make the 6th seed. Dak looks horrible throwing downfield and is crippling the offense. This team is shit, kinda wish we could have just lost tonight and get it over with.

He will never play the same afterwards

>wentz

i mean the raiders got a 4th and 10 miracle to even get in that position. so much of pro football is determined by chance it seems.

Not even a Raiders (or Jets from that Pats game) fan, but that rule needs to change. Place the ball on the one yard line or something, don't cause a touchback. Dives into the endzone are exciting and shouldn't be discouraged.

Tell that to brady.

I would be very disappointed if I was a Cowboy fan. They weren't able to stop a garbage ass Oakland team from maching down the field in one minute. Carr fucked up but in any other universe that would have been a first down.

a wins a win, faggot

> Almost lost to 2 win gnats
> Don't btfo the gnats
> Thinking your elite

>Be Derek Carr
>have the best pass protecting offensive line in the league
>Be the least sacked starting QB in the league
>have a bunch of weapons around you and solid all around on offense

yet despite that

>one of the worst accuracy ratings among starting QBs
>Most intercept able passes thrown by any qualifying QB
>still hasn't posted a league average YPA
>below average QB Rating every year
>6th highest Failed Completion Percentage in the league

And this dude is the highest paid QB in the league? lmaoooo

yes but an undeserving lucky win isn't a good thing for a team that wants to do anything but spaghetti in the playoffs again.

>one lucky pass interference call on 4th and 10
>marching down the field

And I thought Eagles fans are annoying. I can deal with DILLY LE DILLY and BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON but you people are terrible.

So "we" still need a bunch of things to happen to make the playoffs and hopefully it can start tomorrow and Jamis can stop sucking for a minute to beat ATL

42-7

Win is a win
Blue and silver wave coming

A wins a win faggot.

Carr is notorious for 4th quarter come backs tho except this one blew up in his face

The defense lost that game m8

Yes but every one in the playoffs have more than two wins you silly billy

it's only tiki who's a fag, but everyone else is fine.

A wins a win :/

My apologies I forget eagles are scheduled babies this must have been a tough team for you

So if you’re about to get sacked you can just roll the ball across the goal line and get the ball at the one?

Soon we’ll have QBs working on their bowling technique

WIN
IS
A
WIN

I'm sorry, did >you beat the Rams?

GJ bros the refs helped us out too hehe *fist bump*

t. pats fan

YOU LOST TO THE BRONCOS

do you mostly watch soccer?

Brady x Prescott OTP

I think tiki isn't bad

So they don't try rolling it in

Then they will try to roll it through if they're gonna be tackled

There are times Dak has looked a little Brady-esque. Sometimes I wonder what would become of him if he had a better coach than Garrett.

You could easily make a different rule that would not allow things like that.

Yeah but the drive should have been over several times before that but for flukey bs so it's fitting that some bizarre shit would end it

Nothing on earth would make me happier than the Raiders ending the season with the same record as the "least talented squad of all time" 49ers. Thank you Dallas.

Just make the rule that you can't advance the ball in that scenario. Don't make it automatically placed at the one, it gets places at the spot the fumble occurred.