I bet Disney regret killing him off now that they've lost Carrie Fisher

I bet Disney regret killing him off now that they've lost Carrie Fisher.

This fucking geriatric barely looks like he can stand without his walker

He wouldn't have done it if they didn't kill him off.

Harrison Ford is just finishing up all his characters he's acted throughout the years.

I'm glad Solo is dead, I'm glad Fisher is dead and I wish Harrison Ford was dead too

They'll resurrect her as a digital ghost to eternally serve the mouse alongside their army of undead celebrities.

He was asking TOO much money, no way they keep using him, even if Carrie was dead back then.

>Star Wars 7 (2015)
>Blade Runner 2 (2017)
>Indiana Jones 5 (2019)

Shit, he's gonna kill off all his great characters. Hope he doesn't crash his plane again in the mean time.

hahah you fucking idiot

they will convince him to reappear as a force ghost to give Ben a final pep talk. Also muh everyone is conected to the force and muh disney shits on cannon.

>implying he's dead

lando saved him

he will return at the end of ep.8
plagueis (snoke) has his body

>why you fagggot?
well, we all know disney is copy'n'pasting from the originals trilogy (ep.7 was a rehash of ep.4) so han gets frozen in ep.5.....so they will just spin it and he will be brought back to life by darth plagueis (snoke) in ep.8

TAADAAA

they left out his best scene from the last film

Nigga, shut your ass up.

hes doing another indiana jones

Why the fuck do we need to have old man versions of Han Solo, Indiana Jones, and Deckard?

Deckard isn't even wearing any kind of recognizable costume. He looks like he's just wearing whatever Harrison Ford slept in the night before shooting.

Harrison Wanted Solo dead
It was probably the reason he did it at all

Disney clearly killed Carrie Fisher so they could earn the 100 million dollars of insurance they took out on her.

It all makes sense now . ..

Apparently she relapsed a few days before she died. Maybe they set that up too. . . .

Han became boring in FA. He was boring in Jedi too. He really should have died saving luke destroying the death star.

ford wanted lucas to kill solo in empire but lucas wouldn't do grant him that, so he compromised by freezing him in v and reducing his role in vi.

he was completely by the time disney bought lucasfilm, he didn't have to reprise solo if he didn't want to, but 1. they offered him a shit ton of money, 2. promised to kill him off, that's the only reason why he did it. he's always been more guinness than he was hamill.

fisher's death only means that hamill will not die or get a major injury in viii but will die in ix.

Why turn everyone into a 70 year-old action hero? I guess it's more active than what they could have done, but Han was the General at the end of Episode VI not Leia!

It would've made a lot more sense for General Solo to order the Resistance into battle.

Man that would be great honestly

Lando is such a bro